Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari (25244 Views)

Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome / Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari / I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Kelvinpam:
Fellow Nigerians, take your grievances to Aso rock. All these online insults does not work. Imagine knowing that the next 4 years will be a waste and not able to do anything about it despite the billions of dollars generated yearly. It's sad. Really sad.�

Which fellow Nigerians...let those in South West lead the match followed by MB

We are in this together
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by NkayStory(f): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2019
The god of afonjas programmed never to use their brains has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by NkayStory(f): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
This is the mess Yoruba in their sagacity or do I say sophistication and also gullibility puts us in the country

In South yoruba has always been the weak link and would be in their political sophistication...they owe the nation an apology for putting us in this mess

As of the North...we have given up on them

The better South ...Niger Delta (excluding Edo ) and South East should demand an apology from political gullibility from Yoruba

I am sorry this is the political observation....and I have the right to hold my view

Yorubas are entirely to blame for all this.....101%
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2019
NkayStory:

Yorubas are entirely to blame for all this.....101%

In their rooms and their party joints they know that what is written is true. .but they would love to pretend in this
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2019
Firefire:

Be careful with your hate speech, stop generalizing.

The Yoruba did the needful
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by splendour7(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Lolz! i no fit shout seriously!! how do we manage to reach here ni?...all i just gat to say is God see us through this valley of shadow of dead..amen!
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by toprealman: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Story story.....more stories.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by harry2sexy(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2019
Nigerians deserve this including me,we're all mad,did we not see the moghalu's,the sowore's,but no o,they're not from our tribe or religion,God punish all of una

1 Like

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Baroba(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2019
Buhari, That one na president..
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by safetyboot: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2019
GO AHEAD AND APPOINT YOUR KINSMEN (THE ONES YOU TRUST).
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by harry2sexy(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Eco2580:
Oh Allah forgive me for voting PMB in 2015!
You've done well

1 Like

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Psoul(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2019
Why are Buhari fans avoiding this post. I want to read their defense.

1 Like

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by kelly72: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2019
It took a dullard 6 months to appoint strangers as ministers.
This time, he should please be allowed to appoint only Fulani
people, otherwise he will come up with another excuse for failure.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by DJInfluence: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Ofc, he would have preferred to have more Fulanis who are no strangers to him in his cabinet.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by MYHUBBY: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2019
DTaj:
I’m still searching for words to apply in my response to this news story.

We thought that Jonathan spoke unintelligently (and he did so many times); however, sometimes, I think that the incumbent does worse...

As a leader, some things are best left unsaid (even if you thought about them), things like “I am under pressure to form my cabinet (Mr. President, this was after you were sworn in for a second term on May 29 and yesterday was July 11!!!); “I worked with strangers as Ministers in my first term- I did not know most of them, I just relied on the party to pick most of them for me”)...

This is so, so unpresidential...

Nigeria’s elected Presidents since Shagari in 1979 (for the past 40 years) were ALL unprepared for the Presidency! They were ALL invited to assume the Presidency and it’s not strange that the country is where it is, today!

The only man who prepared for it- MKO Abiola- (had the brains- 1st Class Accountancy degree from University of Glasgow, Scotland, FCCA, President of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE, administrator, business founder/owner/manager, super-intelligent, etc) was murdered in wickedly solitary confinement...

you're just making me regret of being a Nigerian with this your raw truth analysis
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by zhyzhy: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2019
He has just confirmed he is not the one running the government. He's also waiting on his fulani brethren to give him another set of strangers for the next four years! I just thank God he will be the last of his kind to govern this country!
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Judemarco31(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2019
This is one of the excuses for him to cover up his poor performance in the last 4 years

1 Like

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Dholyboy(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Wetin man pikin do this country leaders... Chai
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by TimmyA: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2019
The southwest voted against his second term, but what did we get from the southsouth and southeast were scanty votes that can't unseat the stranger in aso rock
IkpuMmadu:
This is the mess Yoruba in their sagacity or do I say sophistication and also gullibility puts us in the country

In South yoruba has always been the weak link and would be in their political sophistication...they owe the nation an apology for putting us in this mess

As of the North...we have given up on them

The better South ...Niger Delta (excluding Edo ) and South East should demand an apology from political gullibility from Yoruba

I am sorry this is the political observation....and I have the right to hold my view .. this is just purely an observation. I could remember the lagoon saga by lil Wayne and the MC guy at igbo dominated areas and other of their politicians threatening igbo to vote en masse

Now they forgot that wise men has a way of coming from the East.

At least the nation has vindicated the igbo...and they have the last laugh.

Truth is what it is
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2019
TimmyA:
The southwest voted against his second term, but what did we get from the southsouth and southeast were scanty votes that can't unseat the stranger in aso rock

So south west voted against them yet all the south west states are APC and all the south east states and niger Delta states are not

Do you think we are gullible
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Don't mind him. In the last election, Buhari lost Ondo and Oyo states and marginally won Osun, Ogun and Ekiti. He had to win Lagos after so much threats and intimidation of voters there, yet Yorubas are responsible for Buhari being President.

And when it suits the idiots they would at Yorubas did not contribute more votes than Kano so they didn’t make Buhari president. Taking an Igbo man serious is wasting of time. They talk from both side of their mouth and they have no position on anything.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by shedy03(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2019
Aisha your wife said so long ago
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

The Yoruba did the needful

I hope Yorubas is also to be blamed for Jonathan’s looting of the country dry?
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Edo is not South south and they were never in old Eastern region....face west . ....

Delta was never in the east. But we know your agenda. Edo do not have oil like delta so you can do without them in your Biafra.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2019
schoolboij:

Delta was never in the east. But we know your agenda. Edo do not have oil like delta so you can do without them in your Biafra.

Okay but we have igbo in Delta....Edo must face their Oduduwa cousins period

Imo , Abia have oil even Anambra has many gas reserves ..we are not talkn oil

Face west
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

So south west voted against them yet all the south west states are APC and all the south east states and niger Delta states are not

Do you think we are gullible

Pdp won in Ondo, Oyo and Edo.

Not all south east governors are pdp.

An average iboe man do not have a functioning brain to think intelligently.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Okay but we have igbo in Delta....Edo must face their Oduduwa cousins period

Imo , Abia have oil even Anambra has many gas reserves ..we are not talkn oil

Face west

We have Yorubas in delta too. Osu pig.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2019
schoolboij:

I hope Yorubas is also to be blamed for Jonathan’s looting of the country dry?

Na you know....but yoruba contributed to this situation ..you can deny it

The whole south knows this
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2019
schoolboij:

We have Yorubas in delta too. Osu pig.

That is the same thing ...face West

Ozuo
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Na you know....but yoruba contributed to this situation ..you can deny it

The whole south knows this

And there’s nothing you can do about it than to wail yourself to death. Who gives a fvck about a pig?
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

That is the same thing ...face West

Ozuo

But you included delta in your delusion.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2019
schoolboij:

But you included delta in your delusion.

Edo has relationship with Yoruba stop denying your people ... Oduduwa links are there

Face them...the whole ND and SE know this and they have told you that or do you want links

Even today you are APC with your cousin

Bye

Ozuo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Justice Dongban Mensem As Acting Court Of Appeal President / Ibeju-Lekki Police station Was not Burnt, Hoodlums Burnt 5 Vehicles (Pictures) / 2023: Onanuga Urge Buhari To Repay Tinubu's Support, Atiku's Aide Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.