Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,075 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Am I Asking For Too Much? (PHCN Palava) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am I Asking For Too Much? (PHCN Palava) (233 Views)

Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin / FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register / PHCN Prepaid Meter Codes In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Asking For Too Much? (PHCN Palava) by Samfigo1(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2019
Good day everyone, please I have something bothering me and I want to know if I am demanding for too much.

I moved to a one room apartment for 9months and ever since our landlord has been demanding an amount on a monthly basis let's say #500 monthly which is fixed and we use estimated bill and not a prepaid meter.

Note; since I moved into the apartment, I have never seen the bill before, they only come monthly to request the monthly payment for the electricity been used.

Just this last month, I demanded I see the bill but hell no, they've not shown me and I haven't paid for last month. I have told them I won't pay unless I see bill

My questions are; am I demanding too much?
is the estimated bill fixed on a monthly basis or there are always changes in the price on monthly basis??

Thanks in anticipation. I want to fight this out rightly and not wrongly.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? (PHCN Palava) by Graduateacher(f): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2019
Yes, you're demanding too such. If you're paying less than N1000 monthly for estimated bill then simply pay, but if your bill is exorbitant you can insist on seeing it first before paying
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? (PHCN Palava) by Samfigo1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Graduateacher:
Yes, you're demanding too such. If you're paying less than N1000 monthly for estimated bill then simply pay, but if your bill is exorbitant you can insist on seeing it first before paying

It's not about the money sef, it's about fairness. I heard that one or two tenants are not paying, I demanded the bill so as to clear the doubt too... where I stay is like barracks. we have 17 rooms
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? (PHCN Palava) by Davash222(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
They asked you to pay just 500 in 30 days and you’re still demanding to see the bill. You expected to be paying 180

Sometimes, there are things you don’t stressed yourself on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Yourself A Job On Telegram / Abuja Aglow As Dignitaries Set For Africa’s Biggest Event #theubamarketplace2019 / Do You Know Snail Farming Can Give You Up To 3 Million Within 6 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.