Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) (35249 Views)

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by toosweetpromedi: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2019
[Gospel Video] Chismile – Unbroken Word (Crafted By Skypoint Empire)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgowVRUcqqk
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2019
they always emphasize on who is head and tail of a family, we all know our roles stop reminding us...Insecurity, they won't fulfill their obligations in the family when the woman takes over they start reminding her that theyre the head of the family...piss off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Theyoungmatron: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You better listen to words of wisdom. That's why most of you ladies don't last long in marriages. The husband is a master and the wife is meant to be under his authority. That's how God Almighty made it to be.
Where there is a master, there is a slave. stop being politically correct.
The marriage institution is already dying and this "men of gods" are fueling the demise the more.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by suky1976: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2019
THIS IS MAN OF DEVIL NOT MAN OF GOD, IMAGINE PROMOTING GAY AND HOMOSEXUAL INDIRECTLY
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2019
Fact, Not Opinion

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by skukimania(f): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2019
So, it should always be about what he wants? What about what she wants too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by ACHILLES45: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2019
undiluted fact.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by emmieohmz: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2019
Pastor Chris is right
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by BabaIbo: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2019
Feminists won't like this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2019
Born2Breed:
Women are not equal partners with the man in a marriage. I agree with that cos the man has 51% bad the woman 49%.

What I totally disagree with is the man being the master,where there is a master then there is a slave.

Are women slaves? Unless if the man is the master and the woman is the co-master.
Jesus was called Master by his disciples but did he see them as His slaves?

Jesus is our Master but are we considered slaves by him?

Be guided please

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by stanliwiser: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2019
As much as a man is the head of his home. Does this mean the same outside his home?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Theyoungmatron: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Tell her make she hear now!

A Yoruba proverb says:

If women are not part of "god's" ORIGINAL PLAN that means god is clueless as the rest of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Chubhie: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2019
The bible creation of woman is an afterthought. I wonder what the pastor said that's not backed by the Holy bible. Why can't people read and comprehend?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Weathered: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:
Useless man!!! That is why his wife left him. Rubbish bleaching man! angry angry angry
na now you know say e dey bleach? Because he done yab women.

But in all honesty, everything about Genesis depicts women as an afterthought!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Lumig: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2019
I pity this Pastor, many, many women will soon come for his head, they will be so disgruntled that they will will be blinded from seeing that HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Theyoungmatron: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Jesus was called Master by his disciples but did he see them as His slaves?

Jesus is our Master but are we considered slaves by him?

Be guided please
Sure they are. He gave them 'apostles' and 'disciples' tag to embellish the fact of who they are to him.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by freecocoa(f): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2019
I hate religion ehn, tufiakwa!

How some women are able to tolerate all this kain rubbish talks weak me, I can't be caught listening to such nonsense, mschew!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by tsinzu: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2019
wirinet:
Religion is truely a virus that once it infect the brain, it starts to delete its rational sectors slowly but surely.
If woman was not the original plan of Pastor Oyakhilomes god, then what was his original plan, and why did he change it? If male and female of every animal (and plants) were part of the original plan, why was man different. So only one man was supposed to live on the entire planet with animals and plants reproducing.
The man being master is the most reprehensible doctrine I have heard, it's no different from Islamic terrorist doctrine on women. No wonder he can't keep a wife, as no woman would agree to marry her "master".
I advise ladies to shine their eyes very well before saying I do to any man. They should flee from any man that believes he is going to be her master in marriage, so as to avoid the pastor Anita experience.
The Bible is clear that the man is to be the head of the home and wives should submit to their husbands OK. No one is forcing anybody to be a Christian, you are very free to believe whatever you want but for those that chose the Bible as their their standard, the bible is clear on how a Christian home should be and I have seen from first hand experience that it works

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by ajayiopy: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Damyonline:
President and founder of Christ Embassy church, Chris Oyakhilome preaches at his church saying, "Woman was not God's original idea."

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome can be heard saying,

The reason God made woman was because of man
He made the woman because if the man that is why he made the woman
so woman was not his original idea, this is reality
ok scripture, let's see what the Bible says;
When God had made everything and he then had made Adam, everything was VERY GOOD
Already, everything was very good, no problem.
Then he got Adam... listen... ok...

If most women had their fathers bold enough to talk to them, they would be more successful in marriage and they will be very happy.

Most women have never been taalked to by their parents, their father especially
That's their biggest problem they dont know who a man is, they think he is another woman see...in a marriage, you are the man, who is the head of that union
and because he is the head of that union, it is important to understand him
now you think he is the one that needs to understand his wife, that is where you are wrong he will but until you know the man who you have married, the man that came..

it is like working for somebody and not knowing what he wants...

