Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? (2972 Views)

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! / How To Set Up Custom Robot Txt And Custom Robots Header Tags On Blogger / Get Rich With An Affiliate Blog On Blogger Now For Only 3k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
henryobinna:
Yes, with respect to the aforementioned features Blogger stands out perfectly and I don't think it has any competitor in these fields.
We are now on same page! cool
Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by henryobinna(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
questechie:

We are now on same page! cool
that has always been my position from the my first response na,

I should be the one telling you grin
Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
henryobinna:
that has always been my position from the my first response na,

I should be the one telling you grin
Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2019
questechie:
MyBloggerTricks.com is also still on Blogger, those of us that hopped in from the early days, sure knows how popular the blog was and still is today! cool
Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
When it comes to reliability and security, Blogger is unmatched, even diehard critics accept this fact.
Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2019
The issue of hosts suspending WP sites is becoming the norm nowadays, and so it isn't an issue with Blogger alone.
Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
questechie:

If you are running to WordPress thinking there is a magic plugin that will skyrocket your traffic, you'd be dissappointed.
Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
There are some blogs on my list that recently moved from Blogger to WordPress, and the story hasn't been all that rosy. In fact, one of the blog's traffic has nose dived, not saying WordPress caused it. But was expecting an improvement after deploying the so-called magic plugins
Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
Never heard of a WordPress blogger moving to Blogger? Well, it just happened! grin
Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 26, 2019
And one more reason to be on Blogger, you don't have to worry about exceeding your bandwidth! grin
Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by urboyAce(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2019
questechie:
For those that say Blogger.com is for amateurs, think again!

The foremost weblog for hackers and cyber-security experts in the world, Thehackernews.com is running on Blogger and so are we!

Blogger is dope, if you know you know! grin

Boss I blog with blogger too
My blog is about a year old , pls help me review it critically. www.undergragra.com.ng
Re: Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2019
The new Blogger dashboard is dope! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Open A Full Functional Paypal Account With Any Ip Including Nigeria Ip / Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] / Choosing a Domain Name? Factors to Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.