Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Sky Rocket Your Business Far With This Blog And A Facebook Page - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Sky Rocket Your Business Far With This Blog And A Facebook Page (665 Views)

My Vector Portrait Journey So Far... / Beautiful Sky In Oyan Kingdom / I Need Your Comments On This Blog I Created For My Company With Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sky Rocket Your Business Far With This Blog And A Facebook Page by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2019
Do you know that with Facebook page combined with a blog you have a better landing option to reach huge target of your potential customers, and the right audience with market?

I will setup a Facebook page and a blog for you or your business or brand for a bondus rate of just 10k.

And will also link the blog to the page and setup the Facebook advert feature on the page for you so that both can been seen and notice by each of your visitors

Interested call/whatsapp 0816 53 742 86

(1) (Reply)

Reindeer II / This Global Scourge / Eaglegrafix Logo Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.