Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... (3468 Views)

3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly / Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Venzal: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good day fellow Nairalanders,

For a long time, I have had the urge to create this thread and so, here we are.

Firstly, this is NOT like your usual type of hype threads that are replete in this section of Nairaland… And indeed many other places online.

You know the kind of hype I am talking about…

“Make 400K per month with this…”

“How to make 50K every week with this”

Bla bla bla.

I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE YOU ANY PROMISES.

What I am here to do is show you the TWO KEY things I have found out to be the foundational stone for creating ANY successful online business.

If you follow this… you MIGHT start to make 100K and above every month starting from next month.

You MIGHT make that in one week.

You MIGHT even make that in a day.

If you are able to achieve any of that, that will be great. And it will please me immensely for you.

But then again, you might follow me bumper to bumper on this thread, read everything I write, partake in every exercise and at the end make nothing.

It is what it is.

So you have to have that at the back of your mind.

What I am about to share with you is serious stuff.

It will help you recalibrate your mindset QUICKLY so you can create an online business that will make you money continuously for a long time

WHO AM I… And Why Should You Follow This Thread?

Though I have been off the scene on Nairaland for sometime now due to focusing on my business, I used to be pretty active here.

In fact, in 2016, I created a thread here that helped a lot of people kick-start a profitable freelancing business.

Please, I am not saying this to brag…

But anybody can just come on here and claim to know things that can help you.

I just want to show you that I know a little that anyone serious enough can learn from.

I have done this internet business thingy for over 5 years now. And what I am about to share in this thread, took me over 3 years to figure out.

For the first 3 years I struggled badly.

But after understanding what I am about to share on this thread, my business took a lift.

So, kindly pay attention.

WHO IS THIS THREAD FOR?

[X] If you have an online business and have yet to make a kobo from it…

[X] You are struggling with your finances…

[X] Want to know about what it REALLY takes to start raking good money online…

[X] Just for ANYBODY serious about building a REAL, LONG TERM & SCALABLE business online.

[X] You are earning good money from online... But it comes like "NEPA" I.e it is not consistent...

...then you will gain immensely from this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Venzal: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
HERE’S HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK:

Starting from today, I will continue to drop lesson after lesson on what I am about to share on this thread.

I will drop NEW lessons as new comments

So to see NEW posts as soon as they are made, kindly do the following:

1 Click on “follow” below this thread.

2 Comment “following” or just say something and you will automatically be following this post so that you will get updates on your dashboard as new posts are added.

3. Help others benefit from this thread (be part of this new community), by constantly making comments, asking your questions and also helping others answer their questions.

Let’s do this together!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Carmal90(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
This is for me..
Following keenly

2 Likes

Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Venzal: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2019

Lesson ONE: Do People Really Make Money Online?

If you are new to this whole online business thing, I want to quickly explain a few key things to you in this lesson and show you the possibilities of wealth creation as it relates to the internet.

To answer the question asked…

YES, people really make money online.

You even know some of them…

Linda Ikeji… (surprised?)

Lasisi Elenu… (shocked, right?)

Mark Zuckerberg (grin)

And even “normal” people like yours truly and many other people on this forum.

So when they say you can make money online, it’s not a myth.

But I have come to discover that many people take that phrase “make money online” as a trigger phrase.

They begin to imagine…

Do people print money online? I mean, how do they get the so-called money from the internet?”

Here’s the thing…

What these people or most of them simply do is to exchange VALUE for CASH.

It’s basic economics.

I hope you are following?

Now, value could either be a Service or a Product.

Services that can be rendered for cash on the internet are MANY.

E.g

Writing, graphics designing, software development, animation creator, we designer and a lot more.

There are people who NEED these services. And they are ready to PAY for it. So you trade your value (as a service, now) for cash.

Then products are further divided into:

Digital (ebooks, video training, courses, software etc).

&

Physical (you get the idea).

So basically, anybody that makes money online simply exchanges VALUE for CASH using the tools provided by the internet.

There’s no magic or rocket science involved.

I hope you now understand?

Good.

Let’s continue…

Now, you might have this question on your mind…

How does Zuckerberg exchange value for cash?

The thing is simple…

He has created a platform where many people now register and congregate on (that’s his value), he then sells ad spaces so that interested business owners can put their wares in front of the people on his platform.

Ths same thing applies to Ms. Linda with just a few tweaks.

But that is NOT the only way all online businesses operate.

There are other types of online business models.

