Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) (35463 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Omega30(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2019
bukatyne:
It is either Pastor Chris recycles this teaching every year or some people dig it up every year.

I have read this several times and I say same thing:

Marry the husband that suits your taste.

When we say that the husband a woman marries is the 2nd most important decision she can make, it seems funny.

Imagine me married to a man like Pastor Oyakilome....

Set up for marital failure be that.
Your level no even reach his level, so don't worry, he won't notice u

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by megareal: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2019
GuestLog:
You feminists are only trying to massage your inflated ego. Genesis chapter one is a summary of creation story. Chapter 2 breaks down the story in detail. A woman is not a slave to a man, she is his assistant. The idea behind creating a woman is to complete a man. Just as a battery completes a phone. She gives life to the whole device called marriage and none can do without the other. Talking of the institution of marriage, man is to lead the home and takes full responsibility for the direction of the family. Please read your Bible thoroughly to avoid arguments that may make you seem ignorant.

Unfortunately for you, you are in direct contradiction to the man you support. Read his explanation, and then re read your submission.
Beside you are chauvinistic, I don't know why a typical Nairaland male sees any contrary opinion as feminism. You guys are so afraid, for what I don't know.
As far as I'm concerned, anyone who interpretes the Bible to suit his myopic reasoning or to massage his male ego teaches heresy.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by austenite(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:
Useless man!!! That is why his wife left him. Rubbish bleaching man! angry angry angry

Be careful with what you say about people most especially men of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by megareal: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Com'on! cheesy

You should try and not be sentimental with the things of God, for that's what leads to such misinterpretations by men.

Thanks and God bless.

Sebi, the Pastor was free to misinterprete his own. But truly, woman is really the best of all creations. More thought was put into making her. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by waldigit: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:
Useless man!!! That is why his wife left him. Rubbish bleaching man! angry angry angry
No need he just need to be reminded that even man's creation is an after thought by God, and that's oversight by him.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by koyyess: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2019
SilentListener:
Nah,go and choked on your Master dick you disgusting gettho gaggers lover grin grin

https://www.xvideos.com/video12590497/reeka_b_gets_two_white_dicks_in_her_holes

Next thing is child p0rn and bestiality videos. grin

Your mates are inventing stuff , you are here roasting your brain with p0rn.

Do the needfull, cut your d1ck off and feed it to the dogs.

Boko abbo baboon. grin

Next time you want to fool yourself, don't use your numerous alternate monikers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Elliot2(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2019
Born2Breed:

Thats far from it, the Pastor spoke more on who a man is in a relationship,the bottom-line of what he said about the woman is to be submissive and to always have a manual when disagreeing with a man's decision.
If anyone read the Bible,one would agree that is what the Bible says. OK,if we both agree that the Bible says Jesus is our master,and it equally read that it says the man is the master of the woman,then it shouldn't be hard to accept this one too. We can argue based on our personal convictions, but not disagree with what the Bible says,while equally claiming its adherent. The Bible says the man is the master of the woman,right; we should afterwards learn what role the Bible says the man plays. I think that is what we miss in the whole discourse. The original purpose of marriage according to the Bible creates harmony: man love thy woman;woman be submissive to thy husband. That is simple enough. Chaos only come about when a an insignificant title "master" is brought to the equation. In truth, man and a woman can live peacefully without recourse to title but roles.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2019
megareal:

Sebi, the Pastor was free to misinterprete his own. But truly, woman is really the best of all creations. More thought was put into making her. tongue
You shouldn't follow a bad example if you choose to be a better person.

I am a man, and if I were sentimental as you're being, you wouldn't be thanking me.

