Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,948 members, 7,803,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi (60690 Views)

Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season / Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Mavor: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
kponkedenge:
Is time to move on, we have a tougher fixture ahead, South Africa is in the past.
Help me tell them. The average Nigeria likes reveling in present glory with zero plan on how to achieve more in the future.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Ubenedictus(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Viking007:
Very underrated. He was my man of the match. He was a threat whenever he's going forward, I felt pity for that South African defender. cheesy
musa final product was consistently bad.

I don't have much praise for him
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Emperor2463(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thugaa:
By the way all you op are always providing a link to read more on the story and the exact same thing is over there in the link. Dnt you know what it is to provide a link saying 'read more here'

It's for them to gain some traffic, if not which blogger go get time they post for nairaland

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by isaacsegun(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
kmcutez:

I’m from South South, but if I say what I want to say ehhh, you go cry, so I will just let peace reign, but I’m very annoyed.

You guys make other Africans look down on us, especially with your unguarded utterances everywhere on social media.

Pride cometh before a fall.
my brother I'm just so tired of these Igbo people. naturally, I love them but I'm beginning to feel indifferent about them these days, the pride is just too much. they always feel they are the best in everything while look down on other tribe including insults. I believed these what many of them are doing in south Africa that's why they are been killed on a daily bases. we all need one another in this country.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Thugaa: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Emperor2463:

It's for them to gain some traffic, if not which blogger go get time they post for nairaland
Exactly!
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by naijajobx: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hail efong and blame mikel nff and rohr for our past setbacks
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by SamOyovwi: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Algeria game go tight pass o
kponkedenge:
Is time to move on, we have a tougher fixture ahead, South Africa is in the past.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Danishguy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
kmcutez:

I’m from South South, but if I say what I want to say ehhh, you go cry, so I will just let peace reign, but I’m very annoyed.

You guys make other Africans look down on us, especially with your unguarded utterances everywhere on social media.

Common shut up! Who cares if you come from Venus cheesy

I don't like my prideful brothers, but you shouldn't hide under jealousy and hate to throw tantrums.

All Nigerians are noisy overseas, don't hang it on the Igbos alone.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by chizzyreal: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
kmcutez:

His name is mumu,
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by chizzyreal: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
isaacsegun:

my brother I'm just so tired of these Igbo people. naturally, I love them but I'm beginning to feel indifferent about them these days, the pride is just too much. they always feel they are the best in everything while look down on other tribe including insults. I believed these what many of them are doing in south Africa that's why they are been killed on a daily bases. we all need one another in this country.

There's always an unfortunate fellow who'll say trashy and arrogant comment at every post. So mind you. Other tribes even do it to trigger others in disguise! Mind you.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
Danishguy:
Common shut up! Who cares if you come from Venus cheesy

I don't like my prideful brothers, but you shouldn't hide under jealousy and hate to throw tantrums.

All Nigerians are noisy overseas, don't hang it on the Igbos alone.

Go through my old posts. I have always praised Igbos and never once condemned them, when they have done well. How can you be praising yourselves, at the same time putting down other tribes. That is uncalled for. Very annoying.

Proverbs 16:5: Everyone that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by RTSC: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ubenedictus:
musa final product was consistently bad.

I don't have much praise for him
That is the problem with him.
His football IQ is limited.

And he is not young where you can say it is due to inexperience.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by RTSC: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
kmcutez:

Go through my old posts. I have always praised Igbos and never once condemned them, when they have done well. How can you be praising yourselves, at the same time putting down other tribes. That is uncalled for. Very annoying.

Proverbs 16:5: Everyone that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord.
Attack him and attack him alone.
Don't let me hear "Igbo" in your mouth again.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by maybel(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
namiji2598:
if u have watched our match against Cameroon, that guy was totally missing till the moment he found himself at the back of the net, though he has improved against SA jus a little
I understand that the level you expect Iwobi to operate he is not doing that but Mikel cannot attack as Iwobi would do. Mikel is getting weak (perhaps age)and at the same time he is confused. He started his career as an attacking midfielder but he is now defensive. Sometimes he tries to strike a balance between attack and defence and that affects his play.The work Iwobi does in the attack Mikel can never do. Even through passes you talked about, Mikel is not as gifted as Iwobi.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
RTSC:

Attack him and attack him alone.
Don't let me hear "Igbo" in your mouth again.

I will attack all Igbo guys that post thrash. I have encountered lots of them online. I’m attacking all of them, not him alone.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by nanauju(f): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
kmcutez:

U better calm down and don't get yourself worked up over nothing, especially what you read on the internet. Or how many will you go on attacking.
The thing is everywhere, tribalism I mean, and no thanks to the govt who's putting more effort in dividing than uniting.

