Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng (24040 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by chizzyreal: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
greatbrian:
Why did you separate angwan maigero and karji.... The main areas in kaduna are not even there. Talking of Barnawa, Angwan rimi, Mando, Malali and the likes its kudende etc

High cost and sabo
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by SuperBlack: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
So houses are these expensive in Kaduna? I guess the OP overestimated those figures

Yes he did, because there's not rent of #300k over here in kaduna, highest is 250k and it have to be in a very well placed place
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by bezimo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
I don't see these areas..if you are a Christian relocating to KD.
These are the areas that you want to stay..

Barnawa
Narayi
High cost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by MrPsalmist(m): 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
omaigala:
Crisis filled state. Who wants to be killed before his time. Shioor
We that are staying there are we dead?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by MrPsalmist(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
whytediamond:
Pure KD breed. I represent the crocodile.
Crock city made me
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by phr0nesis(m): 1:06am On Jul 12, 2019
omaigala:
I am sure you have never been to Kaduna before
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by nomenclature(m): 2:02am On Jul 12, 2019
My broda wen mumu So what's special about you.if you grew up in your glorified slum kaduna,I hate to hear some guys in abuja bragging about coming from kaduna like it's new york city ,me wen come.from.delta ,wetin I go.come talk .ABOKI
whytediamond:
Pure KD breed. I represent the crocodile.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Or ungwa pama ����
Jocknom:
What about

Barnawa Complex

Sabo GRA

Romi

Gbagi Villa

Kakuri

Narayi?

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by DaGC(m): 3:47am On Jul 12, 2019
Trustme2:
Life is relatively cheaper in the North. Aside from their incessant communial/religious crisis, food is cheap, security is better and their weather is great. Don't argue with me if you've never stayed in the North.

Is the "incessant communal/religious crisis" not contradicting your claim of better security? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by spiralwedge(m): 3:50am On Jul 12, 2019
bezimo:

Barnawa
Narayi
High cost

What of Sabo, Refinery, ungwa ukwu?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Hoogee(m): 4:00am On Jul 12, 2019
please which area is more liberal to live as I will be moving a good number of my team to kaduna soon for the rail project, our team is a mix of over 20 nigeria ethics and about 4 west Africans. Section iv civil works for the lagos-ibadan rail is rounding up, kano-kaduna is next.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by mjbaba: 4:01am On Jul 12, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria

Kaduna state is a state located in northwest Nigeria. Its capital city is also called Kaduna. The state is located at the Northern part of Nigeria's High Plains. The vegetation cover is Sudan Savannah type, characterized by scattered short trees, shrubs and grasses. Soil type is mostly loamy to sandy type. Substantial amount of clay is found also.

In 1967, Kaduna became the capital of the North Central State, which was created from the Northern region. By 1976, General Murtala Mohammed gave the state its name. In 1987, the military administration of General Ibrahim Babangida created the state of Katsina from Kaduna.

Interestingly, the Nok tribe, one of Africa's earliest civilizations is located within the area that makes up Kaduna. The state slogan is The Centre of Learning because it is home to a number of prestigious institutions. The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA), Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Nigerian College of Aviation, Zaria, Barewa College and Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic among many others.

We are using 1 bedroom apartments to write this

AGWUA KUDENDE
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Ibrahim Patrick Yakowa Way
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦270,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Makarfi estate
The average price of flats for rent is ₦280,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦200,000 per year

Chikun
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦270,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Angwan MAIGERO
The average price of flats for rent is ₦230,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦130,000 per year

KAMAZO
The average price of flats for rent is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦280,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Karji
The average price of flats for rent is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Kabala Costain
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦280,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Abakwa gra
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦180,000 per year

Abakpa
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦180,000 per year

Ribadu
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Mogadishu Layout
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦130,000 per year

Gombe Road
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦320,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Kaduna
The average price of flats for rent is ₦Source

I don't guarantee this are the real price but estimate

Op, I am a Kaduna boy. Your figures may be OK for "cheapest" and average price but for "most expensive", you missed it

In Kaduna North, I have paid 800k for a 3 bedroom flat. (In Ungwan Rimi) though you didnt mention Ungwan Rimi. I know plenty people who have paid 600k, 700k, 1m

