Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Broken Scales (the Power Of Prayer) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Broken Scales (the Power Of Prayer) (516 Views)

Why Do People Have Different Scales For Judging Sin? / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Why Do Christians Underestimate The Power Of Prayer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broken Scales (the Power Of Prayer) by Jovial245(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Shalom!

BROKEN SCALES

A woman comes to a shop & asks for food to be cooked for her children.

The shop owner asks him how much money does he have?

The woman replied, "My husband died in the war, I have nothing to give except PRAYER."

The owner answered curtly, "Write down the prayer!"

The woman took out a piece of paper from her wallet & handed it to her.

"I wrote this last night while looking after my sick baby." said the woman

The shop owner roughly took the paper & put it on the side of the ancient scale.

He said,
"I'll give you food as heavy as this paper."

How shocked he was, when he put a piece of bread on the other side of the scale, the scale didn't move at all ...

he added a piece of cheese ... then a piece of meat ... the scales still didn't budge.

Finally because he had put so much food in, the scales could no longer contain anything.

He handed a bag to the woman & said,
"You have to put it in the bag yourself."

The woman goes with tears of joy ...

The shopkeeper just found out that the scale was broken right when he put the woman's prayer paper.

In his curiosity he read what the woman wrote:
"GOD, Give us today our daily bread"

THE POWER OF PRAYER CAN DO SOMETHING AMAZING & DO THE PROBLEM THAT LOOKS IMPOSSIBLE.

NEVER GIVE UP IN YOUR PROPOSAL, BECAUSE THE MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN, IF WE PRAY AND BELIEVE

(Luke 18: 7)
            Have a Nice Day!
             God Bless You.

Re: Broken Scales (the Power Of Prayer) by orisa37: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2019
God is also interested in him and her correctly used.

(1) (Reply)

Startnow Channel / Israeli TV makes mockery of crucifixion / Meet The "Fantastic Four" Scientists: Ten Times Better Than Their Peers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.