Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Business Ï Can Start With 4m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ï Can Start With 4m (2992 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2019
ï need direction ï want to know à business ï Can start with 4m ; ï am more interested in importation biz
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Lagosfinder(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2019
616autos:
ï need direction ï want to know à business ï Can start with 4m ; ï am more interested in importation biz
import cars and sell or you broker car/property sales
talk to us if you want partnership on this

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2019
Lagosfinder:

import cars and sell or you broker car/property sales
talk to us if you want partnership on this
ï have sold cars Before its not profitable any idea about importation of used car parts
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Thugaa: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2019
Go into spare parts business

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2019
If you are in Lagos, go to Alaba, learn how to import and sell phone accessories....
Anyone you decide on eventually, make sure you learn the business for 2-3 months..... Very important

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Lagosfinder(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2019
616autos:
ï have sold cars Before its not profitable any idea about importation of used car parts
no only properties
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Lagosfinder:
no only properties
ok brother
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by HirePurchaseNG: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2019
I can show you how to export solid minerals to china and how to also supply chinese companies in Nigeria.
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Darase: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Production of satchet water and bottle water, highly profitable
Contact me on toogundanadeborah6@gmail.com
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Lagosfinder(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
616autos:
ok brother
can you supply cartons to companies in ogun and deep Lagos
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
HirePurchaseNG:
I can show you how to export solid minerals to china and how to also supply chinese companies in Nigeria.

i sent you a dm you haven't reply. try and whatapp me with this number let's work 08106974594
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lagosfinder:

i can but I am currently not in Lagos
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lagosfinder:

i can but I am currently not in Lagos .
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by franklu2015: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
We exported lucrative goods to Nigeria. You could contact us for further discussion.
Thanks
lh_jackey@hotmail.com
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Lagosfinder(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
616autos:
i can but I am currently not in Lagos .
have you now gotten idea of business to do. If you still interested in car part supply let me know
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Their are lots of money making opportunities you can explore on the web,for instance you can set up a YouTube channel,you won't need much capital,it was the first online biz I did as a student back in the university days, create a channel using a unique name and then upload quality viral videos on niches like comedy videos, cheating scandals videos,videos on celebrities etc so as to get alot of views and subscribers,then also share this videos on Facebook, Instagram using your YouTube channel,keep posting regularly.After that you can then monetize your YouTube channel using Google AdSense.When one of your viewers clicks on the Google displayed ad on your channel,the company behind that ad is charged while you get a share from the money being paid to Google.

2 Likes

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lagosfinder:

have you now gotten idea of business to do. If you still interested in car part supply let me know
please contact with this number let's talk 08106974594
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
you willl soon be scammed grin grin grin grin No one is real on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Kinzman(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lagosfinder:

Could you please throw more light on this?

Thanks.
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Lagosfinder(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kinzman:

Could you please throw more light on this?
Thanks.
its all about sourcing and supplying factories cartons
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Lagosfinder(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
616autos:
please contact with this number let's talk 08106974594
you are to call to show you are serious and ready

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lagosfinder:

you are to call to show you are serious and ready
can you please drop your contact let me give you a call
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by MintDice(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
I would try normal flipping industries or not maybe just invest the money and continue to study and do work.
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Lagosfinder(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
616autos:
can you please drop your contact let me give you a call
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by Realbelieveer(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
WARUM:
you willl soon be scammed grin grin grin grin No one is real on nairaland
mr man u are just too senseless.. Person Wey get him money tell u say e no no about scam? If u gat ntin to offer shutup

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by 616autos: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Realbelieveer:
mr man u are just too senseless.. Person Wey get him money tell u say e no no about scam? If u gat ntin to offer shutup
fact.

1 Like

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by kinglee007(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Would you be willing to invest in a startup ? A Fintech startup to be precise? I could share the business plan and proposal with you and offer you more than 70% equity. If you're interested, please respond back here or via mail to info.deeveetechng@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by nonut: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ever wondered why those Igbo boys in popular markets, that served their master and were settled, do well?
It's simple. They learnt the scopes and the tricks of the business.
Any business you're gonna start without learning the ropes for like 5-6 months is a waste of your hard earned cash.
Don't give your money to anyone to manage, not even your best friend/family.
Any business you're involved in and you know little or nothing about it, is a big risk.
My humble advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by SavageResponse(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2019
kinglee007:
Would you be willing to invest in a startup ? A Fintech startup to be precise? I could share the business plan and proposal with you and offer you more than 70% equity. If you're interested, please respond back here or via mail to info.deeveetechng@gmail.com. Thanks

If you are willing to offer him 70% stake in a company that is your idea it means that you indirectly want to pass the bulk of the risk to him.

What then is your risk and stake in a business that is supposed to be your idea? Just 30%? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by SavageResponse(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2019
616autos:
i can but I am currently not in Lagos

Please be aware that there are specifications you need to meet with regards to supply contract.

Make sure you do your research well before you start this business otherwise you may end up buying and supplying goods that may be rejected due to failure to meet standards and/or specification!
Re: Business Ï Can Start With 4m by SavageResponse(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2019
HirePurchaseNG:

What type of mineral type do you export?

Please list them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Quick Loan Without Hassles / Please Which Refrigerator Is The Best So Far I Need Advice / Why Are There No Venture Capitalists In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.