Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" (35133 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by jrusky(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
P. I'm solidly behind you. Your family are your everything. Anyone not please with you having a beautiful wife and kids can go and die.

Ride on bro the world is too beautiful to allow some tribal idiots to make life miserable for you. Enjoy your life man.

Men like you are real man. Man that look beyond tribal stupidity, man that admire his wife, man who is a real father. God bless you my guy.

Pls once more those not happy with P and his family pls do yoyrself a favour by jumping to Lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by MYHUBBY: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
sometime I doubt if this Lola is not Igbo. she get almost attributes of Igbo ladies

I'm proud of my fiance too all the way from Abia. if you wanna date Igbo lady, date the one that didn't grow or live all her life in Igbo land
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by Generaloluseye: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Just the way you love your late mum
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by Joystark(f): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
I don't get how anyone could possibly have anything negative to say about a man who appreciates his wife and children.
Sick people everywhere
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by Joystark(f): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
domino4211:
Watch your son and daughter

They look like they finger each other at night.
*spits angry

Retarted poverty stricken pauperized pauper.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by joylegacie7(f): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
KenModi:

You do realize you would be 43 years one day?

Don’t be fooled by your age now, 43 is slowly creeping up on you

Hope and pray someone doesn’t say the same thing about you even if your husband is older than you.

Hey i meant she is kinda old than her husband
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by joylegacie7(f): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
femi4:
Your tommy by the time you are 43..... cool

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by joylegacie7(f): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Heffalump:

You don't mean it!!

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by selemo: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
I love bi-tribal marriage..It is the best..My wife must be a yoruba lady..
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by tunary(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
grin grin
IamPlato:
people Like You Should Get Tied With A Big Rock and Be Throw Into A Suckaway...
grin
IamPlato:
people Like You Should Get Tied With A Big Rock and Be Throw Into A Suckaway...
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by KenModi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
joylegacie7:

Yah. I know what you meant.

So I ask you, what does it matter that she is older than her husband?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by joylegacie7(f): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
KenModi:

Yah. I know what you meant.

So I ask you, what does it matter that she is older than her husband?

oop don't know though but who will submit to who?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by KenModi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
joylegacie7:

oop don't know though but who will submit to who?

Is marriage about submission or about friendship, love and a shared outlook of life??
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" by charmi1(f): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Easy way to post free ads in Hyderabad is here at Daisy which will find over a billion ads near you for dating, real estate, jobs and many more Free Classifieds in Hyderabad. Daisy is considered to be under Top 10 Classified Sites In Hyderabad now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" / Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? / Harry B Anyanwu's Son, Obinna, Matriculation At FUTO, University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.