So try and follow the example of Jesus and not be sentimental like most men are, for that's why i'm able to yet say such things despite being a man.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Otunba2004(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2019
wirinet:
Religion is truely a virus that once it infect the brain, it starts to delete its rational sectors slowly but surely.
If woman was not the original plan of Pastor Oyakhilomes god, then what was his original plan, and why did he change it? If male and female of every animal (and plants) were part of the original plan, why was man different. So only one man was supposed to live on the entire planet with animals and plants reproducing.
The man being master is the most reprehensible doctrine I have heard, it's no different from Islamic terrorist doctrine on women. No wonder he can't keep a wife, as no woman would agree to marry her "master".
I advise ladies to shine their eyes very well before saying I do to any man. They should flee from any man that believes he is going to be her master in marriage, o as to avoid the pastor Anita experience.
listen to yourself and perceive the kind bad odour coming from your dirty mouth, you don't need to attack this man personally but his word if you say this man is wrong means the Bible is wrong look at those scriptures he mentioned actually means God created Adam later he realised he will need helper why he couldn't created Adam and Eve simultaneously, why realising that he would need helper after he had created Adam simple logic that you must understand, hatred doesn't solve issues but makes you look like fools that was the exactly question Daddy freeze asked your GO that they should point out where Jesus christ and his disciples paid tithe in the bible and he was backed it with scriptures but instead all of you started rained curses on him attacked his personal issues, many of you have brainwashed with your so called man of God meanwhile none of you love this God we are talking about but you're just hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Moneywirer: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2019
taiyeayodeji:
there is a new trend among the modern day women,they assume there is no head in a home,do you agree with this,they say the man cant tell them what to do.they both have equal right and most time i tell them that, although all human beings have equal right,in an organization,u dont have same rights as your boss in office,there are some tings he can do,which you dont have a right because of your position.its wrong when women begin to disrespect men in name of equal right and some foolish men sypport this .respect is reciprocal ,both men and women shud respect themself but the woman shud give due respect to her husband and vice versa. some women even compete with husband

I have already acknowledge that, every right thinking and well raised woman understands the role of a man as the head of the family and the woman as the shoulder the head rests on.

The partnership is not 50/50 but slightly higher in favour of the man, what I dont agree with is the man making decisions seeking the input of the woman.

The chairman of a board can't take decisions alone in a company.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by GuestLog: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2019
megareal:

Unfortunately for you, you are in direct contradiction to the man you support. Read his explanation, and then re read your submission.
Beside you are chauvinistic, I don't know why a typical Nairaland male sees any contrary opinion as feminism. You guys are so afraid, for what I don't know.
As far as I'm concerned, anyone who interpretes the Bible to suit his myopic reasoning or to massage his male ego teaches heresy.
Wrong quote. My apologies. Before you bring up contrary opinion, be sure it's your area of expertise. Don't argue bible when the only time you read it is when you open your app in church. Bye.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Jesus was called Master by his disciples but did he see them as His slaves?

Jesus is our Master but are we considered slaves by him?

Be guided please

If you are giving a lecture as a speaker you must address all issues in totality without exempting some for easy comprehension and interpretation.

He said the man is the MASTER, then the wife is what?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2019
AreaFada2:

First examine what the Bible says about it. For the man who is the Head, God places many responsibilities on his shoulders. Including loving his wife As he loves himself and providing.

Remember God did not place that onus on the woman. That responsibility is probably to check a man abusing his power as the head. GOD only tells woman to be obedient and love her husband but not as much as herself.

Where does that make woman a slave there? If anything men do the most dangerous jobs and even die doing it at times.

We discipline our kids and can be strict to them at times. Yet we love our kids more than anybody else on earth.
We can use earthly norms to interpret the scriptures and get it all wrong.
The Bible even makes an interesting analogy. That man is head of the family just like Jesus is the head of the man. Can the man be co-head or co-master with Jesus? shocked shocked

Remember that just as Jesus has such a high level of privilege as head, he also suffered and died for man. The same way a man should be ready to die for his familiy/wife if needs be.

@the bolded. The bibles said...we are CO-HEIR
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by kay29000(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I fear religious people pass HIV.

Hmm. Are you AntiReligion? Are you a freethinker?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by dulux07(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2019
ivolt:

What stops you from being a man of God?
Who determines who is a man of God?
An unrepentant attitude, cos if your actions don't destroy you, God will.

