Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims (9357 Views)

I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz / We Don't Carry AK-47s Like Herdsmen - Benue Farmers Reply Governor Lalong / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by picoba(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
Holy land! Where some goes to fornicate and commit adultery. Sit down there.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by Emanodimo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
carterguccy:
Children of the red mud, saudi is a no go area!!!

Afonja's little advice

It is very rare that u will find the children of the mud in Saudi.

If i understand those u are referring to as "Children of the mud".
Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by Amujale(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
prince2ce:
is There any country called holy land? ...

No, theres no country that fits into such description.

There are holy towns and or cities however, and they can all be found on the African continent only; and are commonly known as being "sacred" opposed to "holy".

All the countries that claim to be "holy land" are full of fakers and liars.
Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by wakes: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Please warn them o.

1 Like

Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by AlomoReloaded: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
rentAcock:
These people just don't want Nigerians to spread their culture. How can you ban kolanut, one of the most symbolic aspect of our culture? When did kolanut become a narcotic or controlled substance? Same way they banned indomie and gala into America. I was lucky enough to travel to New York on a business trip, I took Arik. Upon exiting the airport, the airport agents had set up two big dustbins. They started asking us if we had gala or indomie we should say so. Everyone who were honest enough to tell the truth had their indomie and gala thrown away.

This is pure madness, we cannot export our food but they can bring in anything into nigeria without restrictions.
What you are eating in Nigeria is bullshït.... Not food. You can't export bullshït to a reasonable country that eats "Food."

1 Like

Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by nnokwa042(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
rentAcock:
These people just don't want Nigerians to spread their culture. How can you ban kolanut, one of the most symbolic aspect of our culture? When did kolanut become a narcotic or controlled substance? Same way they banned indomie and gala into America. I was lucky enough to travel to New York on a business trip, I took Arik. Upon exiting the airport, the airport agents had set up two big dustbins. They started asking us if we had gala or indomie we should say so. Everyone who were honest enough to tell the truth had their indomie and gala thrown away.

This is pure madness, we cannot export our food but they can bring in anything into nigeria without restrictions.
oga indomie noodles is from indonesia,they dont ask you not to come with kola but dont come with large quantity for business,afterall northern nigeria benned people from selling alchohol in the north
Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by Optionalx: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
distributeinc:
Why is the government using scarce public funds, to fund pilgrimage...it's absurd, Nigeria is not a rich country, according to statistics majority of Nigerians are poor, let's channel funds to these critical basic needs of Nigerians. There is no rationale behind Government funding of pilgrimage, Nigeria is a secular country, I think it's all political.
You dey mind them...
Even mr integrity can’t see that this a dumb policy and scrapped. Governors collect billions in security vote without accounting for them... another dumb policy. So many yeye things for Naija

1 Like

Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by Rexnegro(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
this headline sounds like she said you can carry drugs but not to the holy land Saudi . what do I even know sef
Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
rentAcock:

I smell lies
Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by akdjr(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
I hate it when people refer to Saudi Arabia and Jerusalem as holy Land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by seunmohmoh(f): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
Pilgrims? reminds me of 'into the badlands' cheesy
Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by koolaid87: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nothing is holy about Saudi Arabia

Nothing is holy about Israel

All na brain wash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by chukwuibuipob: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
angry angry sad embarassed angry angry embarassed angry sad embarassed why warns them? Allow those who want to GO DEVELOP do their development .We plenty here biko
Re: Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims by Enemyofpeace: 3:34am On Jul 12, 2019
Make dem try am now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra / No Deal Between Peter Obi, PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku On 2023 – LP Office / Prolonged Petrol Scarcity Is Scandalous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.