Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) (35479 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Christmasdon(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
I've heard you. So what do we do at this point since womenary are ones causing problems and confusions here and there. Rape this rape that.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
The Bible said so in Genesis 2:18[quoqte author=selemo post=80187026] Where you there?[/quote]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Silver9: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Imagine!

After all you said, it was not Jesus but Paul you quoted to forward your idea that i'm an anti-Christ.

Since when has the authenticity of Word of GOD as contained in the scripture become subject to who wrote it? What does it matter whom the SPIRIT of GOD used as a vessel to convey HIS commands?

As the heir apparent to Satan's lot, you're trying to bring the validity of GOD"'s Words into ridicule.

Son of lucifer, the ancient divisive serpent, why don't you offer a reproof to my submission?

jesusjnr:

m already used to being called such by the real Antichrists and modern day pharisees, who come in the guise of Christians.

For that was what the likes of you the children of the devil which Satan sowed in the house of God, did to Jesus while He was here on Earth, for you said He had a devil and so many other blasphemous things you said concerning Him.

So fill up the measure of your bloody fathers, but be great assured that any plant that Master Jesus has not planted in His church shall be uprooted!

So continue in your evil ways for what else shall be expected of a tree planted in the church by the devil? Good fruits?

The woman has been set free from the bondage of sin by Jesus her Redeemer. And there nothing that the devil, and all his children combined shall be able to do to change that!!!

Children will continue to obey and respect their parents, and wives shall continue to be submissive to their husbands and husbands shall continue to love their wives. For this is the true meaning of freedom in CHRIST.

You're of the devil who propagates ungodly freedom that leads to unhappiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Silver9:

Since when has the authenticity of Word of GOD as contained in the scripture become subject to who wrote it? What does it matter whom the SPIRIT of GOD used as a vessel to convey HIS commands?

As the heir apparent to Satan's lot, you're trying to bring the validity of GOD"'s Words into ridicule.

Son of lucifer, the ancient divisive serpent, why don't you reproof my submission?

Children will continue to obey and respect their parents, and wives shall continue to be submissive to their husbands and husbands shall continue to love their wives. For this is the true meaning of freedom in CHRIST.

You're of the devil who propagates ungodly freedom that leads to unhappiness.
No point wasting more words on a seed of satan in the church.

Everything I have said previously should suffice to deliver you of your Antichrist demons, but if not, then nothing else I say would.

You can come in another moniker but by your Antichrist and Pharisaic fruits we shall know you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Silver9: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:

Everything I have said previously should suffice to deliver you of your Antichrist demons, but if not, then nothing else I say would.

You can come in another moniker but by your Antichrist and Pharisaic fruits we shall know you.

Like your father, the ancient serpent who promised Eve freedom and knowledge that ultimately sold her children into bondage, you have been passed the baton of deception to lure them into deeper slavery with false doctrine.

Beneath your skin, what sits inside you is a marine spirit, son of the great prostitute who lust after freedom and waywardness, the great abuser of grace.

Repent, son of whoredom. For like your father, your time is short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Wettoid123: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:
Useless man!!! That is why his wife left him. Rubbish bleaching man! angry angry angry

Nothing is useless woman stop been masculine talk like a lady even your excreta or shit or popo is not useless,Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by tunary(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
This man is right
Women have been a problem right from the days of Adam and Eve

How will a world without women look like
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Silver9:

Like your father, the ancient serpent who promised Eve freedom and knowledge that ultimately sold her children into bondage, you have been passed the baton of deception to lure them into deeper slavery with false doctrine.

Beneath your skin, what sits inside you is a marine spirit, son of the great prostitute who lust after freedom and waywardness, the great abuser of grace.

Repent, son of whoredom. For like your father, your time is short.

lipsrsealed
jesusjnr:

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Xpress24(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Although I don't agree with the part that women were not part of God's plan, I believe this man is right on this point.

Women don't want to submit, that's why they destroy their lives and their children's lives while they know not.

Forget the trash you watch on TV, it's a scam. You're not a man and cannot be a man. Embrace your feminity, be gentle and caring. Don't be wayward and crude. No man hates a rough, wayward and crude woman. In fact having sex with her will feel like sodomy.

A man is a man and a woman is a woman.

BTW Chris, feminists are coming for your intestines
:@ cheesy intestines kwa?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by donhils: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:
Useless man!!! That is why his wife left him. Rubbish bleaching man! angry angry angry
I can bet you didn't watch the video yet you're here insulting the man. I'm also sure the man is older than you....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
kurlz:

You are so right,
I always have this feeling that that word at Genesis that the woman's desire will always be unto her husband was a curse and it was abolished through the death of Christ.

