Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

100% Lasting Solutions To Ulcer Patients - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100% Lasting Solutions To Ulcer Patients (246 Views)

Is Yam Good For An Ulcer Patients / Best Fruits For Ulcer Patients / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Lasting Solutions To Ulcer Patients by EvangelistMFM(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
Are you sick and tired of the pain, discomfort and monumental torture of ulcer?

Have you ever rolled on the floor, holding your belly in pains in the middle of the night and feeling uncomfortable? Do you wish you could figure out how to do away with ulcer for good?

Has your ulcer resulted in any of the following conditions: Gnawing or burning pain in the abdomen, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, bloating and weight loss?
Does the symptoms of your ulcer subside like it’s gone, only to come back in a bigger and more painful manner?
Then, let me share with you how I discovered what cured my stomach ulcer permanently

My name is Umoh Ekpo, 49 yrs of age, I was diagnosed with ulcer in the year 1996 then as a young man in Akwa Ibom State, I had ulcer before I moved to Abuja in 2002 but before then, there was nothing I didn’t try, call it western and local herbal drugs. Some of those drugs reduced the pain I was feeling but it didn’t last longer than 6 months before the pain resurfaced. When I got to Abuja, I visited different hospitals searching for permanent solution. Some doctors gave me hope while some told me ulcer does not have cure that I should manage it like that till the day I die. Only ulcer sufferers will understand the pains, sleepless nights, gnawing or burning pain in the abdomen, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, bloating, weight loss, headaches, diarrhea or constipation, feeling sick, dizziness, rashes etc.

Sometimes it subsides, but becomes more painful later on; I was always open to suggestions from my Doctors and close friends who knew what I was passing through.

Below were natural remedies I tried

Honey
Garlic
Ripped bananas
Soaking unripe plantain
The above were the local remedy that worked for me but for a short period; I remember how I ate ripped banana that I almost turned to a monkey lol… I spent so much money purchasing different kinds of drugs online and offline because I was desperate for cure, but did any work? NO! They didn’t.

Though, some will start promising but never lasted 3 months before the pains resurfaced. During these years of my agony I learnt a lot. If you are suffering from, or just think you may have stomach ulcer then you should get to know all the facts about stomach ulcers.

This important information could save you from months of unnecessary stress and suffering, by putting you on the right track – like right now!

This disease seems nonthreatening but if it is left unchecked for an extended period of time, it can lead to bleeding in your digestive system and even death. Let me tell you how I discovered this wonder working treatment that has made me a happy man today.

It is a natural remedy that worked like wonder which made me to personally market it myself.

Free delivery to any part of Nigeria available for the first 100 people..

Whatsapp/Call..08146369059

(1) (Reply)

48 Million Nigerians At Risk Of River Blindness- Doctor / The Truth About Sugar And The Disadvantages: A Complete Guide / Dark Spots On The Skin: Causes, Treatments/best Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.