Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (612178 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Boss733: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Ketu223:
here is my visa testimony
i went for interview may 10th
i received AM june 28th
i received my visum july 11th

i am the guy that cried to this platform for incessant comfort and advise after my VO gave me mathematics to solve ooo
thanks to everyone who were concerned about my case

Did the embassy collect your international passport booklet during the interview?
DE await all of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2019
OVGU is a great school, top notch in DE. As for Jobs, it's difficult to get without at least A2 in German

tfkay7:
Who knows anything about OVGU?? Is it a good place to study and moreover can one get a student job in that area??

Danke..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
They would ask for it 4-8weeks after your interview if successful
4-8 weeks after your interview, if successful, you would receive a mail(AM) asking you to forward your international passport and travel health insurance.
Boss733:

Anybody please reply.
Why are they not collecting the international passport original booklet at the embassy during interview? Or when will they ask for it.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by obibanks: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chriswazo:
Turkish Airlines have just confirmed to me that they have student discount for those traveling this winter.

O Lord, please let me be a partaker of this

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by obibanks: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
tfkay7:

Thanks once again for the prompt response
I will do that as soon as I get the appointment date..

You can go and inquire about the domicillary account now so that you don't rush things when you get a date

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by obibanks: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chriswazo:

I will confirm that now and update you in a hurry

Meanwhile d have office at the PHC international airport for those in SE and SS, u don't even need to go there to book, u can book via email or call.
Call 012772230 and send an email to lagossales@thy.com

Chai, this one even dey my door. Chukwu biko

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fabcol:
They would ask for it 4-8weeks after your interview if successful
4-8 weeks after your interview, if successful, you would receive a mail(AM) asking you to forward your international passport and travel health insurance.

@ the great man Fabcol.
Happy Sunday to u brother.
I am expecting my SL to arrive Ondo state tomorrow for DE. I had my interview 18th June and awaiting AM.
Pls, can I send it to the embassy immediately it arrive tomorrow via DHL/FedEx or can my brother in lagos drop it off for me at the embassy gate or I have to do the delivery myself?
Secondly, if it is to be delivered in person (through my brother or myself), is any day of the week and time schedule for such at the embassy?
Lastly, how would I address the package before the delivery at the embassy (my name, passport number and, visa number on the visa payment receipt and what else sir?) .
Thanks for your time and ever willing spirit to help as many on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chocboi007: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hallo leute, it's been over 6 weeks since my visa interview and I am getting anxious, if I want to inquire about the status of my application, do I mail the foreign office of my school or the embassy here in Lagos?
N.B my interview was on May 29, B.A funded 3 days after the interview due to bank delay and the deadline is October 4th.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by donkafor(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
You'll receive an email (Approval Mail, AM) from the embassy requesting for your passport and travel insurance once your visa is approved. That's their normal procedure.
Boss733:

Anybody please reply.
Why are they not collecting the international passport original booklet at the embassy during interview? Or when will they ask for it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by donkafor(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Send an inquiry email to the embassy via student (at) lago.diplo.de or Info (at) lago.diplo.de

chocboi007:
Hallo leute, it's been over 6 weeks since my visa interview and I am getting anxious, if I want to inquire about the status of my application, do I mail the foreign office of my school or the embassy here in Lagos?
N.B my interview was on May 29, B.A funded 3 days after the interview due to bank delay and the deadline is October 4th.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
No harm mailing both
chocboi007:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kendoschurrle(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
For those looking for safe ways to fund their BAs you can also transfer money to a reputable BDC and they will transfer the Euros either to your dorm account for you to send or send it to Germany directly for you.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chriswazo:
Turkish Airlines have just confirmed to me that they have student discount for those traveling this winter.
For those in the southern region of Nigeria you can fly from Port Harcout international airport. Just check their schedule as the have three flights per week and take off time is normally within 12 mid night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
We never great yet oh lol
You could deliver with dhl(Paulinus might request an appointment mail from you or your brother if you go yourself and might not attend to you if u dont present one). You could still try tho(personally I prefer dropping my parcel myself at the embassy)

