Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar (4583 Views)

I Need A Good Toning Cream That Won't Cause Stretch Marks Or Irritation. / Please Recommend A Good Cream For A Dark Skinned Person / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
I'm a very dark skinned lady, before now I used to have low self confidence about my skin....... I also noticed that I av a light skin and any small thing bleaches me.... Leaving dark knuckles on my legs... Now that I av worked on my self esteem..
I need a good cream that will bring out my glow.. Including soap too.
Am tired of Ppl saying my skin is dull.... Forgive my typos pls.... Thank u... Patiently anticipating ur reply
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by rentAcock(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I'm a very dark skinned lady, before now I used to have low self confidence about my skin....... I also noticed that I av a light skin and any small thing bleaches me.... Leaving dark knuckles on my legs... Now that I av worked on my self esteem..
Am tired of Ppl saying my skin is dull.... Forgive my typos pls.... Thank u... Patiently anticipating ur reply

Sleep at least 8hrs everyday. Drink at least 12 cups of water everyday. Eat a balanced diet and try to incorporate tomatoes and melons. Buy original dove soap. Use neutrogena face wash. Use Silk facial cream for your face and Silk body lotion for the rest of your body. Avoid direct sunlight between the hours of 10am - 5pm. Use air condition while sleeping. You will look so fresh police might think you are dating a yahoo boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
rentAcock:

Sleep at least 8hrs everyday. Drink at least 12 cups of water everyday. Eat a balanced diet and try to incorporate tomatoes and melons. Buy original dove soap. Use neutrogena face wash. Use Silk facial cream for gave and Silk body lotion for the rest of your body. Avoid direct sunlight between the hours of 10am - 5pm. Use air condition while sleeping. You will look so fresh police might think you are dating a yahoo boy.
.... Pls can I get a picture of the silk face cream and body cream
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by dulux07(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Deal with your skin from the inside first with good food, fruits, drink lot of water....
For the outward, best advice, visit a dermatologist or an experienced personnel to be on the safer side, following peoples recommendation in most cases leads to waste of money and more harm to your skin. What works for A might not work for B even if u have the same skin color.

2 Likes

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by catwalq(f): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Waoooa... And I always thought you had beautiful skin going by your pic.
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
catwalq:
Waoooa... And I always thought you had beautiful skin going by your pic.
... I had just that I almost used cream to spoil it trying to lighten...... I want to go back to status quo..... Abeg any recommendation
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
dulux07:
Deal with your skin from the inside first with good food, fruits, drink lot of water....
For the outward, best advice, visit a dermatologist or an experienced personnel to be on the safer side, following peoples recommendation in most cases leads to waste of money and more harm to your skin. What works for A might not work for B even if u have the same skin color.
... Thank u

1 Like

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by catwalq(f): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... I had just that I almost used cream to spoil it trying to lighten...... I want to go back to status quo..... Abeg any recommendation

Sorry honey, but I heard coconut oil is good for the skin,you could try it.

1 Like

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
catwalq:

thanks dear
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by heskeyw(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
If you are in onitsha, you can go to kano Street and make enquiries. I no be cream person so I no Sabi anything apart from ude aki. There is this soap my mom and sisters uses. The price is 800 naira per soap. I will get the name for you tomorrow. Just be sure that toning cream is more costly than bleaching cream (so I heard). For a good toning cream, you need to keep like 5k down.
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
catwalq:

Follow this advice alongside eating and resting right.. u don't need any special toning soap or cream
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Look for ISIORGANICSKINCARE on Instagram..
She is good
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
U don't need any cream.
Allow your body to go back to its original colour.
(U are still insecure that's why u are looking for more)
Avoid the sun as much as you can.
If u have acne or pimple free face, use toilet soap and good cream that has no steroid.
Even baby cream will do.

1 Like

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by hustla(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Leave ur skin as it is and dont bleach or tone as na low self esteem and wahala go end am

Buy and use coconut oil + shea butter, dont stay under the sun for too long and try to eat good food and exercise once in a while - avoid heat and like someone said, try to sleep inside AC often
You go fresh pass fresh

1 Like

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by MariaAngeles: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Do not, I repeat, do not underestimate the power of hydration.
First of all, what you need is water, water and more water.

Secondly, vegetables and fruits with proteins... Whole foods sha .
Thirdly, use any mild beauty soaps like palm olive soap, lux soap, Eva soap for bathing .

