Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks (7795 Views)

Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by chubbyG(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
Safitu:
When most of you shame single mothers, why wouldn’t she lie to you?

If she told you she had two kids would you have thought of marrying her? Go and sit down please. If you think you are going to find someone better, remember that you are still broke at your old age, reality will hit you soon. You think it’s easy to find a good woman in your wretched state? This woman loves you and all you can think about is the additional child that she has. You never jam correct babe, babe that will lie to you about her whoollleee identity, her past generation and generations to come. Shioorrr

Wretched man thinking he can have high standards, I don’t blame you, it’s society that gives you people liver na. But sooner or later, loneliness will humble you.

Better go back to this woman and keep shut.
I don't mean to sound rude but your post is dumb, vile, senseless and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by chubbyG(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
Eze1984:
I had to create new account for this, though i am not too popular here but i dont want my piece to be used against me tomorrow.
Having said this, here is my story. Sorry, the piece is bit long but I'm sure one or two folks may learn a valuable lesson from it.
I've been a fool wallahi and i know it but i thank God i finally retrace my step. Na so my teen era girlfriend jilted me, hurriedly left to marry another guy just because her relatives deceived her thinking I wouldn't descend low getting married to her after my graduation cuz she stopped her education at secondary school level.
To cut the story short, her informal marriage didn't eventually workout after having two kids who are way about 10yrs presently, i call the marriage informal cuz the dude didnt pay her bride price.
Credit to her, she picked herself up and built a descent business for herself after the marriage crashed. las las, i grad, things never dey rosy. Because I was underemployed but i was taking care of myself well and coupled with family committments, i could hardly save substantial sum. As per things never dey rosy with me, i hardly pay attention to involving myself in stable love relationship. all the while na so my ex-woman cum mama of 2 grown-ups was stylishly hovering around me cuz she was desperate for marriage.
she lives in ph doing her biz while i am in abuja doing my hustling. Since we have been in touch she finally found her way back into my life, using her little resources to show me unnecessary love which she actually succeeded in using to turn the head of a broke ass nigger like me thinking maybe this has always been our destiny, chai, I'm so ashamed saying this cuz I know I fuckedup big time.
this was how it happened, she came into abuja to see her cozin, then buzz me up n i invited her over. The moment she came, after little chat about the past, to cut the story short, u know na, chai, konji na basterd, lol. We nearly die together that day. The whole thing was so intense that i did samson mistake by telling her i can only get married to her if she conceived.
She got back to ph and after few days, missed period wahala came up. I was halfheartedly happy dat i'm about to be a father but was also concerned wether i'm actually responsible for the preg. When i made my concern obvious as the pregnancy progressed, she was very angry n even suggested paternity test when she put to bed.

During the course of the pregnancy, she normally visit and the relationship was going smoothly. We agreed to formalize the affair after she put to bed. She wouldnt let me handle the financial aspect based on my ability, telling me to keep calm untill my financial breakthrough. That she is capable of taking care of the preg.
whenever she came visiting, i still do my bits.

Unfortunately she had a misscarriage of twins, at 7months plus which acually aided by the fact that she refused to listen to my advice to take things easy when she was having complication.
My inability to be in charge of the relationship financially started showing in her attitude always disregarding my advise. I honestly made effort to tranfer whatever I save from my meagre salary to her but she always shut it down with don't worry.

