Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) (50481 Views)

‘Not Speaking As Pastor’, RCCG Breaks Silence On Remi Tinubu’s Viral Outburst / Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics / Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by OAFMods: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Almost isn’t the same thing as slapping the person. Can you ever stop being foolish or you have simply dedicated your pathetic life to being eternally foolish in your life time ?!

FarahAideed:
But we remember Madam Tinubu almost slapped Dino Melaye ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and they have been slapping Lagos funds cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
alobright17:
counter his claim with evidence not this lame question .
He has already countered his claimed. The video by channels.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by King44(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
ivolt:

Stop spinning the issue. It is not for you to judge whether she is a good human or housewife.
That is for her husband.
I have seen no evidence that shows she is unfit for a senator.

By going rough on her, you mean beat right?
That won't be anything new since fighting is not alien to senator but I suspect
the aggressors will live to regret such action.
If what he said about her was true then u shouldn't be biased she has no moral ground finito dear are other women of moral ground they could choose
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by alobright17(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
beamtopola:

He has already countered his claimed. The video by channels.

Doctored
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Gossipninja:

Ever since the video of the barbaric display of Senator Elisha Abbo surfaced online, many have been trying to launder his image.

Then the argument that ensued between him and Remi Tinubu happened & unfortunate Abbo supporters started to surface.

How some try to trivialize the acts of the embattled Senator is definitely beyond logic. How this has decended into Party A vs B, shows how backward we are as young people and how morally bankrupt we are. This image has been spread by Elisha apologists, claiming it's Remi Tinubu.

Unfortunately, many of you have unknowingly presented yourselves to be used on a platter by fake news mongers and people with agendas.

Don't just swallow all you see online, stop being tools for propaganda.

This is the video of the incident, that woman is not Remi Tinubu her name is it's actually Binta Masi Garba and she's a reps member.

Here is the video for confirmation

https://zenithnaija.com/abbo-vs-tinubu-viral-video-of-tinubu-slapping-a-lawmaker-is-false-pics/

The writer of the above post is patented idiot or wannabe. This is type of inferior dunce who wants to be classic. How morally adequate can this fool claim when the alleged slapping took place in a intimacy gadget shop? Have these jackasses experienced the USA senate investigating a fight which took place in a strip joint? It is said that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I appealed to the idiotic Nigeria senate to occupy itself with solution to Nigerian problems and not the fight in a strip joint.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by olumalcolm(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
I wont argue on this forum again and i took dat decision after i found out that some of the guys i hv had to argue with was just 2years old as at 1999 angry
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by HeyCorleone(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
But we remember Madam Tinubu almost slapped Dino Melaye ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and they have been slapping Lagos funds cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is besides the issue.

The issue is a senator assaulted a woman, and he can't go Scot free. something should be done to him. This is not APC v PDP. They are both the same.

So because Remi almost slapped a man, this man should be given a pass?
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Gandollaar(f): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Rootprof:
Truth be told this madam Tinubu go like trouble and wahala,is she the only one, she was the one with Dino now she's the one again. Seems she's a trouble maker
Politics aside, Mrs Tinubu is well known in her circles as arrogant and saucy. Thise that mill around their bourdilon palace for one favor or the other would tell you that you dared not address her as anything else but "mummy", otherwise, you would be disgraced and chased out by her.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Brugo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
Meskalito1:
It's on channels and u say it's false?? Lol

Either
1. You have no data to watch the video and see the truth for yourself

2. You know the picture is not Remi Tinubu but just want to spread falsehood

Or

3. You’re blind, a bigot, you don’t have sense and even your village people cannot help you.

I think it’s all 3 of the above though.

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Gandollaar(f): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
HeyCorleone:

That is besides the issue.

The issue is a senator assaulted a woman, and he can't go Scot free. something should be done to him. This is not APC v PDP. They are both the same.

So because Remi almost slapped a man, this man should be given a pass?
So the only way to go about it is by lording it over him? Who among them is without sin? Is slapping a woman a greater sin than the others?
I'm by no means supporting the dasdardly act, but it has been politicized already.

