Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614090 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Actually, You cannot get birth certificate if you are older than 18 years. WHat you get is delaration of age from NPC. You need a declaration of age from High court and about 5k to get the document from NPC.

Eldeee:

I really don't know what it takes to get NPC certificate as I didn't use it. Go to their office and verify from them pls.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2019
TEMIDARA234:

Yes Cat A. July 16 and I got date as August 27 on July 17th but my fear is its B.sc and not Msc. I have previous 2'2 Bs.c
Meine Güte! What a luck! See grace! I'm so happy for you. I pray God shows us mercy- those of us on the waiting list.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by TEMIDARA234: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Meine Güte! What a luck! See grace! I'm so happy for you. I pray God shows us mercy- those of us on the waiting list.

Not finally, I am hearing they are sending back B.Sc admission on Cat A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayooluwa45: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Congratulations. I tap into your testimony. What appointment date did you get?

Oct 24

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Richmondoau(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Are you within Abuja catchment area when you book? I got a Masters AL that has Sept 30 as enrolment deadline, dont know if I can give Abuja a try since AD is not forthcoming in Lagos.
MicroMo:
AM alert !
Interview venue and date: Abuja 9th of July 2019
AM: today august 6th 2019.
God is good!
Abuja embassy isn't so bad after all.
I used blocked Account. Coracle precisely
And I funded before interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabiosmart: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
MicroMo:
AM alert ! Interview venue and date: Abuja 9th of July 2019 AM: today august 6th 2019. God is good! Abuja embassy isn't so bad after all. I used blocked Account. Coracle precisely And I funded before interview.
congratulations, wish you good luck in DE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MissNK: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
NelsonOBN:

Pls can u also share the phone number with me?

Pls send me a message so I can respond
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Xileef(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Help me o. Got AL from paderborn 7th May Applied for msc International Economics and Management but got a transitional enrollment as bsc in business administration cos I didnt meet all the requirements. Applied for AD may 15th and since then nothing. Enrollment starts Sept 3rd. Already asked for extension and was given till October 10th. What can I do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MissNK: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
daviduzy:

Please I also need the conact

Send me a message so I can respond.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by TheNoble007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Saysay01:
I think you should go on both days. My first day (Today) had my passport number, my applictaion number and was well detailed. My other date(Wednesday) was a 3 liner message just saying "Come for your interview on this day and by this time. Paulinus was an ass who insisted that "I am lying" since computer cannot make mistake. I was suppose to be the second student. I was delayed. He took my passport and today print out inside, came back and told me to leave the premises with no explanation whatsoever. One of the mopol now pointed out that 07/08 was scribbled on the cancelled printout. He said I should come back on 7th. t

Calling a man who can father you an ass sounds rude... That's why it is necessary not to make multiple selection for visa appointment.. This is the period that the embassy is very slow in the process, which can be very annoying .. I don't wish this, albeit, some of you might have to travel to Lagos, to beg them to give you your visa because of your enrollment deadline especially when your school refuses to extend enrollment date.. At least last year, I was there and I saw the tears from desperate students whose visa have been approved but stamped passport delayed.. The same man you call an ass, can still be the one to help your case...you never can tell... Let's be polite even in words, despite the anger.. It will all end in praise.. Stay blessed!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deutschmann: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hello all this is fake deutchmann

AM DROPPED FINALLY AFTER 17 WEEKS

Admission Jan 23
School technical university of Kaiserslautern
Course MSC Mathematics International (industrial Mathematics)

Interview 2 April
Note: I did not finish primary school so I went without any evidence of attending primary school. I just told mr Paulinus I don't have it, the man para but I did not give a care. I still scaled through.

After more than 4 months during which I sent plenty mails to embassy without a single reply, mailed my alien office around June them tell me say they don't have my documents, chai !! My heart cut!!

One day I called the embassy around July ending . I refused to leave or hang up already called three times before then they collected my reference number three four times to check.......,I had a length conversation with the woman, she said no amount o calling can do anything, that she can see my records that I'm supposed to resume by mid August that I still have time.

Anyway today 6th August AM dropped around 11 am

I used BA and funded before interview

The wait was not easy at all I no go lie. I wont wish my enemy this.

Thank you NL family. Thank you being here since part 6. My interview testimony is also in part 6. Wish you all the best

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
MicroMo:
AM alert !
God is good!
congratulations are in order... happy landing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tawa89(f): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Anything from them?
Judah04:
Environmental Engineering too. I'm patiently waiting for it. By next week they will get back to us. All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Deutschmann post=80993982]Hello all this is fake deutchmann

Admission Jan 23

Congratulations to you ,Fake Deutschemann grin..
17 weeks Ehn. ..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
TEMIDARA234:

Pray and go.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabiosmart: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deutschmann:

Congrats bro, may the next step you take Favour you!
the waiting is killing meh, I can relate. it will end in praise for us all

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ejighikepat(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deutschmann:

Admission Jan 23

After more than 4 months

Thank you NL family.

