Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent (18820 Views)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by Lovelive: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Neoteny:

The people were equally joyous when buhari was declared winner.

No one in the whole NW, NE, NC, SW protested. The small pockets of resistance came from the SE, to no one's surprise.

Even Atiku's adopted state Adamawa was jubilant.

Kinda discredits your implication that the people were depressed

No one rejoiced with Buhari even the day the result was announced. We didn't experience any jubilation even from the part of the fanatics zonB. So what are you talking about. We mourned the so called buhari's victory.

So bro. bend your head in shame and glum your beak.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by garfield1: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Camberlo:

Every sane Nigerian now know that INEC SERVER did exist and result were transmitted electronically.

If Prof Yakubu and cabals helps APC do the dirty job for rigging. It is now for PMB, APC and OSHIOMOLE to do dirty job at judiciary too.

But truth, the election was rigged against ATIKU
Even without rigging atiku lost mr
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by garfield1: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lovelive:

No one rejoiced with Buhari even the day the result was announced. We didn't experience any jubilation even from the part of the fanatics zonB. So what are you talking about. We mourned the so called buhari's victory.

Is that how you calculate victory? Why didnt people riot for atiku
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by Alowonle0904(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Liar[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by deji68: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
and u are part of the tribunal to know that
garfield1:

Oga,submitting documents means nothing except they use it to connect to testimonies which they have failed to do.the judges will never go through those documents for atiku until his lawyers explain how it relates to the case and they have failed to.up buhari
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by bigfish3k: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
fredoooooo:

Don't mind the mugu grin

i tire for u zombies. u and the govt should be setting bad precedence

if anyone knows he cant get justice at the courts after an election rigging against him.
violence will be the substitute - hope u know what that means... do or die politics

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by Neoteny(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lovelive:

You just confirmed the topology of your head, because only Yeasterners and CAN zealots were not jubilant.

Here in the north is was mad joy!

Now, if you can't find a bottle of Sniper I'll ship one to you at no cost.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by garfield1: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
deji68:
and u are part of the tribunal to know that
Atiku has lost this
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by tuniski: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
garfield1:

Even without rigging atiku lost mr
Then they shouldn't have rigged it. Wining/losing fair is the joy of democrats.
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by tuniski: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Neoteny:

You just confirmed the topology of your head, because only Yeasterners and CAN zealots were not jubilant.

Here in the north is was mad joy!

Now, if you can't find a bottle of Sniper I'll ship one to you at no cost.

Let the Joy continue it will be insult for anyone who voted buhari to lament going forward.
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by garfield1: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
tuniski:

Then they shouldn't have rigged it. Wining/losing fair is the joy of democrats.
Point out any 100% clean election
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by tuniski: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
garfield1:

Is that how you calculate victory? Why didnt people riot for atiku
Cos Atiku's supporters are democrats not fanatics.
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by deji68: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
ok maybe ..maybe not cool cool 8 make we siddon look
garfield1:

Atiku has lost this
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by tuniski: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
garfield1:

Point out any 100% clean election
Having a below 40 % clean is disastrous to the polity. A 70%+ clean election will enjoy solid legitimacy
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by garfield1: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
tuniski:

Having a below 40 % clean is disastrous to the polity. A 70%+ clean election will enjoy solid legitimacy
Did yaradua or obj election surpass 40%
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by garfield1: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
tuniski:

Cos Atiku's supporters are democrats not fanatics.
Applies to buharists also
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by tuniski: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
garfield1:

Did yaradua or obj election surpass 40%
Let us then go backwards right? I rather we have an improvement on 2015 as the benchmark. 2015 was watershed.
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by tuniski: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
garfield1:

Applies to buharists also
Buharideens rioted, maimed and killed in 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by garfield1: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
tuniski:

Let us then go backwards right? I rather we have an improvement on 2015 as the benchmark. 2015 was watershed.
I see it as an improvement.
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by Tareq1105: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A mandate was stolen from the people not Atiku. The people voted for him en mass but were robbed. When reversed, the joy will be on the people.

The same way PDP rigged in Adamawa state because what we heard was Buhari was leading until they brought the 2 outstanding local governments.

We've always known since NPN era in the 80s that you can only rig where you are popular.

Leave story, it's normal in Nigeria and Africa.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by SaintLucia: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lovelive:
ZonB's propaganda
Orangutan atikuchukwu

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by Psoul(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2019
garfield1:

It is a wasted testimony.if they cancel kaduna south lga,will atiku win?

You are still biased.
Is it only Kaduna South LGA that was under contention?
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by garfield1: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2019
Psoul:

You are still biased.
Is it only Kaduna South LGA that was under contention?
Yes for now.
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by Psoul(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2019
garfield1:

Yes for now.

You are wrong.
He is the 19th witness and all the witnesses are not from Kaduna State
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by garfield1: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Psoul:

You are wrong.
He is the 19th witness and all the witnesses are not from Kaduna State
You are the one that is wrong.did i tell you that he is the only witness? 5 witnesses testified yesterday,2 from kaduna,one from bauchi and two from borno.usual,they bungled up everything
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by Psoul(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2019
garfield1:

You are the one that is wrong.did i tell you that he is the only witness? 5 witnesses testified yesterday,2 from kaduna,one from bauchi and two from borno.usual,they bungled up everything

Good...then why did u ask that if Kaduna North LGA result is removed weda it will make Atiku win.
That was why I asked u weda it was only Kaduna that was under contention.

You just mention 3 states, why did u single out Kaduna?
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by garfield1: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2019
Psoul:

Good...then why did u ask that if Kaduna North LGA result is removed weda it will make Atiku win.
That was why I asked u weda it was only Kaduna that was under contention.

You just mention 3 states, why did u single out Kaduna?
The post is about Kaduna south lga.so far,its the only lga atiku witnesses have tried to really indict so far.they have wasted their evidences in other areas except maybe damboa in borno
Re: Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent by Alejobs: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate / When Did Using A Phone In A Military Checkpoint Become An Offence. / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.