₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,133 members, 5,048,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 03:24 PM

Air Peace Launches International Operations (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Launches International Operations (Photos) (30585 Views)

Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Launches International Operations (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:07am On Jul 12
Obascoetubi:
i can see OJOCHIIDE written on that plane which is igala language .
His wife's name, she's from Kogi.
Re: Air Peace Launches International Operations (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:14am On Jul 12
dareadewuyi:
I am sure, Kingsley KUKU is fronting for Mama Patience.The truth will soon be exposed, just a matter of time, when a trailer will soon run in between them, wait and see!
Keep waiting

AirPeace board of directors

https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/business-a-m/20190527/282097753180278
Re: Air Peace Launches International Operations (Photos) by keneharry: 8:47am On Jul 12
abnot:
The day I paid $400 for a British airways flight from London Heathrow to New York return trip I knew there was something wrong and these European airlines have been reaping off Nigerians. Nigerians pay over $1000 for a 6 hour flight from Abuja to London.
About how many hours flight?
Re: Air Peace Launches International Operations (Photos) by abnot: 11:08am On Jul 12
Jaqenhghar:

Thos is not about black or white. Its all about business. The route is not lucrative so they should ply it to make you happy and lose money. We have the African airlines they dont ply the Nigeria route as much as the Europeans what have you to say about that?
Abuja or Lagos to U.K. has always been a lucrative route there’s no favour in it. Service has never been free . Kindly come off this slave mentality . The British never grants favour to anyone . During the currency crunch in 2017 same British airways threatened to suspend the Nigerian route. Emirates stopped the Abuja route and reduced their daily frequency to Lagos. Now the economic indices has slightly improved they are all back to continue with the capital flight. Emirates is even considering a third daily flight to Lagos .
Re: Air Peace Launches International Operations (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:15pm On Jul 12
abnot:

Abuja or Lagos to U.K. has always been a lucrative route there’s no favour in it. Service has never been free . Kindly come off this slave mentality . The British never grants favour to anyone . During the currency crunch in 2017 same British airways threatened to suspend the Nigerian route. Emirates stopped the Abuja route and reduced their daily frequency to Lagos. Now the economic indices has slightly improved they are all back to continue with the capital flight. Emirates is even considering a third daily flight to Lagos .
I do t k ow what is slave mentality there. They say if you smell shît all the time, get your head out of your ass. You think you sound woke putting racism in everything. This is not one of the topics. If you want to discuss racism U can start a topic and we'll go at it lets see if you are really woke or just another woke parrot echoing whatever is trending
Re: Air Peace Launches International Operations (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13
Baroba:

I read somewhere it's an Igala name, I believe his wife is from Igala. What does it mean?

Wish them well, not easy running an airline..
Yes his wife is igala and he names his aircraft after his children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Nature Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba : Why You Should Consider Touring / Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.