Congratulations to you "fake deutchmann"
shocked grin cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
MicroMo:
AM alert !
God is good!
Congratulations!!! Your school and course please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deutschmann:

Thank you NL family. Thank you being here since part 6. My interview testimony is also in part 6. Wish you all the best
Congratulations Deutschmann. Joy has come in the morning smiley smiley smiley
Go to DE and succeed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Naetoja:
Goodmorming all, please I need your advice ,I got admission for masters in Duisburg, but they said I should get a1 German language certificate, I have already gotten a date for my interview ,can I go ahead with the interview without my language certificate, what are my chances pls?
If you scale the interview without it, you'll be asked for it in your AM. I sent you a PM. I'm also Duisburg bound.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hi, I wish you asked if I put in multiple application before you jumped into conclusion that I did. I registered just once, I am very sure of that since I did the application myself. Also, calling Paulinus an ass is just stating facts and I will tell you why. Paulinus came in sick yesterday and had to leave early, somebody else had to take his place. At 9:00am (when paulinus was still in charge) only one student had gone in for interview. As meticulous as paulinus claim to be, he is slow and not as efficient as the other guy who was so efficient and polite. Anybody at the embassy yesterday will attest to this. You dont have to be rude to get the work done. Paulinus kept on ridiculing me and claiming that the mistake can never be from the Embassy. I quote him "Computer no they make mistake". Like I said, you jumped to conclusion as there were other students with the same issue as mine, the other guy attended to them and assured them that they would do their interview on the second date. Paulinus had no right to be rude to me. I respect people that respect me, I dont respect people because they are old. he behaved like an ASS yesterday. so.....
TheNoble007:

Calling a man who can father you an ass sounds rude... That's why it is necessary not to make multiple selection for visa appointment.. This is the period that the embassy is very slow in the process, which can be very annoying .. I don't wish this, albeit, some of you might have to travel to Lagos, to beg them to give you your visa because of your enrollment deadline especially when your school refuses to extend enrollment date.. At least last year, I was there and I saw the tears from desperate students whose visa have been approved but stamped passport delayed.. The same man you call an ass, can still be the one to help your case...you never can tell... Let's be polite even in words, despite the anger.. It will all end in praise.. Stay blessed!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
TEMIDARA234:

it's a lie bros go for your interview and enjoy it all the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by TheNoble007(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Saysay01:
Hi, I wish you asked if I put in multiple application before you jumped into conclusion that I did. I registered just once, I am very sure of that since I did the application myself. Also, calling Paulinus an ass is just stating facts and I will tell you why. Paulinus came in sick yesterday and had to leave early, somebody else had to take his place. At 9:00am (when paulinus was still in charge) only one student had gone in for interview. As meticulous as paulinus claim to be, he is slow and not as efficient as the other guy who was so efficient and polite. Anybody at the embassy yesterday will attest to this. You dont have to be rude to get the work done. Paulinus kept on ridiculing me and claiming that the mistake can never be from the Embassy. I quote him "Computer no they make mistake". Like I said, you jumped to conclusion as there were other students with the same issue as mine, the other guy attended to them and assured them that they would do their interview on the second date. Paulinus had no right to be rude to me. I respect people that respect me, I dont respect people because they are old. he behaved like an ASS yesterday. so.....

Lol, I get your drift... Calm down young lady... Last year, a white German police lady at the embassy, moved forward to slap a young well dressed guy.. She was restrained. Who knows how thunderous the slap would have been. In this life, sometimes we need to behave foolish to get what we want okay.. Enough of this topic.. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Ayooluwa45 post=80992562]At last..after waiting up to a month,AD finally showed..I book june 29 nd I was advised to cancel nd rebook..so I rebooked last wk Thurs putting Nov 29 as enrolment deadline..

Which date did you get. I rebook on Friday and still waiting for appointment date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
MicroMo:
AM alert ! Interview venue and date: Abuja 9th of July 2019 AM: today august 6th 2019. God is good! Abuja embassy isn't so bad after all. I used blocked Account. Coracle precisely And I funded before interview.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deutschmann:

Congrats bro. Go to DE and succeed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
MicroMo:
AM alert !
God is good!

Congrats bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
MicroMo:
AM alert !
God is good!
Congratulations!! Please state your course, school and degree type so that the AM testifiers list can be updated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dollyp4lyf: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
AM Alert!!!
After 5weeks of waiting the much awaited AM finally dropped
Interview date: 2nd of July
Thanks to everyone on this platform.You all contributed to my success in one way or the other..My earnest prayer is that we all will testify soonest..

#ONELOVE

29 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deutschmann:

Admission Jan 23

Interview 2 April
Note: I did not finish primary school so I went without any evidence of attending primary school. I just told mr Paulinus I don't have it, the man para but I did not give a care. I still scaled through.

After more than 4 months during which I sent plenty mails to embassy without a single reply, mailed my alien office around June them tell me say they don't have my documents, chai !! My heart cut!!

One day I called the embassy around July ending . I refused to leave or hang up already called three times before then they collected my reference number three four times to check.......,I had a length conversation with the woman, she said no amount o calling can do anything, that she can see my records that I'm supposed to resume by mid August that I still have time.

Congratulations!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ejighikepat(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hello can I fund my BA a month before interview hope it won't affect me in anyways
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Holabisi: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hello all, pls any body currently in pfarrkirchen. I am in Germany already and will be resuming school in October there..just need some info and assistance in terms of accommodation and all..preferably a lady or anybody that can help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.