1 Like

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Gandollaar(f): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Brugo:

Either
1. You have no data to watch the video and see the truth for yourself

2. You know the picture is not Remi Tinubu but just want to spread falsehood

Or

3. You’re blind, a bigot, you don’t have sense and even your village people cannot help you.

I think it’s all 3 of the above though.
You can't force anybody to watch the video. Mrs Tinubu you and me know is a saucy arrogant femme fatale who must be obeyed. You know I know you know.
That she's not yet on camera is because she's only relevant in Lagos.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by ivolt: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
King44:
If what he said about her was true then u shouldn't be biased she has no moral ground finito dear are other women of moral ground they could choose
There is no moral ground in institutional enquiries otherwise none of our institutions will function.
Many judges over speed, should we ban them from traffic courts?

If Tinubu was like Abbo, Abbo is in luck because she is likely to show him more mercy since
they think alike. Unfortunately, nobody has brought up credible evidence of Tinubu beating and assaulting
a civilian over minor altercations. In fact, no other senator has such a bad record as Abbo.

It is in this country that we see senators fight turn bloody and some even fainting but spinners want us
to believe that Tinubu is a bad senator because she quarreled in the Senate during a rowdy session.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Brugo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Gandollaar:
You can't force anybody to watch the video. Mrs Tinubu you and me know is a saucy arrogant femme fatale who must be obeyed. You know I know you know.
That she's not yet on camera is because she's only relevant in Lagos.

Lol. Since you cannot back your tales by moonlight with any pictures you have chosen to cling to a barefaced lie?

cheesy

I understand how frustrating it is for you lot. grin Better luck next time.

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by King44(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
ivolt:

There is no moral ground in institutional enquiries otherwise none of our institutions will function.
Many judges over speed, should we ban them from traffic courts?

If Tinubu was like Abbo, Abbo is in luck because she is likely to show him more mercy since
they think alike. Unfortunately, nobody has brought up credible evidence of Tinubu beating and assaulting
a civilian over minor altercations. In fact, no other senator has such a bad record as Abbo.

It is in this country that we see senators fight turn bloody and some even fainting but spinners want us
to believe that Tinubu is a bad senator because she quarreled in the Senate during a rowdy session.
n u think if truly tinubu wife is also guilty she won't play feminist/women activist role not minding she is also guilty of such crime and even fear Nigerian women o they play victims when it cones to issues they also guilty off n would support them self at the detriment of any man
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by ivolt: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
King44:
n u think if truly tinubu wife is also guilty she won't play feminist/women activist role not minding she is also guilty of such crime and even fear Nigerian women o they play victims when it cones to issues they also guilty off n would support them self at the detriment of any man
So, the issue is now about man and woman and not a disgraceful act by a senator.
I have been waiting for protesters that would support Abbo in the Senate but I may
not wait that far.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by ivolt: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
King44:
Guilty of what?
Can you please check the dictionary meaning of "feminist" before using the word again?
So, the issue is now about man and woman and not a disgraceful act by a senator.
I have been waiting for protesters that would support Abbo in the Senate but I may
not wait that far.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by doublecross(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
celeiyke:
How much were u paid for this?
don't mind the goat. we don't want to know! she has no god damn right to speak to abbo in that manner. she is an 1diot
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by King44(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
ivolt:

Guilty of what?
Can you please check the dictionary meaning of "feminist" before using the word again?
not wait that far.
I just cited and instance . Dictionary do Nigerian women understand the dictionary meaning of feminist before calling themselves feminists I am speaking from the point of view of what Nigerian women understand the word "feminist" to be not minding the dictionary meaning so keep the correction. Bro or Sis the fact still still remains Abbo's act was so wrong in fact he should be impeached for such act cos he is a leader holding a public office n such is not expected of him but for me the narration changed when he tendered a public apology to both Nigerians and the victim and he was sincere he deserves a second chance but still it still doesn't stop the court do her job

plus we are human we are not perfect besides who knows what the woman's friend had done which led to him slapping her friend but still I condemn him for that

1 Like

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by obailala(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
King44:
from 1999 are we sure she is still representing her people and not her family
Is there anyone in the green or red chamber representing anyone else but themselves?
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Moventist: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
All these dramatise are Chritians while the Muslims are executing their Islamic Agenda, Chritians are busy blowing each other . Chritians!!!
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by King44(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
obailala:
Is there anyone in the green or red chamber representing anyone else but themselves?
u right just few are actually doing their job but the rest are there for the minute and allowances
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by koyyess: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
What's this lame distraction going to accomplish?

Boko abbo's video is as clear as the writing - guilty as charged!

