Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam (49036 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Coronavirus: Dr. Joe Abah Talks About Nigeria Airport Preparedness Vs. US And UK / What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by wellmax(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
As seen on twitter.

Cryptic Pregnancy Scam

It was a cold and rainy morning sometime in April, when one of the OPD nurses on duty knocked on the consulting room.

Nurse KC: Doc, are you free? There's a new patient that will like to see you.

Me: Okay, Please send her in.

Me: Good morning Ma'am, how may I help you?

Patient: Good morning Doc, I am about 3 months pregnant but still seeing my menses monthly and I am worried.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dr_Blueprint01/status/1148325094298488832

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by wellmax(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by wellmax(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Finale. These is serious trouble in the land.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by wellmax(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
dominique, Sissy3, lalasticlala come and see oo

2 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by kunleweb: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by lomprico(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Jesu!!!

9 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by delishpot: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
And their husbands will do DNA test one day find out they are not the child's father and start war against infidelity.

Women use your brain. Don't fall for this BS. That is why I insist on double checking all those women who claim to have given birth after 30 yrs of marriage.

I know that many of these failed paternity tests can be traced to these backyard miracle baby workers.

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by noblealuu: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
What a country... New scams emerging every day

It really baffles me that so-called enlightened folks are easy prey in the hands of scammers cool shocked

11 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by wellmax(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
noblealuu:
What a country... New scams emerging every day

It really baffles me that so-called enlightened folks are easy prey in the hands of scammers cool shocked

Frustration, desperation make people act irrationally

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by money121(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
This one weak me ooo
But why undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Richardjcooper(m): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2019
Women use your heads ooo. This is on another level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by peteruuu(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2019
Different stuffs happening... All pointing us to the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Make me worthy oh Lord.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by wellmax(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2019
Lord have mercy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by aenny2019: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2019
it is well
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by baliyubla: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2019
No go better for any scammer feeding off the heartaches of desiring mother’s. How low can Nigerians really go?

11 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Nobody is immune to scam. But there are two tips to help you avoid scam:

1- don't ever be desperate to get anything. Desperate people are the target market of scammers. Once you're desperate you'll lose all your rationale and reasoning. It won't matter if you're a professor or Nobel laureate.

2- If it looks too good to be true then it probably is. Exceptionally good offers are usually scams. For example there's this guy that sends Whatsapp broadcast of 400naira for 1gig MTN. This is too good to be true true so it's a red flag.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Jason007: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2019
the rate at which people are desperate for everything is not encouraging.

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2019
d
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Another ONE!

1 Like

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Which kind mumu barrister be this sef angry

1 Like

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2019
This is jaw-dropping..

2 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by MrAnele(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2019
Chills

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Adakintroy2: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2019
For me the "psych" behind this has nothing to do with desperation to get pregnant as the doctor has observe. Rather it's more or less desperation to keep shape and body intact not loosing figure to pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by dingbang(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2019
I sha know that the woman I will marry will not be foolish
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Sterope(f): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2019
I hoped he sent a letter to the Nigerian medical association and copied the Nigerian police.

9 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by LadySarah: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2019
Its somewhat visible in the East.They prey on Their desperation.Ttc is no joke and i pray your babies Come ,but Go abt it the right way and Dont let anyone deceive you.
legal adoption ,ivf and visiting fertlity centres will Stop All these.

9 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2019
wellmax:

Frustration, desperation makes people act irrationally

Exactly.
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Dottore: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Is God not tired of this country already? These Scammers are most likely active members of different churches and shamelessly address themselves as "God fearing Christians" and their respective clergiws collect tithes, seeds and offerings from them. Week that's for another day.

Meanwhile why are women so gullible, they are the first to fall victims to the freshest scam that breezes into town. They are the first to patronize fake clergymen, fake Ponzi schemes, fake network marketing, fake fellowship and all manner of things. The worst is their penchant to wittingly pester and manipulate the men in their lives until they all fall victim of the fake schemes.
I remember how my big sister manipulated my life to sponsor her in GNLD in 2007 to loan her money so she could invest. I became her prayer point until whoever she was praying to answered her and I succombed. I gave her the money she invested, they sent her some kits magazines and they gave her one bogus title, Something senior manager or so but no income ever came with the title till date. My baby sis surfaced during Ponzi epidemic in 2016 all the way from her hubby's house and manipulated me to loan her some money for biz knowing that I won't agree if she had mentioned Ponzi. It was in early 2017 that I discovered she's fallen victim of Ponzi collapse

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Dbrainiac1:
Which kind mumu barrister be this sef angry

You better pray to God to save you from scammers. There's no wise man when it comes to scam.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.