Abakpa GRA you said 350k is maximum. You are so incorrect. My friend stays behind GIWA hospital. his rent is 600k

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by mjbaba: 4:02am On Jul 12, 2019
So basically it depends on how the house is built. The quality of finishing

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by aminho(m): 4:17am On Jul 12, 2019
nomenclature:
My broda wen mumu So what's special about you.if you grew up in your glorified slum kaduna,I hate to hear some guys in abuja bragging about coming from kaduna like it's new york city ,me wen come.from.delta ,wetin I go.come talk .ABOKI
is your delta state better than kd
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Abuloma80(f): 4:23am On Jul 12, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria

Kaduna state is a state located in northwest Nigeria. Its capital city is also called Kaduna. The state is located at the Northern part of Nigeria's High Plains. The vegetation cover is Sudan Savannah type, characterized by scattered short trees, shrubs and grasses. Soil type is mostly loamy to sandy type. Substantial amount of clay is found also.

In 1967, Kaduna became the capital of the North Central State, which was created from the Northern region. By 1976, General Murtala Mohammed gave the state its name. In 1987, the military administration of General Ibrahim Babangida created the state of Katsina from Kaduna.

Interestingly, the Nok tribe, one of Africa's earliest civilizations is located within the area that makes up Kaduna. The state slogan is The Centre of Learning because it is home to a number of prestigious institutions. The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA), Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Nigerian College of Aviation, Zaria, Barewa College and Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic among many others.

We are using 1 bedroom apartments to write this

AGWUA KUDENDE
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Ibrahim Patrick Yakowa Way
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦270,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Makarfi estate
The average price of flats for rent is ₦280,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦200,000 per year

Chikun
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦270,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Angwan MAIGERO
The average price of flats for rent is ₦230,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦130,000 per year

KAMAZO
The average price of flats for rent is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦280,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Karji
The average price of flats for rent is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Kabala Costain
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦280,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Abakwa gra
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦180,000 per year

Abakpa
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦180,000 per year

Ribadu
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Mogadishu Layout
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦130,000 per year

Gombe Road
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦320,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Kaduna
The average price of flats for rent is ₦Source

I don't guarantee this are the real price but estimate

OP I totally disagree with your figures. In fact all the locations and the rates you gave are mere imagination. They are far too high from the actual. I am talking out of practical experience, on KABALA COASTAIN.

I have houses at Kabala Costain (behind Balamila stage). A one bedroom flat self-contained is N85,000 per year and the two bedroom flat (2 rooms, parlor, kitchen & toilet) is N180,000. For the past 3 years l have been trying to increase it to N100,000 and N200,000. but not possible. The tenants stood their ground that they will not pay my new demand. Believe you, me if you can pay my new rate call me on 08154938046 let's talk.

Small houses like these are damn cheap in Kaduna. So OP re-do your surveys and re-check your figures. One room and two rooms flats in the areas you mentioned are very cheap.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by LOVEGINO(m): 4:28am On Jul 12, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
So houses are these expensive in Kaduna? I guess the OP overestimated those figures
maybe its 2bedrooms he s trying to say. I m paying 250k.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by greatbrian(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2019
chizzyreal:

High cost and sabo

I was even expecting to see Barnawa since that is the heart and where it happens in kaduna. Not even kawo, hayin banki mando and the mojor places in kaduna

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by greatbrian(m): 6:45am On Jul 12, 2019
mjbaba:
Op, I am a Kaduna boy. Your figures may be OK for "cheapest" and average price but for "most expensive", you missed it

In Kaduna North, I have paid 800k for a 3 bedroom flat. (In Ungwan Rimi) though you didnt mention Ungwan Rimi. I know plenty people who have paid 600k, 700k, 1m

Abakpa GRA you said 350k is maximum. You are so incorrect. My friend stays behind GIWA hospital. his rent is 600k

Ungwan rimi is a different area every kadua base knows rent is expensive in ungwan rimi, barnawa, Malali, and airborne part of mando. But even with this it still depends on the type of house etc. I once stayed in Avm Kure avenue in ungwan rimi and we paid very high rent and now that we are house owner in narayi highcost the cost of living in ungwan rimi canot be compared. Almoat same plan with the plan of the ungwan rimi built in somewhere like sabo or mando or even Utc area wont give you thesame rent value.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Agedesign: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
princeade86:
even if it is 10k per annum, I no want. kaduna of all state.
thats because you’ve not been there cos the environment is fine and peaceful on like the crowded and over populated Lagos
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by greatbrian(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2019
omaigala:

