Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime (22909 Views)

Bluesky: Jack Dorsey Launches Twitter Alternative / Jack Dorsey Launches Bluesky Social, New Social Network / MTN Nigeria Compensates Subscribers For Network Downtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Olorunnim: 2:07am On Jul 12, 2019
This is not supposed to Happen ooo.
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Olorunnim: 2:09am On Jul 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Levi218(m): 5:43am On Jul 12, 2019
adewest1999:
We get nairaland baba...... we no even notice say una crash grin
Nice one there.
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by orimolade63: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2019
I tell you ����
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Gsgs565: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Prove below

Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Isoduwa(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
I don't even notice it because nairaland is my Own house

You die there
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by HunkleDee(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2019
fasho01:
The CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey as took to his twitter account to react to the shutdown of Twitter.

Ayam not understanding

Thats after it has been fixed I guess
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by HunkleDee(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2019
grin wetin concern me concern twitter. I have a life outside social media joor
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Aystarz: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2019
fasho01:
The CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey as took to his twitter account to react to the shutdown of Twitter.

Ayam not understanding

grin The OP needs help
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Ignyte(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

FB I.G Now Twitter. For those that their lives revolves around social media likes and followers seeking unnecessary attention and clouts one day all these apps will just pack up and that will be it.

Get a life outta social media and shun fake life..

Some of our jobs rely on social media. For the 40 minutes twitter was down, I was unemployed
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by GentleMoney: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Welcome to the tech world
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Justbeingreal(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ignyte:

Some of our jobs rely on social media. For the 40 minutes twitter was down, I was unemployed
Still my point the day these apps shuts down lots will be empty. That's what I meant by getting a life outta social media. Investing time and energy in the real world not an app..
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by olioxx(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
princeade86:
nairaland will down, but seun wunt even talk.
English is your problem.
Modify this sh+t abeg.
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by olioxx(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ignyte:

Sorry.
Dont depend solely on these app(s).
Have an online and possibly offline store front.
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by BlackHole47: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Engrjj:
Nairalanders kindly help me

I can't upload videos or share link cus of mod

But you can check my Facebook for confirmation and also help me share it.

I'm still in need of financial support for my sick mother

Here is what I want you to do:
Go to the synagogue church of all Nations in Lagos (check Google maps if you don't know were it is ) with a simple empty bottle and take I don't mean collect I mean "TAKE" anointing water from the taps on the Altar of God there and use it to anoint your mother .
I promise you her situation will change immediately.
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Engrjj: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
BlackHole47:

Here is what I want you to do:
Go to the synagogue church of all Nations in Lagos (check Google maps if you don't know were it is ) with a simple empty bottle and take I don't mean collect I mean "TAKE" anointing water from the taps on the Altar of God there and use it to anoint your mother .
I promise you her situation will change immediately.

Thank you so much for these I will do it

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Eraddray(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tolexander:
it is always like a disaster anytime things like this happen.

I remember a couple of years ago when nairaland was down for about 2weeks, it was like a disaster then.

i don't want to call you a liar... but trust me... a Nairaland two weeks downtime is a Fvcking lie
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Tolexander: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Eraddray:
i don't want to call you a liar... but trust me... a Nairaland two weeks downtime is a Fvcking lie
Na wetin pikin sabi?
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Eraddray(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tolexander:
Na wetin pikin sabi?
peleee.. methuselah.. grin
Re: Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime by Ignyte(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
olioxx:

Sorry.
Dont depend solely on these app(s).
Have an online and possibly offline store front.

What I mean is some of us get paid to run social media accounts. I handle about 9 twitter handles for various brands. The moment it goes offline, local man might cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Mini, Micro And Nano SIM Cards / ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers / Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.