As for moisturizing, Vaseline cocoa radiant is a very good lotion .
It's non greasy and moisturizes well .
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by MariaAngeles: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
hustla:

Leave ur skin as it is and dont bleach or tone as na low self esteem and wahala go end am

Buy and use coconut oil + shea butter, dont stay under the sun for too long and try to eat good food and exercise once in a while - avoid heat and like someone said, try to sleep inside AC often
You go fresh pass fresh
What if she doesn't have air conditioner ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by saintruky(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2019
@op... I'll advise u to go for original Blue seal Vaseline n mix it with coconut oil... Ur skin would glow just like mine.. Thank me later..
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 17, 2019
I was gonna comment on how pretty a nurse you are but when I saw that you had already bleached I changed my mind cos I'd love to see your new colour first. and to think that you are still looking for cream to glow...your confidence is still low.

I don't know how a ladies confidence can increase from bleaching
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2019
hustla:

You go fresh pass fresh
.... Tnxs
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2019
MariaAngeles:
Do not, I repeat, do not underestimate the power of hydration.
First of all, what you need is water, water and more water.

Secondly, vegetables and fruits with proteins... Whole foods sha .
Thirdly, use any mild beauty soaps like palm olive soap, lux soap, Eva soap for bathing .

As for moisturizing, Vaseline cocoa radiant is a very good lotion .
It's non greasy and moisturizes well .
... I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by mobilemykel: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Do u nid organic coconut oil & she butter from Ghana, you can holla at me. Currently in Ghana to bring them to 9ja by weekend or Beginning of next week
Phenomenal16:
.... Tnxs
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by hustla(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2019
MariaAngeles:

What if she doesn't have air conditioner ? undecided

Fan and Rechargeable fan when there is no light

Person wey dense sef go know that one
undecided
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by hustla(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... I appreciate

U can get the coconut oil in Nigeria here, original one
Ask your mom, she can help u get in the market or all those old women
Them sabi where to get 100% original with sweet smell

grin
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by MariaAngeles: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
hustla:

Fan and Rechargeable fan when there is no light

Person wey dense sef go know that one
undecided
Hush !

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
DominusPrime:
I was gonna comment on how pretty a nurse you are but when I saw that you had already bleached I changed my mind cos I'd love to see your new colour first. and to think that you are still looking for cream to glow...your confidence is still low.

I don't know how a ladies confidence can increase from bleaching
... I just decided to lighten up.... After I took d pic.... But my skin is gradually coming back to my original ebony
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Mumaraoluwa: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... I just decided to lighten up.... After I took d pic.... But my skin is gradually coming back to my original ebony
try this organic cream, call or chat 07064845844

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by olaoluwa32: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Brand new abroad shoes are available at joyfashion nig.ltd ibadan with different colors and sizes.for your order pls call or add 07034584941.trial will convince you and delivery is nationwide

1 Like

Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Coolgent(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Miss take my advice dont bleach your skin for God sake!
You cant have your expensive chocolate skin back!
But if u must bleach then I have no option but to tell u names of both soap and cream though a little bit expensive.
They are some cream that can glow but not bleach skin
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:

pls keep it original. when you get older you'll realise the value of sticking with your natural skin. the ones who are bleaching will never come out to tell u what they go through even after years of having to keep the bleaching up. you are beautiful as you are my dear. I wish you all the best Nurse Phenomenal
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by astOorR(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Your profile says that you stay at Enugu, if so, then send me your no through my mail (geoffbukky@gmail.com),
I stay at Enugu too, let me introduce you to Oriflame skin care products, you will definitely love it. Thanks. God bless.
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by astOorR(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Your profile says that you stay at Enugu, if so, then send me your no through my mail (geoffbukky@gmail.com),
I stay at Enugu too, let me introduce you to Oriflame skin care products, you will definitely love it. Thanks. God bless.
Re: Pls House Can Anyone Recommend A Good Cream That Will Bring Out My Glow.. Am Dar by Phenomenal16(f): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
try this organic cream, call or chat 07064845844
. .. Sister I don't want to bleach

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oluchi Onweagba – Picture Collection / Andrea Beard Oil And Bald Hair Growth / PLEASE For God's Sake, Is This Outfit Proper? Can You Allow You Babe Dress ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.