Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (613607 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NelsonOBN(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Miraj22:
I haven't seen anyone getting admission in Agricultural Sciences for MSc, is there no Agric Student here??

Try to check very well, many people hv gotten into Agric related course.
I know of someone who got AL for Agro-biotechnology in JLU. And Agricultural Genomics in CAU kiel as well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Please has anyone Topped up? How is it done? Is it same way? same IBAN number?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Congrats Saysay

Saysay01:
Good morning all. Just finished my interview.
Interviewed by the lady with tinted gold hair (Roon 4)
Transcript
Name of uni
Campus of study
What state the uni is
Capital of the state
Reunification date?
What other country speaks German?
What do you know about Germany?
Why Germany, why not Nigeria?
why not any other English speaking country?
Why the course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Davudu: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Still waiting oh...plsss....
Davudu:
I'm new here, pls forgive me. Kindly explain these terms Cat A and Cat B. Also, where/how can I book an interview date at the German consulate? I don't have an admission letter yet but I suspect from my correspondence with the school (Augsburg, MSc) that I could get one soon. Trying to see if I can get ahead considering the enrollment is between Sept 23 and Sept 25 and programme starts October 14th. Pls help. Thank you! ...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Done and dusted, will upload transcript later... Let me rest small.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2019
Annestacia:
abeg rest plenty you need am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adesunloye11(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Please any info of any schools presently accepting for summer 2020
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stephots10: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Interview Transcript.
Had my interview today, got to the embassy by 4:45am, we were told to come back by 6:30. On getting there at 6:30, I saw a very long queue. Local man keep calm join the queue jejeli. Then the meticulous Paulinus show himself, send the first two people back for not working at his pace. Only for him to ask that He need 4 smart people who can work with him, naso local man jump go forward straight away, we arrange our documents as he's calling it. Forth to be interviewed for study visa.
I did biometric, paid visa fees, confirm my data and signed.
Interview proper.
VO: plz pick up the phone, good morning
Me: Good morning Ma
VO: when did you book your appointments?
Me: May 27
VO: What is your cgpa
Me: 4....
VO: which school?
Me: Adekunle Ajasin University
VO: what course are you going for in your master
Me: Mathematical finance and Actuarial Science.
VO: why do you want to study this course?
Me: it's am improvement on my undergraduate studies and to further equip myself with the requisite knowledge needed to achieve my career goal as a financial analyst.
VO: why Germany?
Germany offer an amazing opportunity for international to acquire quality education at almost no cost as compared to UK, us and Canada.
VO: why not US, UK or Canada?
Me: the tuition fee is very high and it's same quality of education i will get at almost no cost in Germany.
VO: Tell me everything you know about Germany.
Me: Germany is a cosmopolitans environment with a population of approximately 83million people and a land mass of 357,638km square, the country Is bordered by 9countries (I mentioned all) the she cuts in.
VO: Economic?
Me: Germany is the fourth largest economic in the world with a GDP of 3.7trillion USD. She cut in again.
VO: Sport, History and Science?
Me: The Germany top football league is called German Budesliga and Bayer Munich FC is one of the top football club is Germany. The she cuts in
VO: History?
Me: The reunification of the Western and eastern Germany is Oct 1990
VO: what is your plan after study?
Me: Come back to Nigeria to take a role as a financial analyst in a financial institution to gather substantial experience and later further my PhD.
VO: financial institution like CBN? Me: Yes ma'am and some other investment bank. VO: So you want to do PhD in Nigeria?
Me: No, abroad MA, but I need to gather practical experience before proceeding with that.
VO: I hope you are saying the truth, anyway, everything looks good, just be checking your mail and I hope your mail and phone number are functional?
Me: Yes ma'am.
VO: OK, thank you.
Me: You didn't request for o level results checker.
VO: oh! Okay, pls give me

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2019
holadhayor1:
Transcript alert Fam!