Some very common ones include:

1 Information marketing (Selling of information packaged as eBooks, video courses, webinars etc).

2 Affiliate marketing: Selling of other people’s products to earn a commission

3 Ecommerce -- selling of physical goods online.

4 Selling ad spaces (via blogs, forums or social media).

5 Freelancing (selling of in-demand services).

Etc.

So I am NOT talking on any particular business here.

What I want to show you on this thread are TWO KEY things I have come to discover as the major things to focus on if you want to make money continuously online.

That will lead us to lesson 2.

The TWO KEY Factors That Helps You To Build a Long Term Profitable Business Online

I will be back later to talk about this.

Stay tuned.

NOTE: Kindly ask your questions below, I will treat them when I am online.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by timitayo77: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Venzal:

Lesson ONE: Do People Really Make Money Online?

If you are new to this whole online business thing, I want to quickly explain a few key things to you in this lesson and show you the possibilities of wealth creation as it relates to the internet.

To answer the question asked…

YES, people really make money online.

You even know some of them…

Linda Ikeji… (surprised?)

Lasisi Elenu… (shocked, right?)

Mark Zuckerberg (grin)

And even “normal” people like yours truly and many other people on this forum.

So when they say you can make money online, it’s not a myth.

But I have come to discover that many people take that phrase “make money online” as a trigger phrase.

They begin to imagine…

Do people print money online? I mean, how do they get the so-called money from the internet?”

Here’s the thing…

What these people or most of them simply do is to exchange VALUE for CASH.

It’s basic economics.

I hope you are following?

Now, value could either be a Service or a Product.

Services that can be rendered for cash on the internet are MANY.

E.g

Writing, graphics designing, software development, animation creator, we designer and a lot more.

There are people who NEED these services. And they are ready to PAY for it. So you trade your value (as a service, now) for cash.

Then products are further divided into:

Digital (ebooks, video training, courses, software etc).

&

Physical (you get the idea).

So basically, anybody that makes money online simply exchanges VALUE for CASH using the tools provided by the internet.

There’s no magic or rocket science involved.

I hope you now understand?

Good.

Let’s continue…

Now, you might have this question on your mind…

How does Zuckerberg exchange value for cash?

The thing is simple…

He has created a platform where many people now register and congregate on (that’s his value), he then sells ad spaces so that interested business owners can put their wares in front of the people on his platform.

Ths same thing applies to Ms. Linda with just a few tweaks.

But that is NOT the only way all online businesses operate.

There are other types of online business models.

Some very common ones include:

1 Information marketing (Selling of information packaged as eBooks, video courses, webinars etc).

2 Affiliate marketing: Selling of other people’s products to earn a commission

3 Ecommerce -- selling of physical goods online.

4 Selling ad spaces (via blogs, forums or social media).

5 Freelancing (selling of in-demand services).

Etc.

So I am NOT talking on any particular business here.

What I want to show you on this thread are TWO KEY things I have come to discover as the major things to focus on if you want to make money continuously online.

That will lead us to lesson 2.

I will be back later to talk about this.

Stay tuned.

NOTE: Kindly ask your questions below, I will treat them when I am online.

following
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Carmal90(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
@venzal pls how can I start to make moneyy online??
Thanks
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by portplus: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
following..
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Ayobamms: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Boss @venzal is back wink. Following

1 Like

Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by BlushPink: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
Following...
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by AkProsper(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
following...
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by sirOrubebe: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
When this boss speaks you listen.

Following....!
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by smoothvee(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
Following
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by chisom83(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
following like witch
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by toniabella(f): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Following with all interest
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by toniabella(f): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Sir please is it still possible to startfreelancing now especially in review nich
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by androsurf: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2019
Present for this boss. Can't wait...
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Nnannapat(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Following
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Venzal: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
LESSON 2: THE TWO KEY FACTORS THAT CAN HELP YOU BUILD A LONG-TERM ONLINE BUSINESS...

Welcome back…

So we already established that people make money online.

And that what they do is to actually exchange value for cash…

Just like every other normal business.

I now want you to think of this thing not as “making money online” but as doing an online business.

There’s a BIG difference between both.

Many people make money online but don’t really have businesses online.

If you are making sporadic income all over the place from the internet and it is not consistent, you will still struggle to be financially free.

And that’s why I am laying emphasis on earning consistently.