Besides at the woman's creation the rib was taken from Adam's side not foot or bombom. Therefore they were equal at creation until after the curse.
You're quite funny oh!

I think where we usually get it wrong is when we try to compare them from the same perspective, but if we compare them on the basis of the purpose for which God made each of them, then they are equals.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
mercy87:

May God bless you.

It is only the Holy Spirit himself that revealed this to you. God made them male and female. However, the woman was living inside the man therefore he had to mold her out separately from the man. The problem came the day the woman submitted to Satan instead of to God hence the curse on the woman.

Jesus Christ came and the curse was removed.
Definitely you are in the Spirit, for it takes the Holy Spirit to reveal such mysteries of the Kingdom of God.

God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by chimaobinelson(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

For if woman was not God's original idea, how come God at time of the conception of the idea of making man, used "let them" instead of "let him" on this occasion?

Genesis 1:26 (KJV)

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

For how was the man going to turn to them if a woman was not God's original idea?

Woman was always an integral part of God's original idea to make man in His own image, and after His likeness, for she was the one that God intended to use to turn the man, into them.

Genesis 1:27 (KJV)

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And everything was very good after God had made the woman.

Genesis 1:31 (KJV)

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Woman's problem began when she made man take the place of God in her life, for God her Maker was supposed to be her original Lord and Master, not man who was just her husband.

For that was what led her to disobedience of God's Word in the beginning.

And that was why God let her have her wish as a punishment that man shall rule over her, since she had chosen to please man instead of her maker by going contrary to His instructions.

But that punishment was reversed with the coming of her maker in the form of Man, called Jesus who reversed the curse of her sins, and reclaimed His position as her Lord and Master.

Hence His rebuke of the woman called Martha, so that she does not repeat the same mistake woman made in the beginning, in the process of trying to please man instead of her Lord and Maker.

Luke 10:41-42 (KJV)

41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

God being omniscience knows that man like other animals made male and female will oneday need a like companion. He predispose the creation source of woman already in Man.

When the need manifested , at it right time, God from the man, formed the woman.

He is a God of order, had He made the two same day n from same source, we would b in constant natural clash or chaos to do his work "Dominate the Earth"
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by ClearFlair: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
KristaPretty:

You’re pissed? Aren’t you pretty again? cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by generationz(f): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Thank you dearie.

Here is to all the strong, opinionated, powerful, successful and intelligent virtuous women or wives out there.

He proved nothing, he codedly was sending a message to his ex-wife, her dad and stylishly blaming her upbringing.

I reproduced the most important parts of what he said in the video, as excerpts. He was just shooting himself in the foot in it. What he doesnt know, is that he takes God given wisdom to click with strong, opinionated, powerful, successful and intelligent virtuous woman wife.

It is not by gra-gra, not by force, not crook or by crook, that a woman will be submissive to a husband. It comes, the respect and all by volition.

How were you able to reproduce the audio clip in written word . was it automatically done or you typed it out?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Silver9: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:

lipsrsealed

Satanjnr, that's exactly what happened to your father when he came to tempt JESUS with fake freedom. He told HIM HE could jump and nothing would hurt HIM but he was soundly rebuked and he left tongue-tied and speechless just like the emoji you left there.

Stupid wayward son of the babylonian harlot! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by MuttleyLaff: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
generationz:
How were you able to reproduce the audio clip in written word . was it automatically done or you typed it out?
I did both.

Something YouTube clips like this one, are automatically transcripted, but they aren't always 100% correct, that is why I listened to this one and corrected when and where they transcripted incorrectly to type out the actual said words.

There were more, but it was getting to lengthy to type out, so I jacked the rest in and couldn't be anymore bothered to continue with it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
On point.The carnal man, cannot understand the things of the Spirit for they are foolishness to him.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Silver9:

Satanjnr, that's exactly what happened to your father when he came to tempt JESUS with fake freedom. He told HIM he could jump and nothing would hurt HIM but he was soundly rebuked and he left tongue-tied and speechless just like the emoji you left there.

Stupid wayward son of the babylonian harlot! cheesy
lipsrsealed
jesusjnr:

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Maestro21: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

There were more, but it was getting to lengthy to type out, so I jacked the rest in and couldn't be anymore bothered to continue with it

You should have listened to all. Then looked for more messages similar to that and listened to all. And imbibed words you and everyone in your family line did not know before.

