Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari (25242 Views)

Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome / Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari / I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Ikpongiton: 6:22am On Jul 12, 2019
Nigerians are strangers ,because you are from sudan.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by AreaFada2: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2019
Kikikikiki. cheesy cheesy grin

To be honest, if not because the constitution requires every state to be represented in FEC, Buhari could easily have filled it up with only people from Daura/Katsina.

His talk points to it clearly. Many of those "strangers" already worked with him during his 2003 campaign. Others bankrolled his 2015 campaign.

Yet others were recommended by his "close" allies. With the apparatus of state at his disposal to personally screen the nominees in the 6 moths he had. Yet they were strangers.

Therefore he had only "noise-making strangers" to work with in his first 4 years. No wonder he didn't achieve much beyond the cacophony of blame game they engaged it. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Daboomb: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2019
DTaj:

Nigeria’s elected Presidents since Shagari in 1979 (for the past 40 years) were ALL unprepared for the Presidency! They were ALL invited to assume the Presidency and it’s not strange that the country is where it is, today!

The only man who prepared for it- MKO Abiola- (had the brains- 1st Class Accountancy degree from University of Glasgow, Scotland, FCCA, President of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE, administrator, business founder/owner/manager, super-intelligent, etc) was murdered in wickedly solitary confinement...

Hmmm....you nailed it.

May the soul of Sannni Abacha, Ibrahim Babangida and their generations never find peace here and hereafter, for the evil they wrought on this nation.
God never forgets! One is dead, the other has become a disgraceful, "living" Vegetable. tongue tongue
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by amazon14: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Thank God he blamed APC for strange ministers, and not PDP or Gej.

I wonder what Angels of ministers will see this time.

But whatever surprise he pulls on Nigeria,
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nackzy: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Animal, 4 years after today you will still come out and say herdsmen were on your list or it was Abba kyari that compiled the list
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by SammyTJack: 6:31am On Jul 12, 2019
Imagine!
If we keep going like this no one will trust us, internally speaking
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by freemi(m): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2019
Realist5:
Oga Buhari, your wife said this and your reply was that she belongs to the other room. She even said that some people were in their house when they were called to come take ministerial appointment. Mrs Aisha Buhari is vindicated.

Now that you have also admitted to the the same allegations, we sincerely deserve an apology Sir.

Indeed, there was Buhari.
there was buhari my brother. .exactly wt hs own wife said bt he rebuked ha

1 Like

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2019
See how Buhari, the cabal and Apc are disgracing us.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Ikpongiton: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2019
See a stranger from niger republic ,calling owners of land ,strangers.Lol .
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Mexyz(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
This is the mess Yoruba in their stupidity or do I say sophistication and Hausa gullibility puts us in the country

In South yoruba has always sold out and would be selling out in their political sophistication...they owe the nation an apology for putting us in this mess

As of the North...we have given up on them

The better South ...Niger Delta (excluding Edo ) and South East should demand an apology from political gullibility from Yoruba
come, what's really your obsession with Edo State? We voted an APC man as our governor, does that mean we can't vote a competent person from another party just because he is not from a party you like?
And what exactly is wrong if your South East stand alone? Why always mentioning South South?

1 Like

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by udoka2013: 6:56am On Jul 12, 2019
praise singers where you. Come and see your master.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by flowx(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2019
WHERE IS ? HE SHOULD COME AND COMMENT O...
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by VirginSearcher(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2019
Hopeless president, you won't see his useles.s supporters in this thread

1 Like

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Samuelpluto: 7:09am On Jul 12, 2019
kukuma put ur family members in the cabinet, those supporting this perpetual failure are the worst enemy of the country. someone that cant comprehend what is going on around him is leading a country, blind showing the blind the way, pit is their destination. No two ways about it.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2019
Oh Allah forgive me for voting PMB in 2015!
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Even your vice president was a stranger.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Bizibi(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2019
I won't say anything until I see the lists of ministers because the old fella is keeping things to himself,even his party men have no clue about his moves.osibanjo is even in the dark.....
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by materialproject: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2019
No problem.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by executive12: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Useless man.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Kelvinpam(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2019
Fellow Nigerians, take your grievances to Aso rock. All these online insults does not work. Imagine knowing that the next 4 years will be a waste and not able to do anything about it despite the billions of dollars generated yearly. It's sad. Really sad.�
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Kenturkey048(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Proffdada:
you have akamu for brain. The same reason why Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu destroyed the goodwill bright future Nigeria
then Gowon restored the goodwill back ryt??...even Gowon still dey regret him action till today...Kaduna Nzeogwu chukwuma perceived the future ..irregularities and incompetency combined..dumb people will never allow reasonable people do things all because dey like downward movement. if things were gotten ryt then,,people like Buhari get nothing close to Nigerian presidency ...since your people restored the goodwill bright future of Nigeria ,,what positive impact has this geographical location producessince 1969...
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Aiyk2333: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2019
Proffdada:
you have akamu for brain. The same reason why Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu destroyed the goodwill bright future Nigeria
it's a shame u don't know ur history very well.. Nzeogwu meant well, to stop the mass embezzlement and corruption but much greedy fools took it as tribal stuff. Don't be deceived, Nigeria has been very corrupt even during the 1960's.
lord lugard you'll know no peace

1 Like

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by daniwise(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Ekpekus:

Sometimes when you read press release from the presidency, you are tempted to ask, who is in charge of this country?
Abba kyari
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Jacob168: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Hahahahahahahaa i talk am before....una never see anything
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Gkemz: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2019
Blame your incompetence on your ministers. The same strangers would again emerge as ministers.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by iamgoodfriday(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2019
Nigeria, make God help us,President stranger, cabinet stranger, national assembly stranger na waooooooooo
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2019
Tbus is absurd honestly
So during the first term you could not make plans on who will be in your next cabinet
This is really absurd
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2019
, sarrki, deomelo, benekruku report for duty pls!!
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Mexyz:
come, what's really your obsession with Edo State? We voted an APC man as our governor, does that mean we can't vote a competent person from another party just because he is not from a party you like?
And what exactly is wrong if your South East stand alone? Why always mentioning South South?

Edo is not South south and they were never in old Eastern region....face west . ....

2 Likes

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2019
Proffdada:

The same reason Yoruba has been selling out like how their Awo , the same with Afonja etc
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by cescky(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2019
Proffdada:

Don't go and hustle to better your future...

Sorry is your case..your not even blaming your father's your blaming your father's father's..

Keep wailing and waiting. 50 will meet you on nairaland looking for job if you don't help yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibeju-Lekki Police station Was not Burnt, Hoodlums Burnt 5 Vehicles (Pictures) / Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.