According to the new testament, Every righteous xtian is a man of God, because every tru xtian was called out to spread the gospel (the great commission). some just utilize their spiritual gifts through pastoring a church, the more u study d word and exercise your spiritual gift, the more powerful you become, and the more followers you have.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Elliot2(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2019
megareal:

Thank you. That's the personal revelation and truth I've held unto for a long time. A woman was not an afterthought. A woman was already in the plan for procreation and multiplication. I always think God saved the best for the last. He let Adam experience loneliness so he would appreciate his companion and understand just how valuable she was to him.
Man was not lonely but alone. there is a difference.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Actually the creation of man and woman has been a big plot hole in the creation story because if you look at it, there are two stories of creation

the first was that Adam and eve were created equally 1Gen 27 -28 this has made more people believe in the whole Lilith and Adam story as the first creation.

the second creation story comes from 2 Gen 7, 18, 21, 22.

But historically speaking the 1 chapter has been seen as more of a poetry based set up for the actual creation story, historically speaking it was a oral story about how everything started biblically as why it is not given any actual concern or focus by the majority.

fact be it pastor Chris is partially right as explained by the more agreeable and acceptable version of the creation story.

2Gen : 18 -19.

A help mate ,it's for the purpose that man can't all by himself Carey out his responsibility fully without someone else to be by himside ,why didn't God create another man you may ask well that is because he I believe the idea of a woman was there already besides amongst the commands of God to man and all that he created was to reproduce and fill the earth so without a woman, man would have failed.

then again it's how you want to see it that matters, pastor Chris said nothing wrong neither was the truth ,he simply quoted the facts right there in the Bible.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2019
kay29000:

Hmm. Are you AntiReligion? Are you a freethinker?

I am not anti-religion. I am just not into organised religion, ANYMORE.

However, more than anything, I hate the hypocrisy of majority of them. Cherrypickimg which part of the bible they will adhere to. Fornicating per second, yet they will get married after intense penising, to start quoting "submit...God said this".

Very manipulative bunch.

One passage, 1001 interpretations.

Hey, I can't deal ooo! I rebuke them.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Hoodbilonia: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2019
Story
How many ppl are making heaven in naija
Abegi
Go sleep

Anti christ wey dey by force speak with an accent
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by kay29000(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I am not anti-religion. I am however not into organised religion, ANYMORE.

However, more than anything, I hate the hypocrisy of majority of them. Cherrypickimg which part of the bible they will adhere to. Fornicating per second, yet they will get married after intense penising, to start quoting "submit...God said this".

Very manipulative bunch.

One passage, 1001 interpretations.

Hey, I can't deal ooo! I rebuke them.

I feel you. We are on the same page.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2019
Very funny how some women find it difficult to respect their men but they will not hesitate to worship their pastors and bosses.Well,some men dey try sha.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nauttyprof(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2019
Born2Breed:
Women are not equal partners with the man in a marriage. I agree with that cos the man has 51% bad the woman 49%.

What I totally disagree with is the man being the master,where there is a master then there is a slave.

Are women slaves? Unless if the man is the master and the woman is the co-master.

Don't get it wrong on the Master to Slave mentality.

Read 1 Peter 3:5-65 For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to adorn themselves. They submitted themselves to their own husbands, 6 like Sarah, who obeyed Abraham and called him her LORD. You are her daughters if you do what is right and do not give way to fear.

Submission is the key word and not a slave mentality. Was Sarah wrong to have called Abraham, Lord (Master)? Sarah despite calling Abraham her Lord was the one who convinced Abraham to go in with the maidservant. If Sarah were to be a slave as you have put it, will there be any discussion with Abraham or Abraham consenting to the will of Sarah?

We seem to have developed many views nowadays and this is the reason we are in the mess we are today - Divorce, broken home, uncultured children and many more.

This comment is not in anyway supporting the view women weren't in the plan from the beginning as how else do we explain where God said it is not good for a man to be alone?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2019
Nauttyprof:

Don't get it wrong on the Master to Slave mentality.

Read 1 Peter 3:5-65 For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to adorn themselves. They submitted themselves to their own husbands, 6 like Sarah, who obeyed Abraham and called him her LORD. You are her daughters if you do what is right and do not give way to fear.

