Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,264 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? (9809 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by witnezHD(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2019
C12 Pro 6.18-Inch (2GB RAM 16GB ROM)
c16pro
C11 Pro 5.5-Inch (3GB+16GB ROM)
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by kcy(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2019
drjprince:
very good,I must say infrared port,miui,snapdragon 632 cpu,it is a decent device overall
marketer
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by drjprince: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2019
kcy:

marketer
grin grin the thing I do for my country,am not a marketer
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by Yyvonne: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2019
The phone is a good phone.. I know someone who is using it, it has no issue... I'd advice you to go for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yyvonne:
The phone is a good phone.. I know someone who is using it, it has no issue... I'd advice you to go for it

I think the question is that will it be durable
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by brandon180(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
BluntBoy:
I intend getting a second phone. So, I found the Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6). It is just 27,880 naira but has impressive specifications. I want to get this phone but considering my experience early this year when I purchased a phone and it packed up in 2 months, I decided to research on this Techno Pouvoir before placing an order.

Please, anyone who knows about this phone should help me share their experiences. Is the battery as good as stated in the specifications?

The other phone I have in my agenda is the Nokia 2.2 which goes for 32,000 naira.

God bless you as you help me decide. Thank you.
Pls which store did u see the Nokia 2.2 for 32k
I am looking for that phone.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by BluntBoy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
brandon180:

Pls which store did u see the Nokia 2.2 for 32k
I am looking for that phone.

Konga and Jumia. I even saw one for 30k
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by Freelancerx: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
dont mind them a lot of them are just addressing what they dont know. the tecno pouvoir 3 is a great phone
ClixMaster:
Forget those guys advising you not to buy it, Tecno Pouvoir 3 na dope smartphone

1 Like

Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by Freelancerx: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
its a great device and comes with a 5000 mah battery a phone with inbuilt power bank
BluntBoy:
I intend getting a second phone. So, I found the Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6). It is just 27,880 naira but has impressive specifications. I want to get this phone but considering my experience early this year when I purchased a phone and it packed up in 2 months, I decided to research on this Techno Pouvoir before placing an order.

Please, anyone who knows about this phone should help me share their experiences. Is the battery as good as stated in the specifications?

The other phone I have in my agenda is the Nokia 2.2 which goes for 32,000 naira.

Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by brandon180(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

I thought it's available in offline stores.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by scarycuteface(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

the phone battery and the camera is fucking lit.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by scarycuteface(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
ClixMaster:
Forget those guys advising you not to buy it, Tecno Pouvoir 3 na dope smartphone
even from the battery life and the camera. the phone is great

1 Like

Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
scarycuteface:
even from the battery life and the camera. the phone is great
I swear
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by BluntBoy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
scarycuteface:
the phone battery and the camera is fucking lit.

Thank you so much, bro. The camera and the battery specs are what attracted me.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by BluntBoy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
brandon180:

I thought it's available in offline stores.

Oh, sorry. I forgot about offline stores. I am not sure it would be that cheap offline.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by brandon180(m): 2:52am On Jul 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

I checked d Nokia 2.2
It's even worse than 2.1
So ugly looking and cheap
Go for d pouvoir
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2019
drjprince:
since it is tecno it is not a good phone have said my own,to be forewarned is to be forearmed

Why are you always on every thread trying to bad mouth TECNO Phones.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

OK. Thank you. But have you ever used this particular Tecno before?

Mind you, this is not going to be my first Tecno phone. I don't think Tecno is anywhere as bad as many other brands of phones.

People said the Nokia 2.2 is too thick. So, I am dropping it off my list. If not, I would really go for Nokia 2.2 because I have never used a Nokia phone before.

He has not
He's just saying things he knows absolutely nothing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by BluntBoy(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2019
brandon180:

I checked d Nokia 2.2
It's even worse than 2.1
So ugly looking and cheap
Go for d pouvoir

You are right, bro. That was why I dropped it off my list.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by drjprince: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Why are you always on every thread trying to bad mouth TECNO Phones.
because they make junk phones and I wasnt badmouthing them was just giving facts,real ones anyways I and enoch 273 had resolved matters let us just let everything be,I will let you guys market your tecno/infinix phones.why are you even promoting them, better let me be this sunday morning undecided undecided
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by Kvngfrosh(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Marketers full dis thread
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by Simplecity(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

Tecno and infinix products are a no no cause they will develop one or two probles at the long run and you end up spending more on fixing instead get youself a durable Huawei Y5 call or message 0-9-0-1-1-2-0-4-4-5-9 and its Pay on delivery grin

Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by BluntBoy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Simplecity:
Tecno and infinix products are a no no cause they will develop one or two probles at the long run and you end up spending more on fixing instead get youself a durable Huawei Y5 call or message 0-9-0-1-1-2-0-4-4-5-9 and its Pay on delivery grin

Looks nice. But I don't really like Huawei. I feel more comfortable with either Tecno or Nokia. If I want anything outside these two brands, I purchase on Konga.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by BluntBoy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yyvonne:

Thank you so much. I appreciate.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by Simplecity(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

Looks nice. But I don't really like Huawei. I feel more comfortable with either Tecno or Nokia. If I want anything outside these two brands, I purchase on Konga.
ok boss....whats your budget?
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by Clashy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
happybee:
I use a techno pouvior 2 la7 and its been awesome since i've been using it.
But i dont know bout the lc6, maybe you should post the spec here.
pls @ what rate can i get pouvoir LA7 PRO 3gig ram.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by BluntBoy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Simplecity:
ok boss....whats your budget?

I have already ordered for the Tecno pouviour 3
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by SENESCO(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

I have already ordered for the Tecno pouviour 3
Is it the pouviour 3 air u ordered for? How much does it cost?
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by BluntBoy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
SENESCO:

Is it the pouviour 3 air u ordered for? How much does it cost?

Yes, bro. I ordered it for 27,800 naira. That is including shipping fee. The real cost was 27,400 naira.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by SENESCO(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

Yes, bro. I ordered it for 27,800 naira. That is including shipping fee. The real cost was 27,400 naira.
Aiit I'd like u to give us a review of the phone as soon as u receive ur order cos am beginning to shift my attention from spark 3 pro to this phone cos of the battery.
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by happybee: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Clashy:
pls @ what rate can i get pouvoir LA7 PRO 3gig ram.
I got it at the rate of 40k...
Re: Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? by BluntBoy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
SENESCO:

Aiit I'd like u to give us a review of the phone as soon as u receive ur order cos am beginning to shift my attention from spark 3 pro to this phone cos of the battery.

I will surely do that, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Android Launcher With The Best Interface / Jumia Black Friday 2019- Phone Deals / What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.