So…

HERE ARE THE TWO THINGS ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUILDING A LONG-TERM ONLINE BUSINESS SHOULD FOCUS ON

Focus on building an AUDIENCE and on how to MONETIZE that audience.

It took me years to finally pay meaningful attention to this…

But once I did, I have started to do things right.

And if you will focus on these two things, you will soon have an online business that produces income that will surprise you…

...not just once but consistently.

I won’t say this is the ultimate secret to building a highly profitable online biz…

But I will say it is the foundational secret to building one.

So let’s dig deeper…

WHAT IS AN AUDIENCE?

An audience is a group of people who share similar traits, have same goal, desire the same thing etc.

For example…

Women who want to lose weight.

Guys interested in football…

People who want to make money…

Etc.

Just have a GATHERING of people that are interested in something that you have to offer and that is an audience.

Once you can reach these people…

And make them to KNOW, LIKE & TRUST you, then you can sell products that are helpful to them (monetization phase) and MANY of them will buy.

They solve a problem.

And you make money for helping them -- a win win for everyone.

This is a very uncomplicated way to build a lasting online business.

SO HOW DO YOU CREATE AN AUDIENCE?

There are various ways to create audiences online.

And in latter lessons I will go in-depth into each one of the popular methods you can start with.

But for now, let’s talk about the steps involved in choosing your audience.

STEP 1. CHOOSE A TOPIC:

Is there something you are passionate about?

E.g Make up, skin care, weight loss, dating etc.

There are people who have PROBLEMS in each of these areas and they need help.

So the first thing is to identify a topic where you have a good enough knowledge in.

A topic where you can show expertise in.

Actually we call this phase the choosing a niche part.

Later on, I will also talk in-depth about how to do this.

But for now, know this is the first step.

STEP 2. CHOOSE A PLATFORM...

Your audience must be stored or congregated in a database for easy communication.

It could be on FB groups…

Telegram…

WhatsApp…

Instagram…

And even an email Autoresponder.

Just choose one so you can easily add new members and communicate with them easily.

STEP 3: FEED YOUR AUDIENCE

Once people get into your online community you then have to start feeding them with CONTENT.

You will give them helpful tips, exercises, cheat cheats and so on concerning the topic on hand.

You are doing this because we want to help.

This will fasten the process of helping them know us, like us and trust us.

To them you now become like an authority.

And that will make the last step easier.

STEP 4: MONETIZE YOUR AUDIENCE...

At this point, you are no longer a stranger to these people…

You have given them tips concerning the issues they have…

You have inspired them…

You have made them believe they can solve their issues.

Now, once you recommend products that can FURTHER help them, many will go ahead and buy.

Some will buy only once…

Others will buy twice…

Others will buy more…

And some will buy EVERYTIME you recommend a product.

And that’s when you have a real business. Because you now have an asset that can repeatedly make money even on demand.

So that’s just the basic outline of the TWO KEY factors I have come to discover as the foundational stone of every successful online business.

In future lessons we will go into each part bit by bit.

We will look at examples…

Plus I will show you how to implement them for your own self.

NOTE: Mastering what I have shown you today can help you easily create a business that can start doing 150K at least every month from scratch.

Kindly read and re-read to understand this very well.

Many people are selling this info for premium fees. Please, do not trivialize it!

My next lesson (which will come later today) will be:

4 Examples of Online Businesses That Are Thriving Based On These Two Factors

Kindly look out for it.

Thanks for your time.

(Don’t be afraid to ask questions of ANY kind -- I will treat them to the best of my knowledge).

6 Likes

Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Venzal: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Carmal90:
@venzal pls how can I start to make moneyy online??
Thanks
Read today's lesson, bro.

1 Like

Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Venzal: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
toniabella:
Sir please is it still possible to startfreelancing now especially in review nich
Yeah, you can start.
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Carmal90(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Venzal:
LESSON 2: THE TWO KEY FACTORS THAT CAN HELP YOU BUILD A LONG-TERM ONLINE BUSINESS...

Welcome back…

So we already established that people make money online.

And that what they do is to actually exchange value for cash…

Just like every other normal business.

I now want you to think of this thing not as “making money online” but as doing an online business.

There’s a BIG difference between both.

Many people make money online but don’t really have businesses online.

If you are making sporadic income all over the place from the internet and it is not consistent, you will still struggle to be financially free.

And that’s why I am laying emphasis on earning consistently.

So…

HERE ARE THE TWO THINGS ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUILDING A LONG-TERM ONLINE BUSINESS SHOULD FOCUS ON

Focus on building an AUDIENCE and on how to MONETIZE that audience.

