Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) (35477 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by AreaFada2: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2019
Born2Breed:
Women are not equal partners with the man in a marriage. I agree with that cos the man has 51% bad the woman 49%.

What I totally disagree with is the man being the master,where there is a master then there is a slave.

Are women slaves? Unless if the man is the master and the woman is the co-master.
First examine what the Bible says about it. For the man who is the Head, God places many responsibilities on his shoulders. Including loving his wife As he loves himself and providing.

Remember God did not place that onus on the woman. That responsibility is probably to check a man abusing his power as the head. GOD only tells woman to be obedient and love her husband but not as much as herself.

Where does that make woman a slave there? If anything men do the most dangerous jobs and even die doing it at times.

We discipline our kids and can be strict to them at times. Yet we love our kids more than anybody else on earth.
We can use earthly norms to interpret the scriptures and get it all wrong.
The Bible even makes an interesting analogy. That man is head of the family just like Jesus is the head of the man. Can the man be co-head or co-master with Jesus? shocked shocked

Remember that just as Jesus has such a high level of privilege as head, he also suffered and died for man. The same way a man should be ready to die for his familiy/wife if needs be.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by A2Bakore: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2019
Crofton:
Arrant nonsense.
This man must be daft and mentally inconsistent to profound such senseless notes. There is no point in what he's saying, Okay if Women weren't God's Original idea, So? What fuccks? Does that make men more intellectually formidable to provide better advice? Or does it give men the entitlement over women?

I don't get it, either this Oyakulokuo is maad or this isn't the full story. I assume he isn't mad hence I shall await the complete reference.

It's the complete and full story....

But don't cause him....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by julybaba(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:
Useless man!!! That is why his wife left him. Rubbish bleaching man! angry angry angry

Take it easy madam.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by bukatyne(f): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2019
ajayiopy:

THE FIRST DAY I LISTENED TO THIS MESSAGE ,I FORWARDED IT TO 10 WOMEN AND 9 OF THE FIGHT BACK INCLUDING MY WIFE AND I LAUGHED. BUT WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT MOST WOMEN ARE NOT AWARE OF THE POWER GOD HAS GIVEN WOMEN THAT IS WHY THEY ARE COMPETING WITH MEN.
IF YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR GOD GIVEN POTENTIALS AS WOMEN,YOU WILL NOT BE WASTING YOUR TIME ON FEMINISM

Hmmm the power of a slave wink

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by sylve11: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You better listen to words of wisdom. That's why most of you ladies don't last long in marriages.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by julybaba(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2019
chiedu7:
I agree, the bible actually says that man is to love his wife.

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

Infact the bible says mistreat ur wife and ur prayers are hindered

1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge,
giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel,
and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by julybaba(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2019
Chanchit:
Feminists should go to his church and protest, since that's the new trend. Truth be told, he is 100% right, but nowadays women now bully men, you say something and they all jump out cursing. As a Christian, I think our religion has influenced Islam negatively, cos before now, Islam has made women realize their role in the home, but Christianity has done a poor job of it, now they have created monsters they can't control.

Hmmm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by onkachi(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2019
Hmm bross you started your write up well but mid way you showed that you really don't know what you were talking about, ended up a joker, anyways you try Sha... But read the book of creation again.. This time read In . Your language since English too hard for you sir

jesusjnr:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

For if woman was not God's original idea, how come God at time of the conception of the idea of making man, used "let them" instead of "let him" on this occasion?

Genesis 1:26 (KJV)

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

For how was the man going to turn to them if a woman was not God's original idea?

Woman was always an integral part of God's original idea to make man in His own image, and after His likeness, for she was the one that God intended to use to turn the man, into them.

Genesis 1:27 (KJV)

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And everything was very good after God had made the woman.

Genesis 1:31 (KJV)

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Woman's problem began when she made man take the place of God in her life, for God her Maker was supposed to be her original Lord and Master, not man who was just her husband.

For that was what led her to disobedience of God's Word in the beginning.

And that was why God let her have her wish as a punishment that man shall rule over her, since she had chosen to please man instead of her maker by going contrary to His instructions.

But that punishment was reversed with the coming of her maker in the form of Man, called Jesus who reversed the curse of her sins, and reclaimed His position as her Lord and Master.

Hence His rebuke of the woman called Martha, so that she does not repeat the same mistake woman made in the beginning, in the process of trying to please man instead of her Lord and Maker.

Luke 10:41-42 (KJV)

41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Lol. This is bullshit

I'm not even a religious person but I'm against this crap he just said

So if god no wan create woman how we for take produce

You want make man dey smash man

This pastor dey craze
He's a narcissistic guy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by koyyess: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2019
Coming from a gay looking divorcee.