When she lost the preg, to be honest my attitude change towards her because I warned to stop going on distance trip because she actually had a miscarriage in lagos while on her trip to the market to restock her shop in ph. I was ready to quit the relationship but she fought her way back and we were back together again.
But not quite long after the miscarriage incident, she started showing me her true color small small but too much love dey shark me. My guy warned me, I heeded not. The same way she lied to me when we were younger, she continued doing it, meaning a zebra can never change its stripes. this is the moment i finally uncovered the biggest revelation.
Let me narrate an incident that should've been a warning sign that it's wrong for a man going back to his vomit. During the years we were apart, we stil had a cordial relationship, like calling, chatting and so on, she told me she only a baby girl with the guy she left me for before they broke up, not knowing she had another baby boy for the guy before they finally brokenup without formal marriage fa.
Fast forward to when we started dating again, she maintained she had only one child which is the baby girl I've always known, but one day after hot love making session, we were on the bed gusting n she was showing me the pics of herself, her shop, her daughter and her car and then I saw the pic of a boy with a striking resemblance of her daughter, the image was unmistakable because her daughter actually look like younger self, so also the young boy. I became suspicious about the boy, I asked her but she tried changing the subject, I looked her straight in the eyes n I asked her who is the boy and I now put the question directly to her asking how many kids does she have, can you imagine this lady flew into rage asking me why i was doubting her sincerity, that she only has one kid, that the said boy was her nephew.
Today I am thinking How could a lady comfortable lie to somebody who she wants to get married to with issue as important as her son? Who does that? Can u imagine I ended up apologizing to this lady that day thinking maybe I was just being over reactive?
When the yeye love was shacking me, I discuss her issue with my elder sister, she tried warning me but she saw the futility of her attempt wished me well because she knows the lady in question very well since we all grew up in closed proximity and she was aware the lady was my first love.
So the d-day I finally took her to her house to make formal introduction was when I discovered my woman actually has 2 kids cuz my elder sister made a discreet investigation when she discovered my seriousness about her. During woman to woman talk, my elder sis told her in plain terms that she know she has 2 kids and she admitted. When my sister told me this, my legs were shaking.
I was just wandering why she has to lie to me like that but my sister just tried to downplayed the enormity of this discovery but in my mind, I knew the damage is done. When she saw my countenance after my private discussions with my sister, I believe she knew the effect the new info had on me. I'm the type who can hardly masquerade his feeling, it will show on my face.
When we got home, I asked her and she started pleading, cryin and that she did for the sake of love but I knew it there and there that this relationship is hanging by the thread. But finally one misunderstanding led to another and I can confidently and happily say, I'm out and I believe she has accepted it in good faith.
I beg you in the name of God, don't insult me.
Dear OP,
I have absolutely no idea why people here are insulting you. So a struggling man cannot have choice or say in relationships?
From your past experience with her and this current one she's a terrible liar, manipulative and selfish. People here failed to see reasons that even after she lied that she had only one child you still considered the relationship. She's only after herself, future, end goal and whatever she thinks of herself. Having considered that you are the only one that can wife her with 2 children that's why she came to say she "Loves" you.
That aside, you said the both of you have been in touch since, how comes you were unaware that she was pregnant and gave birth to a second child?
Anyways, in your next relationship use your head also start thinking about getting a better job if it means relocating. Plan your life. Be optimistic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by osaskywire: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
Safitu:
A man who is broke at 40 will probably be broke for life. To be honest, most men never reach that stage of financial freedom to pick the girl of their dreams. So let’s face reality. So it’s better that he just stays with a woman that loves him and live a peaceful life.
what sort of reasoning is that? being broke at 40 means broke 4 life ...
come sef you just spilling trash from the beginning of this thread ...do you know the woman the op is talking about?..
or are you a single mother that has lied against such? ...
anyway that's not my concern ..I just want to change your mentality about broke men at 40....
just come to my church and wait for the testimony section only so you should see how God has been picking old men calls ...like old men wey pass 40 sef

1 Like

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Eze1984:

Wallahi, I'm done with her. No any yeye feeling anymore

Liar. Your nose is longer than Pinocchio’s.

You stalk that woman and I’m sure you know everything that’s happening in her life. You visit her Facebook if she has one, WhatsApp, and you are in contact with people who know her.

My advice....

Nwokem jee chuo ego kpata ego. Chuo ego, chukaa ego aru....develop yourself and and see your life turn around for the better.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by clive2u(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
i pity the lady, prolly she was scared and desperate. she made miistakes in d past and ready to lie to get a shot. if she will jst b satisfied wit her two kids she will find happiness

1 Like

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by symbol83: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
clive2u:
i pity the lady, prolly she was scared and desperate. she made miistakes in d past and ready to lie to get a shot. if she will jst b satisfied wit her two kids she will find happiness

You just said what I have in mind.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by lereinter(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2019
Digital101:
The only advise I will give you is not to go back to that woman. Her major goal was to deceive you and lie to you so that you can marry her. You will be surprise that after marriage, you will discover more secrets that been hidden from you by her.
I will advise you to stop communicating with her and focus on your business and building yourself to become a better person.

Please summaries for me
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Roma4shot: 3:34am On Jul 12, 2019
Ore mi, you are not a fool but what you lack is money, u have prospect so don"t depend on a woman but rather believe in God and work hard, focus on your hustle an better woman will come your way.

Telling lies is a negative sign that showcase what is ahead of u if perhaps u choose to continue, so be careful.
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by moriss33(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2019
Give her to your bro nah...
Safitu:

If she told you she had two kids would you have thought of marrying her? Go and sit down please. If you think you are going to find someone better, remember that you are still broke at your old age, reality will hit you soon. You think it’s easy to find a good woman in your wretched state? This woman loves you and all you can think about is the additional child that she has. You never jam correct babe, babe that will lie to you about her whoollleee identity, her past generation and generations to come. Shioorrr

Wretched man thinking he can have high standards, I don’t blame you, it’s society that gives you people liver na. But sooner or later, loneliness will humble you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by bigl: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2019
You love with your heart but think/reason with your brain!

