Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa (85467 Views)

Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) / AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa by ThierryJay: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
The only thing me I even saw is the road home to #Bodethomas. How the hell did Wanetwamos turn to Bode Thomas? grin grin cheesy
Re: DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa by kyuba(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Oboy na die b dat oo���
Cletus77:
And they're even using pidgin grin

When DSTV asks South Africans to renew their sub grin

1 Like

Re: DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa by smilez4niceguy: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
ok, we won
Re: DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa by blueghost(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cletus77:
And they're even using pidgin grin

When DSTV asks South Africans to renew their sub grin

Funny enough South Africa is not the highest subscriber of Dstv it's Angola then Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
DSTV is clearly run by a Nigerian-South African grin grin grin grin
Re: DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
einsteine:

Did you go to jail for them?

Nigeria overrates it's contribution to South Africa. You should be saying this about Liberia and Sierra Leone, not South Africa. Nigeria didn't do any better than a country like Ethiopia did. [s]Most of Nigeria's support was limited to granting assylum to some ANC leaders
[/s]
I slightly agreed with you on Nigeria shouldn't forever hold it over South Africa's head but Nigeria gave $61billion USD to the anti apartheid cause and housed 300 ANC freedom fighters...far more substantial than just "some"

1 Like

Re: DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
virago:

Please post a screen shot of the revenue generated and not the number of subscribers. I dare you to show what DStv makes in revenue from Nigeria in relation to other African countries. This is what I don't like about people like you , people like you always like to mislead people by your false and inappropriate information.

What say you, oh self-righteous one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out / Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.