Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen (884 Views)

Easy Puff Puff Recipe In My Kitchen (pics &video) / Look At The Snake I Just Killed / The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen by Phayie(m): 5:56am On Jul 12, 2019
See a snake a nairalander killed in his kitchen
Two weeks ago my wife saw this snake in the kitchen and she ran to the room to tell me what she saw, I reluctantly went to the kitchen because there was no light, on getting to the kitchen the snake has already gone. I search everywhere but couldn't see any snake, I then concluded that probably my wife didn't see any snake that it could just be a cockroach or any other thing but definitely not a snake. But this morning my wife was also in the kitchen around 5am, this time there was light and she saw the same snake, I quickly rushed down and was able to killed it.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:05am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen by Nwodosis(m): 6:06am On Jul 12, 2019
grin Of the places in your apartment, the snake chose to be in this your boxed kitchen? Celebrate, nature has sent you protein source at the right chamber!
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen by muzically(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen by Oche211(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Snake in the kitchen... Hmmmm... It should have gone to Lala's kitchen and meet welcome party.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen by Oche211(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Snake in the kitchen... Hmmmm... It should have gone to Lala's kitchen and meet welcome party.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen by kowema(f): 6:27am On Jul 12, 2019
That's why you posted the video on YouTube.

We should go to YouTube to see one lean snake?, When Lala shows us healthy snakes for free.

You want to use us to boast traffic on ur Channel.
Nonsense!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen by tyup(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2019
kowema:

That's why you posted the video on YouTube.

We should go to YouTube to see one lean snake?, When Lala shows us healthy snakes for free.

You want to use us to boast traffic on ur Channel.
Nonsense!.

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen by Adedaniel211(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2019
u try.

(1) (Reply)

What Kinda Snake Is This? / I Found This In My Unfinished Septic Tank This Morning / Favourite Places For A Quick Eat-out In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.