Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Make More Than 40k Monthly On Giftal World - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make More Than 40k Monthly On Giftal World (558 Views)

Virtual Assistant Urgently Needed 40k Monthly / Secretary Urgently Needed At Illupeju 40k Monthly / Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make More Than 40k Monthly On Giftal World by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good day everyone, I want to introduce to you a money making site called GiftalWorld. Giftalworld is for everyone including students like me whose monthly allowance aren't enough or people who want to earn money from the comfort of their home.

Giftalworld pays you 10naira everytime for reading news
100naira for login in daily.
2naira for sharing news

Other benefits are:
•when you post a screenshot of your alert on the group, you get an amount of 500naira recharge card
•You can also get free recharge card digits when you open a news link

Giftalworld's withdrawal is everyday for the money you get from referring others to join through your link, they pay the highest affiliate commission which is 1,300naira for reffering others to join.

Giftalworld's withdrawal for non-referrals(i.e money you get from readings news and sharing them) is every two weeks on an announced day.

The interesting thing about giftalworld is that you can make more than 20k monthly at the comfort of your home and also, giftalworld is very legit and i can assure you that it is anything but scam.

You can turn your phone into a money machine with just a registration fee of 1,800naira. Below are some of my proofs of money I got from giftalworld. You can contact me here on Facebook- Samuel Ogunkunle and Whatsapp-09033620949

(1) (Reply)

Client Relationship Officers Urgently Needed / Merchants Wanted Urgently / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.