That is what you people believe but believes can be mirage. Kaduna is relatively peaceful and we love our kaduna thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by greatbrian(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2019
bezimo:

Barnawa
Narayi
High cost

Farin gida and mando are christian areas too.. From water resources to Afaka iz or Christians
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by princeade86(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2019
Agedesign:
[color=#990000][/color]thats because you’ve not been there cos the environment is fine and peaceful on like the crowded and over populated Lagos
av never been there for once, but in history of kaduna that I know, kaduna never peaceful my brother.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Enugupikin: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2019
ajepako:
Even with the high cost of living, noise, traffic and overcrowding.

Lasgidi for me anyday...

Proudly Omoluabi..

Taikyu
you're born to be a sufferhead then grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by whytediamond(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2019
nomenclature:

Delta Pikin wen wise. I see wisdom all over your comment. Weldone sir. If you’re able to call me ABOKI at the end of your beautifully nonesense statement, then I forgive your ignorance.

ABOKI friend. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2019
princeade86:
av never been there for once, but in history of kaduna that I know, kaduna never peaceful my brother.
Dude if I stay in kaduna also if you are a Christian stay in your Christian area like sabo,barnawa etc while if you are a Muslim stay in your Muslim area in the northern part of the state so even if fight break out you are safe in your zone except you cross your boundaries the people that suffer the most are the people that are living in the main town of kaduna that place is a mix area both Muslims and Christians and they are living peacefully and it located in the middle dividing both Christian and Muslims area so when there is riot the people living there are the ones that suffer because the thugs from the Christian zone and Muslim zone goes there and turn the place to their battle zone because it mix so they can easily catch their victims the people living there don't even fight each other

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by whytediamond(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2019
aminho:
is your delta state better than kd

Funny thing is, he thinks I’m a KD indigene, I’m from Anambra State and if I tell him Kaduna state has better setting and structure for dwelling and raising a family than Anambra, which is still way better than Delta state, he’ll start another bout of foolish rants.

Ignorance is bliss ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2019
whytediamond:

Funny thing is, he thinks I’m a KD indigene, I’m from Anambra State and if I tell him Kaduna state has better setting and structure for dwelling and raising a family than Anambra, which is still way better than Delta state, he’ll start another bout of foolish rants.

Ignorance is bliss ooo grin
KADUNA is way better than kano to live in except kano has better infrastructure the and it the most liberal to live except Abuja and Lagos the only problem is the religious Chrisis and ifyou study it well it is planned by some evil doers

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2019
grin. Ejo what of we that can't rent flat?

How much is single rooom
?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by tofolo(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
he didnt Sir. they are way cheaper sef.....
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by tofolo(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2019
Abuloma80:

OP I totally disagree with your figures. In fact all the locations and the rates you gave are mere imagination. They are far too high from the actual. I am talking out of practical experience, on KABALA COASTAIN.

I have houses at Kabala Costain (behind Balamila stage). A one bedroom flat self-contained is N85,000 per year and the two bedroom flat (2 rooms, parlor, kitchen & toilet) is N180,000. For the past 3 years l have been trying to increase it to N100,000 and N200,000. but not possible. The tenants stood their ground that they will not pay my new demand. Believe you, me if you can pay my new rate call me on 08154938046 let's talk.

Small houses like these are damn cheap in Kaduna. So OP re-do your surveys and re-check your figures. One room and two rooms flats in the areas you mentioned are very cheap.
bros na Costain guy you be?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by tofolo(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2019
Agedesign:
[color=#990000][/color]thats because you’ve not been there cos the environment is fine and peaceful on like the crowded and over populated Lagos
They wont understand brother. KD for lyf....
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by tofolo(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2019
greatbrian:

That is what you people believe but believes can be mirage. Kaduna is relatively peaceful and we love our kaduna thanks
Tell Them bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Propossed Six Bedrooms Duplex Building In Port Harcourt / The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan / How Can I Stop A Block Industry Behind My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.