₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,241 members, 5,039,023 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2019 at 11:16 PM

My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria (151 Views)

Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Smartweb.com.ng / Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! / My Worst Web Hosting Nightmare - Smartweb NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria by sheungeek: 4:39pm On Jul 11
I have been using Smartweb Nigeria for 5 years now.
As a web designer, I must say Smartweb.com.ng guys are awesome.
I had an issue with my WHM settings that was affecting sites on my reseller hosting and I was able to reach their tech support within minutes.
No matter the time I have contacted them (even 11pm); they are always there to provide assistance.
Besides that, their domain registration process is instant.
Anyone on this platform with similar experience?

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria by donsheddy1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11
sheungeek:
I have been using Smartweb Nigeria for 5 years now.
As a web designer, I must say Smartweb.com.ng guys are awesome.
I had an issue with my WHM settings that was affecting sites on my reseller hosting and I was able to reach their tech support within minutes.
No matter the time I have contacted them (even 11pm); they are always there to provide assistance.
Besides that, their domain registration process is instant.
Anyone on this platform with similar experience?
I laugh you in Edo voice.

I believe you're part of the remaining 8 clients they have.
Re: My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria by Onimisillah: 7:44pm On Jul 11
Bros, when last did you patronize smartweb.com.ng?

Because for me the experience was very wonderful.

For the past 7 years I have subscribed to Smartweb's hosting platform, I realized recently that they have improved tremendously, even though, there were issues I encountered in the past. I have noticed new things they do now in terms of customer service satisfaction like; Giving support 24/7, most especially via chat. Do you believe that I had issue they fixed for me while I was chatting with them online. No opening of Support Ticket, they just held me for 3 mins and amazingly, the error was resolved.

Kudos to SmartWeb Team!

donsheddy1:
I laugh you in Edo voice.

I believe you're part of the remaining 8 clients they have.
Re: My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria by donsheddy1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11
Onimisillah:
Bros, when last did you patronize smartweb.com.ng?

Because for me the experience was very wonderful.

For the past 7 years I have subscribed to Smartweb's hosting platform, I realized recently that they have improved tremendously, even though, there were issues I encountered in the past. I have noticed new things they do now in terms of customer service satisfaction like; Giving support 24/7, most especially via chat. Do you believe that I had issue they fixed for me while I was chatting with them online. No opening of Support Ticket, they just held me for 3 mins and amazingly, the error was resolved.

Kudos to SmartWeb Team!

Ok sir.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria by Neddstark: 10:12pm On Jul 11
Smartweb, Whogohost, Upperlink and Qservers are the only webhosts in Nigeria.
The rest na OYO

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria by sheungeek: 7:35am On Jul 12
Neddstark:
Smartweb, Whogohost, Upperlink and Qservers are the only webhosts in Nigeria.
The rest na OYO
that's true tho
Re: My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria by Bitxzcheck(f): 8:20am On Jul 12
Re: My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria by ProGSM(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12
Who has tried www.signonhost.com ? I currently have few sites with them, and all is great for now.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of White School Teacher From The South / Affiliate Marketing / How Can Or Where Can I Promote My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 272
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.