It took me years to finally pay meaningful attention to this…

But once I did, I have started to do things right.

And if you will focus on these two things, you will soon have an online business that produces income that will surprise you…

...not just once but consistently.

I won’t say this is the ultimate secret to building a highly profitable online biz…

But I will say it is the foundational secret to building one.

So let’s dig deeper…

WHAT IS AN AUDIENCE?

An audience is a group of people who share similar traits, have same goal, desire the same thing etc.

For example…

Women who want to lose weight.

Guys interested in football…

People who want to make money…

Etc.

Just have a GATHERING of people that are interested in something that you have to offer and that is an audience.

Once you can reach these people…

And make them to KNOW, LIKE & TRUST you, then you can sell products that are helpful to them (monetization phase) and MANY of them will buy.

They solve a problem.

And you make money for helping them -- a win win for everyone.

This is a very uncomplicated way to build a lasting online business.

SO HOW DO YOU CREATE AN AUDIENCE?

There are various ways to create audiences online.

And in latter lessons I will go in-depth into each one of the popular methods you can start with.

But for now, let’s talk about the steps involved in choosing your audience.

STEP 1. CHOOSE A TOPIC:

Is there something you are passionate about?

E.g Make up, skin care, weight loss, dating etc.

There are people who have PROBLEMS in each of these areas and they need help.

So the first thing is to identify a topic where you have a good enough knowledge in.

A topic where you can show expertise in.

Actually we call this phase the choosing a niche part.

Later on, I will also talk in-depth about how to do this.

But for now, know this is the first step.

STEP 2. CHOOSE A PLATFORM...

Your audience must be stored or congregated in a database for easy communication.

It could be on FB groups…

Telegram…

WhatsApp…

Instagram…

And even an email Autoresponder.

Just choose one so you can easily add new members and communicate with them easily.

STEP 3: FEED YOUR AUDIENCE

Once people get into your online community you then have to start feeding them with CONTENT.

You will give them helpful tips, exercises, cheat cheats and so on concerning the topic on hand.

You are doing this because we want to help.

This will fasten the process of helping them know us, like us and trust us.

To them you now become like an authority.

And that will make the last step easier.

STEP 4: MONETIZE YOUR AUDIENCE...

At this point, you are no longer a stranger to these people…

You have given them tips concerning the issues they have…

You have inspired them…

You have made them believe they can solve their issues.

Now, once you recommend products that can FURTHER help them, many will go ahead and buy.

Some will buy only once…

Others will buy twice…

Others will buy more…

And some will buy EVERYTIME you recommend a product.

And that’s when you have a real business. Because you now have an asset that can repeatedly make money even on demand.

So that’s just the basic outline of the TWO KEY factors I have come to discover as the foundational stone of every successful online business.

In future lessons we will go into each part bit by bit.

We will look at examples…

Plus I will show you how to implement them for your own self.

NOTE: Mastering what I have shown you today can help you easily create a business that can start doing 150K at least every month from scratch.

Kindly read and re-read to understand this very well.

Many people are selling this info for premium fees. Please, do not trivialize it!

My next lesson (which will come later today) will be:

Kindly look out for it.

Thanks for your time.

(Don’t be afraid to ask questions of ANY kind -- I will treat them to the best of my knowledge).

Thanks for this write up, but what me I need personally is a SKILL,I need a skill pls help.
Thanks
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by BlushPink: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2019
@Venzal

Thanks for this great piece.

I want to start affiliate marketing blogging. I have 3 different niche I want to focus on.

In the course of my research, I came across a blog post that advice AM blogger to have their details such as picture (not cartoon or any random picture), social media link on the blog as this help increase trust and credibility to the audience.

My question is:
Is it adviceable to have ones details like that across the blog considering the fact they they are very very different niche.

What's your advice on this.
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Following
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Emmy4272(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Following...
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2019
... Following
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Carmal90:

Thanks for this write up, but what me I need personally is a SKILL,I need a skill pls help.
Thanks

Learn digital marketing from Google digital skills Africa it comes with a certificate too

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills&ved=2ahUKEwjm1uiVpY3kAhXWXRUIHb-gD2wQFjAAegQIBRAD&usg=AOvVaw0LvAl0LF4wItCjHB7sfaS7
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by ovalrose(f): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
jamil2000:

Learn digital marketing from Google digital skills Africa it comes with a certificate too

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills&ved=2ahUKEwjm1uiVpY3kAhXWXRUIHb-gD2wQFjAAegQIBRAD&usg=AOvVaw0LvAl0LF4wItCjHB7sfaS7

Please, do you have any idea if this certificate is accepted in the Nigerian workforce? I mean will employers accept it as any other qualification? Thanks
Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Advertisershubs(f): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Like the OP said;

You need a targeted audience and an audience that is really hungry for a particular service to be rendered to them.