To:The visa section
Then the embassy full address
Also include a copy of your visa receipt inside the envelope
oshotemi19:

@ the great man Fabcol.
Happy Sunday to u brother.
I am expecting my SL to arrive Ondo state tomorrow for DE. I had my interview 18th June and awaiting AM.
Pls, can I send it to the embassy immediately it arrive tomorrow via DHL/FedEx or can my brother in lagos drop it off for me at the embassy gate or I have to do the delivery myself?
Secondly, if it is to be delivered in person (through my brother or myself), is any day of the week and time schedule for such at the embassy?
Lastly, how would I address the package before the delivery at the embassy (my name, passport number and, visa number on the visa payment receipt and what else sir?) .
Thanks for your time and ever willing spirit to help as many on this forum.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hi Guys,

Trust we’re doing great?

Got my AM. Heading to Dortmund.

Would like to find out, is there a timeframe to drop the documents with the embassy?

Also, is there anyone in the house already in Dortmund.

Thanks always

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fabcol:
We never great yet oh lol
You could deliver with dhl(Paulinus might request an appointment mail from you or your brother if you go yourself and might not attend to you if u dont present one). You could still try tho(personally I prefer dropping my parcel myself at the embassy)

To:The visa section
Then the embassy full address
Also include a copy of your visa receipt inside the envelope

Many thanks baba for your swift response. I really appreciate this. I will do just as you have advised. May God continue to enrich your wisdom. It will end in praises for us all in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
overdose4g:
Hi Guys,

Trust we’re doing great?

Would like to find out, is there a timeframe to drop the documents with the embassy?

Thanks always

Congratulations on your AM! when did it arrive?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bamstar007:

Did you confirm the price range?

D info I got from Fabcol is from September 3rd, it will be 183k. I was asked to call or visit the office for modalities of the promo.

We will be getting a confirmation this week, he will go there this week

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
X36DD:

Congratulations on your AM! when did it arrive?

11th July. Some 3 weeks after the interview.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sokul: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hello house,

Let me register my presence here first.

I want to start my M.Sc journey with you guys.

Danke grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
overdose4g:

11th July. Some 3 weeks after the interview.

Nice. Congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
overdose4g:
Hi Guys,

Trust we’re doing great?

Thanks always
A very big congratulations to you and best wishes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Anyone here going to TH Koln?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tommynaku:

A very big congratulations to you and best wishes

Thank you. Same too and to everyone else
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
overdose4g:
Hi Guys,

Trust we’re doing great?

Thanks always

Congratulations brother. Go to DE and prosper

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kelvinUchiha(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tghurl:
Page 7 is here...

Testimony space Booked

Testimony 1
I received my first Admission Letter today Monday, July 9, 2019. 7:41am
BEng Electronic Engineering @University of Applied Sciences, Hamm-Lippstadt
Please did u apply with ielts?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
oshotemi19:

Congratulations brother. Go to DE and prosper

Thanks a lot.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ketu223:
here is my visa testimony
i went for interview may 10th
i received AM june 28th
i received my visum july 11th

i am the guy that cried to this platform for incessant comfort and advise after my VO gave me mathematics to solve ooo
thanks to everyone who were concerned about my cas

DE await all of you.

Congrats Ketu223. Success awaits you in DE.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Baabu320: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please these who apply to Technische Hochschule Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm do you send your document by post to the school or do you send it to their student service online.

Please TUN student bail.me out ooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Larrydogged07: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Anyone got AM and is heading to Deggendorf Institute of Technology? Anyone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
You need to send your embassy certified documents with filled evaluation form which can be downloaded on their site, and the generated application forms after the online registration. The address to send all documents to is found on the downloaded application form.

Note that deadline is July 15 which is this Monday.

Regards,

Baabu320:
Please these who apply to Technische Hochschule Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm do you send your document by post to the school or do you send it to their student service online.

Please TUN student bail.me out ooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
overdose4g:
Hi Guys,

Trust we’re doing great?

Thanks always

Are you heading to Technical university of Dortmund?

if yes,what course?

Congratulations bro!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.