If you have been around this space much, you will realize the major tribes do that to themselves alot.

Don't get yourself worked up over nothing

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by RTSC: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
kmcutez:

I will attack all Igbo guys that post thrash. I have encountered lots of them online. I’m attacking all of them, not him alone.
It is funny that I have never seen you attack Yorubas that brag online.

Don't tell me you have not seen them. Or you are more sensitive when it is done by an Igbo.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Mryacks: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
Flier:
Musa is not getting enough praise he deserves

Exactly. I thought that was his best performance of the tournament. He outpaced and tormented that SA's Right back all game
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Flier:
Musa is not getting enough praise he deserves
because he has refused to score and stop some useless assists.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Sufgriw(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by RTSC: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
nanauju:

U better calm down and don't get yourself worked up over nothing, especially what you read on the internet. Or how many will you go on attacking.
The thing is everywhere, tribalism I mean, and no thanks to the govt who's putting more effort in dividing than uniting.

If you have been around this space much, you will realize the major tribes do that to themselves alot.

Don't get yourself worked up over nothing
They are only very sensitive when it is done by igbos.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
RTSC:

It is funny that I have never seen you attack Yorubas that brag online.

Don't tell me you have not seen them. Or you are more sensitive when it is done by an Igbo.

I have supported the Igbos more than the Yorubas. My mom has an Igbo name though she is from Delta. She does not have a Delta name.

Most of the people insulting Nigeria calling it a zoo are Igbos. Now other countries have started calling us a zoo nation. Too bad.

Yorubas don’t go about insulting Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by RTSC: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
kmcutez:

I have supported the Igbos more than the Yorubas. My mom has an Igbo name though she is from Delta. She does not have a Delta name.

Most of the people insulting Nigeria calling it a zoo are Igbos. Now other countries have started calling us a zoo nation. Too bad.

Yorubas don’t go about insulting Nigeria.
I don't give a shitt where you come from.
Now you are bringing another line into the discussion.

We are still dealing with bragging.
I have never seen you attack Yorubas when they brag which is very common on this site.

Are you going to say you have not seen it, or you are just one of those bigots who are very sensitive to what Igbos do.?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
RTSC:

I don't give a shitt where you come from.
Now you are bringing another line into the discussion.

We are still dealing with bragging.
I have never seen you attack Yorubas when they brag which is very common on this site.

Are you going to say you have not seen it, or you are just one of those bigots who are very sensitive to what Igbos do.?

This is what he said, “If not for we Igbos, this country would have been absolutely useless”. Well, you and your coming generations are the ones that will be absolutely useless, not mine.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by RTSC: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
kmcutez:

This is what he said, “If not for we Igbos, this country would have been absolutely useless”. Well, you and your coming generations are the ones that are absolutely useless, not mine.
So now, you are insulting me.
At least, you were not able to answer my question which shows your hypocrisy.

Yoruba often claim that without Lagos, Nigeria is toast or they are that they are reason why Nigeria still exist.

I can show you threads if you want to.
How is it so different from what that Igbo guy wrote?

And why do you have a problem with the Igbo guy only?

The answer reveals your problem. You are a bigot.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Sensie(f): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Flier:
He was looking at your profile picture without my permission

grin grin
Please avoid me biko

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by nasoeb: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Lolz
That one na my phone problem na..
And its only two times,no add your own 1 join
Hahahahaha go back count am, na confirm 3 times.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by neutrotoba(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thugaa:

Well if after posting a story and you simply write at the bottom "read more here". Its logical to assume you meant read more about this story unless otherwise fully stated

Lol, I'm not the OP
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Tboy1419: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
kmcutez:

. You should have ignored him, he type base on the character of his name , Mr mumu,. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Bigcowhorn: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tboy1419:
. You should have ignored him, he type base on the character of his name , Mr mumu,. grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you are Mr. Wise right? You wey no sabi anything but Nijabet winning. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make I mark your register with all you 7 monikers

Roger3D
Tboy1419 (Active!!)
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

Kwontinue
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
nasoeb:
Hahahahaha go back count am, na confirm 3 times.
I no notice oh.. If na 2 or 3 and i no get like Leave my life alone #Lolz Nairaland don employ you as EFCC abi?
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by emmamajesty: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
kmcutez:

The same pride that made igbos what they are today, without it igbos would have been begging other tribes for food in Nigeria by now.
So be proud of urself after all white people are doing
even God is so proud of himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.