Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 AM

Surveyeah Nigeria - Earn Money Filling Online Paid Surveys - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Surveyeah Nigeria - Earn Money Filling Online Paid Surveys (2516 Views)

Earn Minimum Wage Through Paid Surveys Legit / Download Free Ebook To Make Upto 100k Monthly From Paid Surveys / Paid Surveys Tips And Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surveyeah Nigeria - Earn Money Filling Online Paid Surveys by lukastechs: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Making money online have been a tough one for Nigerians, since all opportunities are been turned away from us due to our online reputation and the likes.

Luckily we've got Surveyeah which supports Nigerians and they pay off too although it's not that much but it can make for a start.

In this review, I would like to cover all you need to know about Surveyeah and give you my honest opinion about it.

surveyeah icon SIGN UP FOR SURVEYEAH

Before now, people have who are in need of the "Ultimate PayPal Guide in Nigeria" have been asking me questions like:

"How do i make money to my paypal?", "Which trusted online job can i do and other related questions.

If you're in this category of people then you should bother no more since surveyeah can get you your first $2 depending on your effort.

Before hitting the point, lets fix this Majorly asked question:

Is it a scam or legit?

Nobody wants to waste his/her time and at the end gets nothing in return, Let’s find out if surveyeah really Worth your time or no.

What is Surveyeah?

Surveyeah is a survey panel owned and operated by an Italian company called Tradatech Srl. The site has been running since 2014, allowing users from 57 countries to complete online surveys and earn some cash on the side.

When you complete surveys with Surveyyeah, are not only helping companies with their marketing research but also students who need to collect information from a group of people for their theses.

In exchange for your time and effort, you will earn cash rewards redeemable for PayPal or Amazon gift cards.

Pros & Cons
Pros
Free to join.
The opportunity is open to residents in 57 countries.
You can redeem via Paypal.
Cons
Low-income potential.
Qualification is difficult depending on your profile.
The website is a bit clunky and not very user-friendly.

How Can i Join Surveyeah?

It's very simple.

1. Navigate to Surveyeah (Translate the page to English)
2. select the country where you live,
3. and provide basic information such as your name, email, gender, postcode, and date of birth.
4. Next, check your email inbox and click the confirmation link they will send to you.

Done! Now, the first thing you should do is complete your profile.

There are many categories, and the more you complete, the better your chances of being invited to surveys.

The sweet thing is that; you'll get free $0.25 when you complete your profile.

CONTINUE READING > https://www.lukastechs.net/2019/07/surveyeah-nigeria-earn-money-filling.html

Re: Surveyeah Nigeria - Earn Money Filling Online Paid Surveys by Larrybey: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
THE CHALLENGE HAS ALWAYS BEEN CONVERTING THE MONEY EARNED FROM THESE SURVEYS TO CASH. ONLY WWW.NAIRASURVEY.COM GUARANTEES SUCH OPPORTUNITY FOR NIGERIANS IN PAID ONLINE SURVEY BUSINESS
lukastechs:
Making money online have been a tough one for Nigerians, since all opportunities are been turned away from us due to our online reputation and the likes.

Luckily we've got Surveyeah which supports Nigerians and they pay off too although it's not that much but it can make for a start.

In this review, I would like to cover all you need to know about Surveyeah and give you my honest opinion about it.

Before now, people have who are in need of the "Ultimate PayPal Guide in Nigeria" have been asking me questions like:

"How do i make money to my paypal?", "Which trusted online job can i do and other related questions.

If you're in this category of people then you should bother no more since surveyeah can get you your first $2 depending on your effort.

Before hitting the point, lets fix this Majorly asked question:

Is it a scam or legit?

Nobody wants to waste his/her time and at the end gets nothing in return, Let’s find out if surveyeah really Worth your time or no.

What is Surveyeah?

Surveyeah is a survey panel owned and operated by an Italian company called Tradatech Srl. The site has been running since 2014, allowing users from 57 countries to complete online surveys and earn some cash on the side.

When you complete surveys with Surveyyeah, are not only helping companies with their marketing research but also students who need to collect information from a group of people for their theses.

In exchange for your time and effort, you will earn cash rewards redeemable for PayPal or Amazon gift cards.

Pros & Cons
Pros
Free to join.
The opportunity is open to residents in 57 countries.
You can redeem via Paypal.
Cons
Low-income potential.
Qualification is difficult depending on your profile.
The website is a bit clunky and not very user-friendly.

How Can i Join Surveyeah?

It's very simple.

1. Navigate to Surveyeah (Translate the page to English)
2. select the country where you live,
3. and provide basic information such as your name, email, gender, postcode, and date of birth.
4. Next, check your email inbox and click the confirmation link they will send to you.

Done! Now, the first thing you should do is complete your profile.

There are many categories, and the more you complete, the better your chances of being invited to surveys.

The sweet thing is that; you'll get free $0.25 when you complete your profile.

CONTINUE READING > https://www.lukastechs.com/2019/07/surveyeah-nigeria-earn-money-filling.html
Re: Surveyeah Nigeria - Earn Money Filling Online Paid Surveys by Franca04: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2019
I have completed my profile. Now they are asking for my zip code. I don't know that. I live in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Kedi And Gnld In Nigeria And Why You Should Join Kedi Now! / These Are Top 10 Silent Igbo Billionaires U Might Not Know / How Do People Trasfer Money To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.