I immediately knew you were lost when you started relating the message to his wife and her father. That was a 2007 message BTW.

If you are so wrong about something that can be verified like a date. Imagine how far off your understanding of scripture is in this regard.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Truthchiz: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
cescky:
angry

Lialia keep fighting the devil's fight for few clicks and some small naira ok?

What the man said is Bible based..go and fight God if you don't agree..

Even nature teaches and shows God's silent hand... nature will also show you that man has a lot of things over the woman..

God is interested in love that's all..during bible times slaves existed and their master were warned by the apostle to love them not treat them as slaves....

The Bible tells men to LOVe their wives as themselves and tells wives to RESPECT their husbands..this shows one fact..which is that one is greater than the other.. but it's love God is interested in ie loving your neighbours as yourself..that why man is told to love his wife and a woman respect her spouse...it's a symbiotic relationship..interwined.

Devil's warriors like Lia etc won't highlight all the wonderful works this man is doing world wide...all the incurable diseases God has used him to heal...anyways it's a sign of the times.. people like Lia Lia will reject scriptural truth for woke truth...people beware.

My admiration for this man just soared why? It's evident the message was directed at his wife...,because devil's were saying the committed adultery.. certainly he didn't..

For those of you his wife supporters, yes she complained on her blog the man loves control...why would you as a woman after I marry you want to control an organisation ( Chris embassy) I built before I met you?

Why would you as Wife even of you don't agree with your husband publicly antagonise him Soo much?

God bless pastor Chris
you know nothing that happened between them. So close your mouth. Nonsense! The women he has all over the place controls both him, his boys and the church. Go and fine out!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Silver9: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:

Woman's problem began when she made man take the place of God in her life, for God her Maker was supposed to be her original Lord and Master, not man who was just her husband.

jesusjnr:

lipsrsealed

Son of Satan AKA Satanjnr the heretic bastard son of jezzebel!

Here you are turning the scriptures on its head claiming man was responsible for Eve's sin. You have been commissioned from the pit of hell to sow rebellion into GOD's order.

Despicable regurgitated human trash!

By the time I finish with you, you'd regret your life as Satan's apostle.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by ikorodureporta: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
God made man, made woman...but you shld also understand d place of evolution. Some specie have grown beyond the original borders, therefore, possess d ability to lead..

Abi wetin him go talk abt women preachers, & bobrisky type dem.?

Dis guy go just dey punch him ex every time
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Silver9:

Son of Satan AKA Satanjnr the heretic bastard son of jezzebel!

Here you are turning the scriptures on its head claiming man was responsible for Eve's sin. You have been commissioned from the pit of hell to sow rebellion into GOD's order.

Despicable regurgitated human trash!

By the time I finish with you, you'd regret your life as Satan's apostle.

lipsrsealed tongue
jesusjnr:

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Truthchiz: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
doublecross:
dem no go listen! i blame all those useless men wey no sabi their rights! any woman wey behave any how, divorce am sharply! don't ever beg a woman; all men should know this
who you be na? Goat!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by petra1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
emmieohmz:
Pastor Chris is right

1 Corinthians 11:8-10 (BBE)
For the man did not come from the woman, but the woman from the man. And the man was not made for the woman, but the woman for the man. For this reason it is right for the woman to have a sign of authority on her head, because of the angels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by MuttleyLaff: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
Maestro21:
You should have listened to all. Then looked for more messages similar to that and listened to all. And imbibed words you and everyone in your family line did not know before.

I immediately knew you were lost when you started relating the message to his wife and her father. That was a 2007 message BTW.

If you are so wrong about something that can be verified like a date. Imagine how far off your understanding of scripture is in this regard.
You must be having a laugh, because it was after I listened to the entire video more than one time, that I decided to print out what he said, for the benefit of those not having enough data plan to watch the video.

I captured the errors he made and the circumstances or context around them. You heard and read how he took pot shots at the woman's father, saying the father didn't train the woman well enough on how to be with a husband. The man was codely talking about himself and his rocky marriage, before and after it crashed, misapplying and misusing scripture to back up his gaffes
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Maestro21: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You must be having a laugh, because it was after I listened to the entire video more than one time, that I decided to print out what he said, for the benefit of those not having enough data plan to watch the video.

I captured the errors he made and the circumstances or context around them. You heard and read how he took pot shots at the woman's father, saying the father didn't train the woman well enough on how to be with a husband. The man was codely talking about himself and his rocky marriage, before and after it crashed, misapplying and misusing scripture to back up his gaffes

Today must be a really slow one for you.