Watch video here>>> https://lailasnews.com/woman-was-not-gods-original-idea-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8JUMbu1zDo
THE FIRST DAY I LISTENED TO THIS MESSAGE ,I FORWARDED IT TO 10 WOMEN AND 9 OF THE FIGHT BACK INCLUDING MY WIFE AND I LAUGHED. BUT WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT MOST WOMEN ARE NOT AWARE OF THE POWER GOD HAS GIVEN WOMEN THAT IS WHY THEY ARE COMPETING WITH MEN.
IF YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR GOD GIVEN POTENTIALS AS WOMEN,YOU WILL NOT BE WASTING YOUR TIME ON FEMINISM

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by martineverest(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2019
no wonder his wife left him.... useless esan man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Staro: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2019
Aw
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by NeekolazWorld(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

For if woman was not God's original idea, how come God at time of the conception of the idea of making man, used "let them" instead of "let him" on this occasion?

Genesis 1:26 (KJV)

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

For how was the man going to turn to them if a woman was not God's original idea?

Woman was always an integral part of God's original idea to make man in His own image, and after His likeness, for she was the one that God intended to use to turn the man, into them.

Genesis 1:27 (KJV)

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And everything was very good after God had made the woman.

Genesis 1:31 (KJV)

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Woman's problem began when she made man take the place of God in her life, for God her Maker was supposed to be her original Lord and Master, not man who was just her husband.

For that was what led her to disobedience of God's Word in the beginning.

And that was why God let her have her wish as a punishment that man shall rule over her, since she had chosen to please man instead of her maker by going contrary to His instructions.

But that punishment was reversed with the coming of her maker in the form of Man, called Jesus who reversed the curse of her sins, and reclaimed His position as her Lord and Master.

Hence His rebuke of the woman called Martha, so that she does not repeat the same mistake woman made in the beginning, in the process of trying to please man instead of her Lord and Maker.

Luke 10:41-42 (KJV)

41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

You are off point in that you interpretation of creating man in the beginning. God said "Let us create man in our own image and likeness". Them you are talking about has nothing to do with man and woman, but He was talking with all the angles that were with Him. He was not talking to man so how can you say He meant creating man and woman on that regards. Man was already created and everything was okay with man before God decided to create woman later on to assist the man. From the first creation, the idea of woman wast there until later when God decided that man needs a helper and one who will make him multiply just as he has spoken to all other creatures to multiply.

Common sense is not really common with people on this forum.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Greystone: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:
Useless man!!! That is why his wife left him. Rubbish bleaching man! angry angry angry

You have said everything on my mind

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Sure they are. He gave them 'apostles' and 'disciples' tag to embellish the fact of who they are to him.
He called them FRIENDS not servants. He gave them right to inheritance, something a slave won't enjoy.

Meanwhile, a disciple is a pupil(one under tutelage) and an Apostle is an Ambassador (representative).

Be guided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by albaniy1: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2019
AND LATER THEY WILL START SAYING IT'S ISLAM THAT DOES THIS AND THAT

(SMH) HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2019
They are both masters of themselves. Some abuse the fact that they feel they are men to treat their women anyhow.

In marriage, na understanding sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Crofton: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Arrant nonsense.
This man must be daft and mentally inconsistent to profound such senseless notes. There is no point in what he's saying, Okay if Women weren't God's Original idea, So? What fuccks? Does that make men more intellectually formidable to provide better advice? Or does it give men the entitlement over women?

I don't get it, either this Oyakulokuo is maad or this isn't the full story. I assume he isn't mad hence I shall await the complete reference.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Lol. This is bullshit

I'm not even a religious person but I'm against this crap he just said

So if god no wan create woman how we for take reproduce

You want make man dey smash man

This pastor dey craze

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Theyoungmatron: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2019
What did they inherit sir? Lol. I also read the bible.
TonyeBarcanista:
He called them FRIENDS not servants. He gave them right to inheritance, something a slave won't enjoy.

Meanwhile, a disciple is a pupil(one under tutelage) and an Apostle is an Ambassador (representative).

Be guided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by A2Bakore: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Totally wrong.

When God created all animals, He created them 2 (both male and female) for the purpose of procreation. Then, when he created man (Adam), God knew that he need woman for procreation of mankind...

Gen.1:28
And God bless them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

So, I don't really know what Pst. Chris mean that "Woman was Not God's Original Idea"

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by sammirano: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Let me tell you something (x2) husband is master. I agree with you on this. MOG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Kills 'Witchcraft Cat' That Disrupts People's Success / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / 'The Pulpit' By Ngozi Edemba 'Female Oracle Of God' Launched (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.