Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

#bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) (7059 Views)

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) / Naira Marly: "You're All Stupid", To Twitter Users Who Told Him He Can't Spell / BBNaija: Tacha Fails To Spell The Word 'Daughter' Correctly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 3:37am On Jul 12, 2019
The Big Brother Naija housemate, who is an Instagram slay queen before she came to the house was pictured spelling the simple word 'daughter' wrongly.

This made some of the viewers of the show react...

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-tacha-cant-spell-word-daughter.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 3:46am On Jul 12, 2019
lolz slay mama
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 12, 2019
A common error anyone could make.

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by cynthiaqueen98(f): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2019
its a mistake
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Mrop(m): 6:37am On Jul 12, 2019
Shuuiii
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by femi4: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2019
pickatyou:
That's not common. She's not typing

21 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by BlackSaints: 6:49am On Jul 12, 2019
PH first daughter they fall person hand.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by femi4: 6:49am On Jul 12, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
its a mistake
Not acceptable

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2019
I'm not even surprised

Its expected; besides she is a slay queen feminist.
If na to advertise her stretch mark wrinkled body or insult men the idiot go sabi am

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by MVLOX(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2019
she don use all her brain power (that is if she even get brain self) take display her nudes...... she-diot
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Bet9jaVirtual: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Beauty without brains, the pussy suffers alot

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2019
femi4:
That's not common. She's not typing

Even in writing with biro, mistakes are common.
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Katier00(f): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2019
It could happen to anyone
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by kenedy175(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Where can i buy a bottle of Crest biko?
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2019
kenedy175:
Where can i buy a bottle of Crest biko?
Why? You wan crest person pikin?

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2019
Please I need someone to help me with business plan on photography. I need to submit it urgently. God bless you as you bail me out

olekumaster@gmail.com
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by lordlugards: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2019
pickatyou:
Stop defending nonsense. She doesn't know it. Can u miss spell ur own moniker

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Emodeee: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2019
her money will spell "daughter". Na money sure joorh.

All these celebrities nor sabi anything. Some can not even recite the national anthem.

Yes. She was a celebrity before bbnaija. If you don't know her, you are not current.
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2019
EditLord:
Please I need someone to help me with business plan on photography. I need to submit it urgently. God bless you as you bail me out

olekumaster@gmail.com

Happy Birthday smiley

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Happy Birthday smiley
Thanks Miss

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Teajoel4sure(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Ayodehji202: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2019
this ain't news because that is what slay mama's are known for
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by itiswellwithme: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2019
Honestly I can't be surprised since we have found ourselves in a society where we glorify mediocrity...

Spoken words at its best. Hear Adenuga himself dropping flawless flows here. This guy is sparking minds across the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFnrY9gkrr8
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2019
pickatyou:
It's not.
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by themonk(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Most slay queens in addition to the half education they received with their single-digit IQ, have their brain eaten out by nacortics, gallons of spermatozoa forced down the throat and unintelligible conversations with their peers.

A few of them are smart though.
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Daxxx: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Not so smart

Read my signature if you want to make extra cash
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2019
Yup,it ain't uncommon to see beautiful numbskulls
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2019
When is abia and poland playing please?
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by Aranloyebaletic2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cha!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Tacha Can't Spell The Word 'daughter' Correctly (photos) by leadresources: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Repost from @leadresourcesng
Just In
CBN To Give Out Loans To Un-employed Graduates To Commence small and medium scale enterprises.
Are you an SMEs or Startup looking for loan? .
look no more... CBN provides loan of up to N10 million Naira with 5% interest for 7years through Lead Resources its EDI that guides you through the process.
The loan awaits you
---
#business #money #finance #loan #startup #startups #innovation #enterprise #entrepreneur #SMEs #leadresourcesng #Entrepreneurship #CBN #AGSMEIS
leadresourcesng
leadresources.com.ng

Reg Link: /leadbizapply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToopLadXpyo

We have a place for you...

https://instagram.com/stories/leadresourcesng/2086302886278571768?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1kdbwihy2wivf

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Tattoed My Breasts To Make It Exceptional For My Husband" - Actress Bimbo Ade / Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach / See The House Of America’s Richest Athlete – Floyd Mayweather!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.