That message was preached 2007. Pastor Anita divorced him 2014. I don't want to have to show you your very first and obvious goof.

The scriptures are clear so no need to debate those ones. Except and like I suspect, you don't even know them to begin with.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by nervorum: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You better listen to words of wisdom. That's why most of you ladies don't last long in marriages. The husband is a master and the wife is meant to be under his authority. That's how God Almighty made it to be.

Sorry sir, but the man was not created to be master over woman. The word of God did not imply so. The headship responsibility of a man in the family is in terms of leadership, not supremacy. It does not equal superiority, subjugation or enslavement as in master-slave relationship. The injunction for women to be submissive is for deference to the husband who bears prime authority, under God.
This delicate arrangement cannot be understood until we understand the relationship between the church and Jesus; with whom we are co-heirs.
Pastor was clearly mis-construed, and we are fighting for and against. When we don't even know the God who instituted the arrangement, how would we understand what He intended.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by petra1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

For if woman was not God's original idea, how come God at time of the conception of the idea of making man, used "let them" instead of "let him" on this occasion?

Genesis 1:26 (KJV)

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

For how was the man going to turn to them if a woman was not God's original idea?

Woman was always an integral part of God's original idea to make man in His own image, and after His likeness, for she was the one that God intended to use to turn the man, into them.

Genesis 1:27 (KJV)

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And everything was very good after God had made the woman.

Genesis 1:31 (KJV)

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

And that was why God let her have her wish as a punishment that man shall rule over her, since she had chosen to please man instead of her maker by going contrary to His instructions.

But that punishment was reversed with the coming of her maker in the form of Man, called Jesus who reversed the curse of her sins, and reclaimed His position as her Lord and Master.

Hence His rebuke of the woman called Martha, so that she does not repeat the same mistake woman made in the beginning, in the process of trying to please man instead of her Lord and Maker.

Luke 10:41-42 (KJV)

41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

You missed his point

1 Corinthians 11:8-10 (BBE)
For the man did not come from the woman, but the woman from the man. And the man was not made for the woman, but the woman for the man. For this reason it is right for the woman to have a sign of authority on her head, because of the angels.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by Silver9: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:

lipsrsealed tongue

I have reduced you to emojis and have shut the valve from whence the putrid stench of your heretic postulations flow. Loser!

No one knows how many heretic imps like you roam the earth sowing seeds of rebellion in the hearts of impressionable young women.

Jesus told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field.
But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away
(matt 13:24-25)

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bloody demonic twerp!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by MuttleyLaff: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Maestro21:
Today must be a really slow one for you.

That message was preached 2007. Pastor Anita divorced him 2014. I don't want to have to show you your very first and obvious goof.

The scriptures are clear so no need to debate those ones. Except and like I suspect, you don't even know them to begin with.
"The president and founder of Christ Embassy church, Chris Oyakhilome, as seen from the above YouTube video clip excerpts has been preaching this lopsided, unevenly balanced, biased and distorted in a way that is makes it inaccurate, unfair, misleading and indirectly talking about his wife and rocky marriage since 2014 and even after the uneventful breakdown of same marriage on April 9, 2014, when his now ex-wife filed for divorce at the Central Family Court in London"
- Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by MuttleyLaff: 5:02am

You are really thicker than a two plank wood for publicly self embarrassing yourself

Is it until I paste a screenshot here, showing the date stamps of the video and sermon being made in 2014 and 2016 respectively that you would eat the humble pie and accept the humiliation for being ignorant of the fact years the video was uploaded to YouTube and the other sermon was preached

Of course, the shoes has been pinching his feet since around and before 2007. Cracks were already showing in his rocky marriage. He couldnt and didnt know how to handle this badass strong, successful, powerful and intelligent virtuous woman of a wife he had. He was at wits end, that is why he had to resort to misinterpreting the Bible, like, saying husband in the Bible means master, when what it means is man, like a woman having a man, as in a husband. That was lie #1.

Then he went on to further goof that, woman was not part of God's original plan. Lie #2 and what a big fat heresy.

He moved on to then indirectly taking swipe at his wife's father. Codely saying the father didnt train the wife how to relate with her husband. Oyakhilome, was preaching about what he was dealing with at home. There is no two ways about it.

His missus, now ex wife saw through his bullshits, absurdity, irrationality and heresies. That is why she left him

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.