Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 (3643 Views)

OAU Admission 2019/2020 / My Beauty Cost Me OAU Admission / OAU Admission Merit List Out On Caps Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by mrlekson: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
This thread is created. for this year aspirant of Obafemi Awolowo University (OBA AWON UNIVERSITY). This is to enlighten ourselves!
School news are allowed
Past Post UTME questions are allowed..
We are welcomed once again..
if you are an aspirant simply Type your course let's discuss guys!!!

Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by horlharthundhey(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
Statistics

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by KoladeKoded(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2019
OAU Post UTME & Admission Screening Details 2019/2020

The authorities of Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Ile-Ife has released information on Post UTME and Admission Screening exercise for 2019/2020 session.

In the release, they stated that registrations for the Post UTME will commence on July 19th, 2019.

“Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed that the admissions portal, admissions.oauife.edu.ng or the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife website (www.oauife.edu.ng) will become available for registration for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from 19th July, 2019.”

Source: https://www.oaujuice.com.ng/oau-post-utme-admission-screening/
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by Sikay19(m): 12:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Political science

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
KoladeKoded:
OAU Post UTME & Admission Screening Details 2019/2020

The authorities of Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Ile-Ife has released information on Post UTME and Admission Screening exercise for 2019/2020 session.

In the release, they stated that registrations for the Post UTME will commence on July 19th, 2019.

“Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed that the admissions portal, admissions.oauife.edu.ng or the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife website (www.oauife.edu.ng) will become available for registration for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from 19th July, 2019.”

Source: https://www.oaujuice.com.ng/oau-post-utme-admission-screening/
Wll direct entry do screening exam/post utme exam?

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by mrlekson: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Wll direct entry do screening exam/post utme exam?

Base on the previous year no. What they only do is to apply for post Utme and submit all necessary documents to the admission office (Transcript must get to the school before stipulated time)
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by mrlekson: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sikay19:
Political science

Ekabo sir
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by mrlekson: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
To the statistician sir I hail o
horlharthundhey:
Statistics
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by mrlekson: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thinking we create a Whatsapp group for better communication. You can start dropping your Whatsapp digit.
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 17, 2019
mrlekson:

Base on the previous year no. What they only do is to apply for post Utme and submit all necessary documents to the admission office (Transcript must get to the school before stipulated time)
Aiit... Thanks
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by mrlekson: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
OAU post Utme commences today feel free to update us with any challenges you facing

https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng/
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by simeonabio(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice information
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by dankol: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2019
mrlekson:
OAU post Utme commences today feel free to update us with any challenges you facing

https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng/
I have been trying to apply for someone since monday. Yet the portal is yet to be ready. It is either soon to be ready or when you are allowed to login and make payment, it comes up with one server error. What is happening? Any Advice please?
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by Yemike(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Results must be included before submission.
My kid sis awaits Neco result.
Can she go ahead with the registration or she should just wait for the result before proceeding?.
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by PECng: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2019
OAU Admission Rush
Being around OAU since 2006—first as a candidate, then as an undergraduate, then as a postgraduate student, and also as a known educational consultant in Ife—has given me a huge load of experience over how admission goes in Obefemi Awolowo UnIversity (OAU) at whatever level—from the level of the pre-degree, to the undergraduate (UTME and DE), and to the postgraduate; so much for refusing to leave Ife as almost everyone does when they manage to finish their first degree programme in OAU. No one loves to come back to OAU after escaping the school the first time (the word 'love' in the statement was carefully chosen). But people like me, we just act like OAU is the only university in the country, and we can’t afford to not be there. And sometimes, it does really feel as though OAU is the only university in the country. I mean, does it not sound like the lion is the only animal in the forest sometimes? Continue reading the article here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2019/10/oau-admission-rush-tags-nairaland-oau.html?m=1

Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by PECng: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2019
It’s no news anymore that OAU has released to JAMB the first batch of the names of people who have been offered admission by the institution, remaining for JAMB to upload it on their portal. At least everyone on the list can now see a certain change on their CAPS on JAMB’s website (i.e. change from NOT ADMITTED YET to PROCESSING ADMISSION). But before I continue on expatiating the admission news, let me take advantage of this topic to explain once again that—contrary to what almost everyone thinks—it is not JAMB that offers admission but the school you have applied to, and CAPS is only a platform JAMB uses to monitor the admission processes of every school to make sure no one is offered more than one admission when there are people who didn’t even get one. In simpler terms, your school—after screening you—determines the criteria they want to use to admit applicants, they make a list of the applicants they have considered for admission based on the criteria they have determined or through any other means that could make the applicant qualify for the consideration for admission (runs, slots, etc.), they release the lists to JAMB, and JAMB uploads them to their web (CAPS). This should be enough to make it clear how it is not JAMB that offers admission but the school. This could seem like unneeded information, but for those having issues with their schools and JAMB over their admission; they cannot see this information as useless. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/10/oau-set-to-release-first-batch-tags-oau.html?m=1

Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by PECng: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2019
How Slots, “Runs” and Admission Processing work in OAU
Being a “runsman” (as they address us), I have gotten to be in conversations with candidates and parents who only know there are things called slots, “runs”, and admission processing, but really don’t understand how they work. I have also conversed with candidates and parents who don’t even know a thing about all these things I just mentioned. Hence, it becomes a call on a runsman cum blogger like me to take advantage of blogging to explain this issue which causes problems for OAU runsmen like me. I’ll start from explaining how slots work in OAU. Continue reading here>>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2019/11/how-slots-runs-and-admission-processing.html?m=1

Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Hi
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by PECng: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2019
Still Waiting on OAU’s Admission List
The year is having just few of working days left, the school is already one week into her Rain (Second) Semester exams, and most Predegree, UTME and DE applicants are yet to have their names on CAPS as offered admission. What is happening? Why is OAU overly slow about this admission processes, and is it safe to keep waiting on OAU hoping when they eventually release all their batches of admission lists, your name will be there. Here are the questions applicants and their parents have been asking recently, and I want to address these questions in this write-up. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/12/still-waiting-on-oaus-admission-list.html
Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by PECng: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2020
“Transfer Approval” and “Admission Eligibility Newly Introduced on CAPS: The Possible Effects
The introduction of Admission Eligibility to CAPS is the newest function to add to the web, and I can already tell it’s a very good one. Good one because aspirants and their wards won’t have to wait on an admission that will never be given again. You just check your eligibility for the course you are under consideration for, and if you don’t have three green boxes carrying yes, yes and yes in them, you already know you can’t be offered admission to that course, this is when you need a slot—the only place left which slots can still work. Your slot person will just need to get a slot for you to another department which cutoff you beat; you see how easy it suddenly got to process admission? You are carried along in every process, instead of being left in the dark as it used to be years ago. Kudos to JAMB. But if you are an aspirant currently on slots, it’s advisable you talk to your slot person ASAP to know how the new development will be affecting you or has affected you, and re-strategize on the new thing to do. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING >>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/02/transfer-approval-and-admission.html

Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by PECng: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2020
Updates on OAU’s Undergraduate Admission
This is the time when everyone starts to hear different things about OAU’s admission—some of which could be true, but they mostly are fabricated by people who don’t know what’s actually going on and people who are really anxious about their admission processing and would say anything about the admission processes and make it sound like the most official statement. I will start clearing some rumors currently going around about OAU’s undergraduate admission—involving UTME and DE applicants. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/02/updates-on-oaus-undergraduate-admission.html

Re: OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 by PECng: 2:49pm On May 16, 2021
How CAPS Transfer Approval Works for OAU UTME and DE Aspirants
I need to open this one by first stating that if you have scored the high score in the UTME and in the Post-UTME, and you in fact have the “Eligible for Admission” on your slip, none of this equal “your admission is assured” in OAU; there is still something called the departmental cutoff that could screen you off even by a mark that’s only an infinitesimally small number higher than the aggregate score you have at hand (for instance, the merit cutoff for Estate Management this year is 52.7, unless the ELDS and Catchment Areas marks favour you, if you have 52, that 0.7 difference between your aggregate score and the merit cutoff mark could deny you of the admission, and that’s a number far lesser than 1). CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/05/how-caps-transfer-approval-works-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) / Jamb 2012/2013 E-exam (top Secret Unleashed)! / 24 Facts About Events That Changed Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.