This relaxer filled, fish head is pained. grin

Any negroe that listens to this joker will end up like him- a pained f@ggot divorcee.

That's for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Agasco2020(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:
Useless man!!! That is why his wife left him. Rubbish bleaching man! angry angry angry

Are you not the useless man? why will you call him useless.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by NoRetreat(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:
is it because you want to trend or that you didn't get the message or being driven by feminist school of thought? Man is the head, who constantly needs the support of his wife. It's not a master-servant relationship but that of course& pilots in the cockpit. Listen to the message and discard the messenger if you can!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Daeylar(f): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2019
Useless man. He won't stop trying to shade his ex wife through these useless messages.

She has gone, she won't be your slave. Stupid master.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by bukatyne(f): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2019
It is either Pastor Chris recycles this teaching every year or some people dig it up every year.

I have read this several times and I say same thing:

Marry the husband that suits your taste.

When we say that the husband a woman marries is the 2nd most important decision she can make, it seems funny.

Imagine me married to a man like Pastor Oyakilome....

Set up for marital failure be that.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Agasco2020(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:

E dey pain you. huge transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by olagbola45(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:

not about abuse....read your bible

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by blackmantis: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2019
Gen2:18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by TechCapon(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2019
wirinet:
Religion is truely a virus that once it infect the brain, it starts to delete its rational sectors slowly but surely.
If woman was not the original plan of Pastor Oyakhilomes god, then what was his original plan, and why did he change it? If male and female of every animal (and plants) were part of the original plan, why was man different. So only one man was supposed to live on the entire planet with animals and plants reproducing.
The man being master is the most reprehensible doctrine I have heard, it's no different from Islamic terrorist doctrine on women. No wonder he can't keep a wife, as no woman would agree to marry her "master".
I advise ladies to shine their eyes very well before saying I do to any man. They should flee from any man that believes he is going to be her master in marriage, so as to avoid the pastor Anita experience.
I'm sure you didn't watch the video but rushed to air your own opinion against a much superior and just one. If you watched the video you'll see where he proved it in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Grupo(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
If women are not part of "god's" ORIGINAL PLAN that means god is clueless as the rest of us.

So you don't know that God is clueless?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Commentor: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Chauvinist.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by aviato(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You better listen to words of wisdom. That's why most of you ladies don't last long in marriages. The husband is a master and the wife is meant to be under his authority. That's how God Almighty made it to be.
People like you are the reason why the world is the way it is, you are both fucking human beings, you have the same brain and judging from the way you are talking your wife's own will more enhanced than yours.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by julybaba(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2019
Lovelyn451:
they always emphasize on who is head and tail of a family, we all know our roles stop reminding us...Insecurity, they won't fulfill their obligations in the family when the woman takes over they start reminding her that theyre the head of the family...piss off

Hmmmm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by israelmao(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2019
If we reallly believe that God is omniscient(all-knowing ) and the Alpha and Omega does it now mean God didn't have foreknowledge of creating or fashioning woman out of man or woman was just an afterthought creature?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Ezonman(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:
You are very stupid to insult God's servant. That's why you can't marry up till now. And you are suffering.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2019
koyyess:
Coming from a gay looking divorcee.

This relaxer filled, fish head is pained. grin

Any negroe that listens to this joker will end up like him- a pained f@ggot divorcee.

That's for sure.
Better for Negros to listen to this man,than listen to a Nincompoop like you grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by julybaba(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Daeylar:
Useless man.
He won't stop trying to shade his ex wife through these useless messages.

She has gone, she won't be your slave. Stupid master.

That's disrespectful. STOP IT
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Where there is a master, there is a slave. stop being politically correct.
The marriage institution is already dying and this "men of gods" are fueling the demise the more.

Lol
Am not trying to be politically correct. I only stated the fact. Am only talking based on what is in the Bible. This is not a Master/slave thing. A wife must learn how to be under the authority of the husband. Maybe u need to check the Bible.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by julybaba(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2019
TechCapon:
I'm sure you didn't watch the video but rushed to air your own opinion against a much superior and just one. If you watched the video you'll see where he proved it in the Bible

On point bro.

smiley wink angry shocked kiss cry tongue shocked smiley ADD YOUR WhatsApp GROUPS LINKS TO THIS DATABASE TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN... http://34.67.102.209 wink angry shocked kiss cry tongue shocked smiley sad
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by iListen(f): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

God bless you for this piece
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Tell her make she hear now!

A Yoruba proverb says:
lool no mind them. They are busy forming feminists grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.