Submission is the key word and not a slave mentality. Was Sarah wrong to have called Abraham, Lord (Master)?

We seem to have developed many views nowadays and this is the reason we are in the mess we are today - Divorce, broken home, uncultured children and many more.

This comment is not in anyway supporting the view women weren't in the plan from the beginning as how else do we explain where God said it is not good for a man to be alone?

the truth is the context of phrases are been used, this has been a problem even for biblical scholars, the use of words are what brings about so many false ideologies about what the Bible actually says but I think common sense is all everyone needs to actually understand it.

also when I think about it the word master obviously has a bad notion to it as it brings up the whole master and slaves era ideas to one's mind these days but it wasn't how things were then sometimes I wish people do sit and reason you know.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by koyyess: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2019
SilentListener:
It means black Monkey women are Cursed to Mankind, grin grin you are useless, stupid and just a waste of space grin grin

Your only existence is to offer sex to men. apart from that, nothing is in that big coconut heads of yours, bye disgusting cunt

grin grin grin grin
e pain am. cheesy

Save your pained rant for your unfortunate mama. cheesy

You are the same animals who rape babies , children, animals even your fellow males and any hole you find.

Part of your brain is trapped in your disease infested d1ck and that's what you use to think. Pathetic. cheesy

This is beyond curse for you disgusting baboons. tueh!!!

Eya, effects of living in the p0rn world.

A job well done to the white folks influencing your robot leaders to sell your future and that of your generation.

No money, no job, no invention ...grin

Enslaved f@ggot.

Every single day- x.x.x p0rn videos. grin

Every single night, you cry and m@sturbate at the same time to sleep.

Any female that has sex with subhumans like you has committed bestiality. grin A sin against humanity.

Rest in piss and pieces in advance.

See the animal mentioning himself below with his other moniker. Are you that desperate for support? Imp cheesy

Sh1t baboon head. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2019
SilentListener:
It means black Monkey women are Cursed to Mankind, grin grin you are useless, stupid and just a waste of space grin grin

Your only existence is to offer sex to men. apart from that, nothing is in that big coconut heads of yours, bye disgusting cunt

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by doublecross(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Born2Breed:

After 12 months of marriage, I know you will come here to edit this comment.

Till then, na who dey watch football match sabi play pass for mouth.
listen dear, you think it's only the woman that sees hell because of pregnancy? you need to check out the kind of stress a man goes through everyday to provide for his family. he does things no woman can do; he has to work extra hard because he knows he has a wife/wives and children to feed. God is not stupid! the reason he made the man stronger than the women is because of this. in 90% of all marriages, the man is usually the first to die. go check that fact out. ideally, the woman is only meant to suffer a bit during pregnancy while the man is meant to till the soil everyday to provide for his family. make una no make me vex oooo
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Origin(f): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2019
he is right..

but Men have refused to be Men

cowering and giving up their responsibilities and forcing women to become Men

know your responsibilities, own them and act like the Head of the House.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by zolacoded(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Although I don't agree with the part that women were not part of God's plan, I believe this man is right on this point.

Women don't want to submit, that's why they destroy their lives and their children's lives while they know not.

Forget the trash you watch on TV, it's a scam. You're not a man and cannot be a man. Embrace your feminity, be gentle and caring. Don't be wayward and crude. No man hates a rough, wayward and crude woman. In fact having sex with her will feel like sodomy.

A man is a man and a woman is a woman.

BTW Chris, feminists are coming for your intestines
Baba mi, u valid die. Ororo dey ur head!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Born2Breed:
Women are not equal partners with the man in a marriage. I agree with that cos the man has 51% bad the woman 49%.

What I totally disagree with is the man being the master,where there is a master then there is a slave.

Are women slaves? Unless if the man is the master and the woman is the co-master.
Her desire shall be for her husband and he will RULE over her Gen. 3:16. A woman who loves her husband naturally submits to his authority; once a woman no longer desires her husband, a crucial clue is insubordination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B / Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.