U passed the first part but failed the 2nd.

Always think it through before u start.

Never ever go back to Ex!
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by ThundrCork(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2019
You have been going in cycles with this"Old man and money" talk. Seems to me you are one frustrated baby mama or a girl who has been jilted by several men after fvcking life out of you but find solace in spitting rubbish online.
Safitu:
No young woman in her 20s is going to marry a 50 year old man if he doesn’t have money. It is rare, so please spare me the bullshit. The sexual market of a man decreases drastically after 39, it’s only money that will save him. Without money, you are as good as nothing. Please name me a broke 40/50 year old man that have beautiful women flocking around him?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by jeyselassie(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2019
O je wa ke eng ?
Safitu:

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2019
IM 24 and I’m living my life darling. Not a baby mum just speaking the facts.
ThundrCork:
You have been going in cycles with this"Old man and money" talk. Seems to me you are one frustrated baby mama or a girl who has been jilted by several men after fvcking life out of you but find solace in spitting rubbish online.
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by ThundrCork(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2019
At 24 with this warped way of reasoning, you could attempt suicide at 40 as you could already have wrinkled face and white hair in your pvssy cheesy. Take note, age is just a number and everyone has the choice to be happy.
Safitu:

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2019
Digital101:
The only advise I will give you is not to go back to that woman. Her major goal was to deceive you and lie to you so that you can marry her. You will be surprise that after marriage, you will discover more secrets that been hidden from you by her.
I will advise you to stop communicating with her and focus on your business and building yourself to become a better person.
dia was no miscarriage

She was never pregnant 4d guy
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by GareHD(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2019
God has saved you from her several times, but you seem not to be aware. Even that miscarriage was God trying to disconnect you from her. If you go back again in the name of love, brotherly you are on your own. She's not the wife God has in mind for you. May God open the eyes of your understanding.
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2019
Safitu:
A broke man can do better than a woman who has literally helped him and accepted him for who he is? This man is at least 40 or late 30s.

no young beautiful woman Is going to settle with a wretched man that old unless she is desperate. What does this man have to offer? He wants to have high standards for nothing. He and people like you should continue deceiving yourselves. The value of a man lies straight deep into his pocket. If he is broke, it’s only his youthful exuberance that can save him. If you are old and broke you have no hope, and you better settle for someone that will love you for who you are.
u want to increase d sucide rate abi
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Lool okay grin
ThundrCork:
At 24 with this warped way of reasoning, you could attempt suicide at 40 as you could already have wrinkled face and white hair in your pvssy cheesy. Take note, age is just a number and everyone has the choice to be happy.
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by luvablesam(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Eze1984:
I had to create new account for this, though i am not too popular here but i dont want my piece to be used against me tomorrow.
Having said this, here is my story. Sorry, the piece is bit long but I'm sure one or two folks may learn a valuable lesson from it.
I've been a fool wallahi and i know it but i thank God i finally retrace my step. Na so my teen era girlfriend jilted me, hurriedly left to marry another guy just because her relatives deceived her thinking I wouldn't descend low getting married to her after my graduation cuz she stopped her education at secondary school level.
To cut the story short, her informal marriage didn't eventually workout after having two kids who are way about 10yrs presently, i call the marriage informal cuz the dude didnt pay her bride price.
Credit to her, she picked herself up and built a descent business for herself after the marriage crashed. las las, i grad, things never dey rosy. Because I was underemployed but i was taking care of myself well and coupled with family committments, i could hardly save substantial sum. As per things never dey rosy with me, i hardly pay attention to involving myself in stable love relationship. all the while na so my ex-woman cum mama of 2 grown-ups was stylishly hovering around me cuz she was desperate for marriage.
she lives in ph doing her biz while i am in abuja doing my hustling. Since we have been in touch she finally found her way back into my life, using her little resources to show me unnecessary love which she actually succeeded in using to turn the head of a broke ass nigger like me thinking maybe this has always been our destiny, chai, I'm so ashamed saying this cuz I know I fuckedup big time.
this was how it happened, she came into abuja to see her cozin, then buzz me up n i invited her over. The moment she came, after little chat about the past, to cut the story short, u know na, chai, konji na basterd, lol. We nearly die together that day. The whole thing was so intense that i did samson mistake by telling her i can only get married to her if she conceived.
She got back to ph and after few days, missed period wahala came up. I was halfheartedly happy dat i'm about to be a father but was also concerned wether i'm actually responsible for the preg. When i made my concern obvious as the pregnancy progressed, she was very angry n even suggested paternity test when she put to bed.

During the course of the pregnancy, she normally visit and the relationship was going smoothly. We agreed to formalize the affair after she put to bed. She wouldnt let me handle the financial aspect based on my ability, telling me to keep calm untill my financial breakthrough. That she is capable of taking care of the preg.