He assaulted a lady and used a police officer to intimidate her and the one who tried to defend her.

He is also a murderer- a deadly distributor of HIV/aids.

He head should be made to roll on the floor.

Case closed.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Camberlo:
Senator Remi Tinubu had a confrontation with Senator Dino Melaye and almost slapped her, if not for intervention of distinguished colleagues she almost had her way.

She also had a verbal confrontation with Musiliu Obanikoro when the later was to appeared before senate for confirmation, thank God the latter ignored her utterance and make way through the chamber.

Ladies and gentlemen in the house, does her altitude portray good Senator, good woman, good house wife and etc.

If Dino and Koro were to go rough on her, people will begin calling them unprinted names.

Remi Tinubu shouldn't have be among the senators that will listen to Senator Abbo Elliasha case. But thank God, the Abbo said he can't said anything as the case is in the competent court of jurisdiction.

Your use of the English language is appalling.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Lovelive: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
Camberlo:
Senator Remi Tinubu had a confrontation with Senator Dino Melaye and almost slapped her, if not for intervention of distinguished colleagues she almost had her way.

She also had a verbal confrontation with Musiliu Obanikoro when the later was to appeared before senate for confirmation, thank God the latter ignored her utterance and make way through the chamber.

Ladies and gentlemen in the house, does her altitude portray good Senator, good woman, good house wife and etc.

If Dino and Koro were to go rough on her, people will begin calling them unprinted names.

Remi Tinubu shouldn't have be among the senators that will listen to Senator Abbo Elliasha case. But thank God, the Abbo said he can't said anything as the case is in the competent court of jurisdiction.

I said it bf and I am saying it again. I thank God that Bola Tinubu is a gentle man like my humble self if not you would have seen him with broken hand or head caused by Remi Tinubu. The latter is arrogant and confrontational.
Bola kudos for your patience and tolerance .
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Emecunze: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Same woman that threatened the Igbo's in Lagos during the last election.. Am not surprised!!

1 Like

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Lovelive: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Gandollaar:
So the only way to go about it is by lording it over him? Who among them is without sin? Is slapping a woman a greater sin than the others?
I'm by no means supporting the dasdardly act, but it has been politicized already.
Well said. You are true son of your father and your father knows your grandpa. If your grandpa still alive I guess thank him on my behalf.

1 Like

Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Lovelive: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
King44:
I just cited and instance . Dictionary do Nigerian women understand the dictionary meaning of feminist before calling themselves feminists I am speaking from the point of view of what Nigerian women understand the word "feminist" to be not minding the dictionary meaning so keep the correction. Bro or Sis the fact still still remains Abbo's act was so wrong in fact he should be impeached for such act cos he is a leader holding a public office n such is not expected of him but for me the narration changed when he tendered a public apology to both Nigerians and the victim and he was sincere he deserves a second chance but still it still doesn't stop the court do her job

plus we are human we are not perfect besides who knows what the woman's friend had done which led to him slapping her friend but still I condemn him for that
U sabi English language well well.
U said it all. Be blessed.
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by Lovelive: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
koyyess:
What's this lame distraction going to accomplish?

Boko abbo's video is as clear as the writing - guilty as charged!

He assaulted a lady and used a police officer to intimidate her and the one who tried to defend her.

He is also a murderer- a deadly distributor of HIV/aids.

He head should be made to roll on the floor.

Case closed.
Fulliish talk
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by celeiyke: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
alobright17:
counter his claim with evidence not this lame question .

It seems u just finished a bowl of amala
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by mekuxiani(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
NOC1:

Not about how much were you paid, we should stop using social media in peddling lies and always trying to force false hood down people throat.
was thd person in the pics or video Remi Tinubu?
The problem most people have is not having good social media image makers, if you cant do it yourself you need to employ someone/some people who will always be awake to debunk all falsehoods, if this happens to fly for some days without such reply people will see it as the truth not knowing it was a blackmail.
Thats why the likes of Trump, Pelosi, Netanyahu etc don't wait for the news to digest before the debunk it or rephrase it because they understand the power of Social media.
Two nights ago Imo state Governor contracted so many social media influencers so that they can launder his image online, in few days to come you will see the effect of that gathering but my problem for how long will he sustain it because it will backfire.
How sure are you that he paid the money
Re: Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
This can not be compared to the heavy beating the slapping senator gave the woman tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him / Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.