Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

APC Moves To Change Mode Of Primaries For Kogi State Guber Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Moves To Change Mode Of Primaries For Kogi State Guber Poll (15778 Views)

Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Shifting Of Primaries / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries / APC Releases Mode Of Primaries For 36 States, FCT [see Breakdown] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Moves To Change Mode Of Primaries For Kogi State Guber Poll by JudasNaCarrot: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
Terrorist party.....

Meanwhile the Dundee was inspecting Yeye Bello's nomination form the other day as if he can read what is written inside it.

Las las they will kill each other just to pick a candidate to represent the evil party in the election.

Fooools!

Re: APC Moves To Change Mode Of Primaries For Kogi State Guber Poll by damsala(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
HAHAHA
Re: APC Moves To Change Mode Of Primaries For Kogi State Guber Poll by Adamswest378(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
snowland:
Space Not For Sale but For Rent.

Contact me to display your banner here...

First Come, Most Reasonable Offer Served...

Baba you no bother get back to me about what I asked from you
Re: APC Moves To Change Mode Of Primaries For Kogi State Guber Poll by Adamswest378(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
snowland:
Space Not For Sale but For Rent.

Contact me to display your banner here...

First Come, Most Reasonable Offer Served...
Boss abeg try and contact me biko ,very important pls
Re: APC Moves To Change Mode Of Primaries For Kogi State Guber Poll by snowland(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Adamswest378:

Boss abeg try and contact me biko ,very important pls
Sorry I can't recollect you asking me anything...anyways, send me a PM and I'll get in touch or if you don't mind leaving your number here, I'll give you a call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultists Attack Ogun APC Campaign, Kill Two / Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists / Oshiomhole: Real Reason Why I Went To The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.