Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari (11575 Views)

El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor / Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
Stop wasting your time, the man is deaf and dumb. Las las him eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by projectNDPRA: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thus, we have our current situation where the masses are divided with different group rivalries, Islam against Christianity, North against South, Hausa, Yoruba Igbos inter-tensions, and so on, but no more economic reforms.http://ndpra.home.blog
Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by badmrkt(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Atleast I don't constitute nuisance like you people
which people?

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by Charly68: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
El-Zacky Zaky should beg El-Rufai not Baba ...if he can pledge his loyalty and peaceful conduct ,the Governor will plead for his release ,if not ,he will be there till the man finishes his 2nd term
Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Leave matter... Just like Dansuki, what Buhari has against Zakzaky is deep, historic and personal... That old man is vindictive and unforgiving.

Nigga is ready to burn the nation down, if it's what it takes to even a personal score. grin

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by Jowanson: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
Calculating:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/release-el-zakzaky-shehu-sani-advises-buhari/

Buhari will not listen until another bigger crises hits us...You don't play with these Shiites.... When they start becoming so violent, they can be worst than Boko haram! What do I know sef? It is well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by Praktikals(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
2blessed01:
HE WILL NOT HEAR, UNTILL THEY STORM ASO ROCK...
My people will say "even a mad dog will not enter fire"

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by Thegamingorca(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Buhari shoulf not try it.

Do not give into cheap blackmail.
this sect should be curbed before dey go and become isil
Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by Thegamingorca(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Praktikals:

lol

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by Zenlife: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lol.
Silly folks.

When will Nigeria realise the country isn't democratic.
Your Presidiot imposed himself and raped the people via rigging and you all looked the other way.
Nigerians (South) are empty noise makers, dumb, weak, cowards, extremely fearful and majorly divided hence easy prey for manipulation and ethnic cleansing by the Fulanis.

Ironically, Nigerians stupidly see bubs as a presido, the dude sees himself as a king of Fulani interests only and acts as such. He doesn't give a fvck about Nigeria, but willing to do and go any length to make Nigeria as known today history. The agenda and only purpose he came back is to establish the Fulani republic. By the time the wrath of the Fulani is unleashed on stupid Nigerians en route RUGA, Rwanda will be child's play. The name Nigeria and all it is will cease to exist.

Nigeria South must awake from their convenient slumber, arm and protect themselves across board. Any one who opposes self defence is the enemy and should become a statistic.

Awake.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by sagehacker: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
local man is suspicious at this yunction
Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by fredoooooo: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Technical adviser, people with ya type of hair full yaba left ....
Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by geesilver(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
El rufai na badt guy he make sure he makes this man irrelevant for KD...... well he spoke well, lets hope baba will listen this time.
Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by juszoe82: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
This Stu-born Buhari should hear the voice of the wisdom and release this man.

They should not allow this country to boil with all their evil leadership.

Peace can resolve a lot even if we want to separate let it be a peaceful way or through referendum.

A word is enough for the wise.

If nigeria go into flame today they will lose alot both friends,family or their properties.

Buhari listen oooooo
Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Buhari shoulf not try it.

Do not give into cheap blackmail.
this sect should be curbed before dey go and become isil
I hope you won't come here tomorrow to accuse of opposition of sponsoring what these people may become?
Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by 2blessed01(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Praktikals:
Hmmm...
Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by Guest14(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
phransix2:
Buhari dey hear word? I no know wetin that guy do am but I think its something personal. Abi two of them bin don drag babe before?

Personal and political. Buhari wants to please his masters in saudi
Re: Release El-zakzaky, Shehu Sani Advises Buhari by Sterope(f): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2019
You murdered 5 out of 9 children, 300+ followers, arrested a man and his members because of some filmsy reason. Yet, Buhari's government chose not to prosecute the military men involved. No due process, no respect for the accused.

This was how the Jonathan blew up the Boko Haram movement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku arrives Bauchi State for PDP Presidential mega Rally / Anambra State Delegation Understudies The Operations Of Lagos State Motor Agency / Ambassador Desmond Akawor Resigns As PDP Chairman, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.