Do not staple as Paulinus will do all of that.

Congrats, Am soon!

Please the 'do not staple', are we not expected to staple documents that av 2 pages together? Like CV and Admission letters that have 2 pages each, we should just go with it like that without stapling these pages together? Please explain
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by frostfr89: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Hello,

Please i have some questions to ask the guru's in the house......please kindly help

1. I have submitted an application for CAT B since 6th of June but no Appointment date and this makes it 2months , i have gotten an Admission Letter and need to enroll in person by 30th of August. they dont reply mails and calls are not solving , the lady is always grumpy

Is there a number i can call or something?

How can i speed up this process?

2. Is there any step needed to fulfill before coming to the embassy?

3. And there are a lot of documents i have seen been discussed here, what are the documents i need to bring along in person to the embassy for CAT B, and where to get them

4. and how long does it take to get a feedback from the embassy after the appointment

5. has the blocked account amount increased from 8830Euros
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Saysay01:
Good morning all. Just finished my interview.
Interviewed by the lady with tinted gold hair (Roon 4)
Transcript
Name of uni
Campus of study
What state the uni is
Capital of the state
Reunification date?
What other country speaks German?
What do you know about Germany?
Why Germany, why not Nigeria?
why not any other English speaking country?
Why the course?
Congrats man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MopeL(f): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Miraj22:
I haven't seen anyone getting admission in Agricultural Sciences for MSc, is there no Agric Student here??
there are
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Emexnairaland(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=alishow post=81022501][/quote] yeah, you can pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MissNK: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2019
armpit:
info@lago.diplo.de

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=stephots10 post=81025026]Interview Transcript.
Had my interview today, got to the embassy by 4:45am, we were told to come back by 6:30. On getting there at 6:30, I saw a very long queue. Local man keep calm join the queue jejeli.

Congrats my alma mater. AM fall on you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Guys good morning. We need to talk about this funding issue. I had my interview on 24/7, and I learnt that funding amount has increased. But it starts from 1st Sept, so how come people are still being asked to top up. What do you guys think? My BA has like €8806 and I got confirmation from fintiba already. I really don't understand all this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Funded 8640 and received my confirmation from Fintiba
fibe:
congratulations. Please how much did you fund or will be funding?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Thanks
heeedreeez:
Congrats Saysay

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Thanks
walexy06:

Congrats man

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Do not staple, use paper clip to hold your document in place. Paulinus will staple for you
RealPower77:

Congrats, Am soon!

Please the 'do not staple', are we not expected to staple documents that av 2 pages together? Like CV and Admission letters that have 2 pages each, we should just go with it like that without stapling these pages together? Please explain
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alishow: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Emexnairaland:
yeah, you can pm
I just did Bro. Please check.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amen
NijaDueprocess:
Congrat dear, AM on the way
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amen
daviduzy:
AM Fall on you.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amen
parksg:
Congratulations are in order @ MicroMo, fake Deustchemann and yamen21. To holadhayor1, Slyasno007, Saysay01 and others who just had interview may your AM come quicker than your AD.
Have a good day y'll
Good morning

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Freeman59:
Guys good morning. We need to talk about this funding issue. I had my interview on 24/7, and I learnt that funding amount has increased. But it starts from 1st Sept, so how come people are still being asked to top up. What do you guys think? My BA has like €8806 and I got confirmation from fintiba already. I really don't understand all this

It simply means you will still need to top up, cos you won't be given ur resident permit when u get to Germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Saysay01:
Funded 8640 and received my confirmation from Fintiba
why I asked was because someone said he was told to top up that amount to 10k +
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
legionnaire:

Applications for Summer 2020 into Swedish universities are currently ongoing till August 15th 2019.

Are they tuition free as well?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
ShinaLe:

It simply means you will still need to top up, cos you won't be given ur resident permit when u get to Germany.

Will I be granted visa first?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Annestacia:
congratulations.
please add block amount update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.