This is the key to earning money online.

Many people make the mistake of first thinking about an online business they are passionate about; this is very wrong because on a much later scale; when they do not get audience for such businesses; they soon lose the passion for continuing such businesses.

The Key Solution to getting started with any online business is : Finding a Niche that a lot of people are in dire need of.

Once this is achieved; and you got your sales improved and profits rolling in; then you can now venture into a business you are passionate about. This way; even if your passionate business isn't yielding yet; you won't feel irritated as you already made for yourself an initial stream of income.

I'm talking from a versed experience with running so many online and offline businesses.

Presently; I work online as a Sport, Binary Options and Digital Options Trader. I also got a mentoring school where I train people on these. I wasn't passionate about trading Digital options and Binary options; but I had to learn trading these for over a year in order to mentor people into trading them as this is a financial niche that is yet untapped while many are running and getting their fingers burnt or being quite successful through FOREX trading.

I prefer to trade online because i don't need to depend on an audience to subscribe to any of my services before I earn a daily income.

I earn between $200 - $500 daily while trading Sport and other financial assets. And i build websites as a passive income. Web development is a skill I learnt in my early years.

My advice to many Youth today is to learn and develop online skills like Web development, Graphic Designs, EBook Cover Making, Content Writing, Kindle/EBook publishing, and most importantly - Marketing, Advertisement and Promotion Strategies.

Don't be too carried away with doing only online businesses; Get an offline venture to invest in and protrude the venture online to increase your sales too.

There are many online businesses; you just need to find your drift.

Most crucial piece of advice: Venture into Agriculture. Go Short, Medium and Long Term.

Best Regards.

7 Likes

Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Advertisershubs(f): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Advertisershubs:
Like the OP said;

You need a targeted audience and an audience that is really hungry for a particular service to be rendered to them.

This is the key to earning money online.

Many people make the mistake of first thinking about an online business they are passionate about; this is very wrong because on a much later scale; when they do not get audience for such businesses; they soon lose the passion for continuing such businesses.

The Key Solution to getting started with any online business is : Finding a Niche that a lot of people are in dire need of.

Once this is achieved; and you got your sales improved and profits rolling in; then you can now venture into a business you are passionate about. This way; even if your passionate business isn't yielding yet; you won't feel irritated as you already made for yourself an initial stream of income.

I'm talking from a versed experience with running so many online and offline businesses.

Presently; I work online as a Sport, Binary Options and Digital Options Trader. I also got a mentoring school where I train people on these. I wasn't passionate about trading Digital options and Binary options; but I had to learn trading these for over a year in order to mentor people into trading them as this is a financial niche that is yet untapped while many are running and getting their fingers burnt or being quite successful through FOREX trading.

I prefer to trade online because i don't need to depend on an audience to subscribe to any of my services before I earn a daily income.

I earn between $200 - $500 daily while trading Sport and other financial assets. And i build websites as a passive income. Web development is a skill I learnt in my early years.

My advice to many Youth today is to learn and develop online skills like Web development, Graphic Designs, EBook Cover Making, Content Writing, Kindle/EBook publishing, and most importantly - Marketing, Advertisement and Promotion Strategies.

Don't be too carried away with doing only online businesses; Get an offline venture to invest in and protrude the venture online to increase your sales too.

There are many online businesses; you just need to find your drift.

Most crucial piece of advice: Venture into Agriculture. Go Short, Medium and Long Term.

Best Regards.

Tomorrow's Strategic Tips.

Applicable Strategy: Progressive Staking Method ONLY.

Visit website link on my bio to learn more on how we trade successfully to generate daily profits.

We offer Financial Solutions to :

S - Sport Trading

A - Agriculture

F - Financial Trading

E - Empowerment (Youth & Women)

See you on the inside.

Re: Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... by Alliswelleumas(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
following

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Your First Income? / Nigeria Needs N10.63TR For Infrastructure - Okonjo-Iweala / Forex Price Action Indicator

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.