Unfortunately she had a misscarriage of twins, at 7months plus which acually aided by the fact that she refused to listen to my advice to take things easy when she was having complication.
My inability to be in charge of the relationship financially started showing in her attitude always disregarding my advise. I honestly made effort to tranfer whatever I save from my meagre salary to her but she always shut it down with don't worry.

When she lost the preg, to be honest my attitude change towards her because I warned to stop going on distance trip because she actually had a miscarriage in lagos while on her trip to the market to restock her shop in ph. I was ready to quit the relationship but she fought her way back and we were back together again.
But not quite long after the miscarriage incident, she started showing me her true color small small but too much love dey shark me. My guy warned me, I heeded not. The same way she lied to me when we were younger, she continued doing it, meaning a zebra can never change its stripes. this is the moment i finally uncovered the biggest revelation.
Let me narrate an incident that should've been a warning sign that it's wrong for a man going back to his vomit. During the years we were apart, we stil had a cordial relationship, like calling, chatting and so on, she told me she only a baby girl with the guy she left me for before they broke up, not knowing she had another baby boy for the guy before they finally brokenup without formal marriage fa.
Fast forward to when we started dating again, she maintained she had only one child which is the baby girl I've always known, but one day after hot love making session, we were on the bed gusting n she was showing me the pics of herself, her shop, her daughter and her car and then I saw the pic of a boy with a striking resemblance of her daughter, the image was unmistakable because her daughter actually look like younger self, so also the young boy. I became suspicious about the boy, I asked her but she tried changing the subject, I looked her straight in the eyes n I asked her who is the boy and I now put the question directly to her asking how many kids does she have, can you imagine this lady flew into rage asking me why i was doubting her sincerity, that she only has one kid, that the said boy was her nephew.
Today I am thinking How could a lady comfortable lie to somebody who she wants to get married to with issue as important as her son? Who does that? Can u imagine I ended up apologizing to this lady that day thinking maybe I was just being over reactive?
When the yeye love was shacking me, I discuss her issue with my elder sister, she tried warning me but she saw the futility of her attempt wished me well because she knows the lady in question very well since we all grew up in closed proximity and she was aware the lady was my first love.
So the d-day I finally took her to her house to make formal introduction was when I discovered my woman actually has 2 kids cuz my elder sister made a discreet investigation when she discovered my seriousness about her. During woman to woman talk, my elder sis told her in plain terms that she know she has 2 kids and she admitted. When my sister told me this, my legs were shaking.
I was just wandering why she has to lie to me like that but my sister just tried to downplayed the enormity of this discovery but in my mind, I knew the damage is done. When she saw my countenance after my private discussions with my sister, I believe she knew the effect the new info had on me. I'm the type who can hardly masquerade his feeling, it will show on my face.
When we got home, I asked her and she started pleading, cryin and that she did for the sake of love but I knew it there and there that this relationship is hanging by the thread. But finally one misunderstanding led to another and I can confidently and happily say, I'm out and I believe she has accepted it in good faith.

If you really want serious advice.. Put this on Family section. Way too many underaged kids here.

Based on what you wrote, I think you will never trust her again based on the fact that she has lied. But who are we not to forgive people's sins?.

What are you really worried about in whole situation? The woman has two kids... So?

Did you create fear in her enough for her to lie to you?
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by enuk80(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Safitu:

You are a big fool. If you don't have better advice to give then stop typing rubbish as if you are better of than the op.
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Gpopsicle(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Eze1984:

my brother thank God for your life. that's all I can say
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by makeherscream(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
chai na wa ooo .she left you for another man just because of what her relative told her.this is the first mistake you made . she left because she did not love you . no matter what a girl that really love you will not pay attention to what people are saying . secondly she came back to you as a single mother and you accepted her hmmmmmm well let me stop here sha because I don't know what will happen if I continue . I don't want to insult anybody.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by makeherscream(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Safitu:
bia this girl or whatever if you don't know how to advice someone you better go and sleep or better still shut up
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Safitu:

Hmm shouldn't you be 25 this year?
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
iLegendd:
Kindly put it in paragraphs. Not that I want to read or help, but for those who will. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Originalsly: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
I wouldn't say you're a fool. Just that you didn't pay much attention....go with flow attitude. Ex came hovering and you cleared the landing strip! We live and we should learn from our mistakes. No doubt...you did.
Looking back... the piece was long indeed...but damn interesting and entertaining!....love the flow!
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Next year
truthsayer009:

Hmm shouldn't you be 25 this year?
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Safitu:
Next year

I see. You grew up too quickly. lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

I see. You grew up too quickly. lipsrsealed
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) / Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One) / Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.