Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (612858 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kevwe06(f): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
NathyBongos:
Gutten Mornin people. I got one rejection this morning and immediately First BSC AL alert followed from Hamm Lippstadt University of Applied science...I am currently faced with a little challange as I have a BSC result already,booked CAT A for Msc and got August 3rd week for Appointment in Abuja. But from a message i read here 2wks back someone was returned back to Lagos from Abuja as the Embassy said they don't do Interview for second BSC. Is it possible I keep my current AD and rebook to see if I will be sent to Lagos? There's no cancellation link for Abuja AD. undecided undecided

I think you should go for the interview and do whatever the VO tells you. In my case, the interview didn’t hold , I was told to email Lagos embassy and the moment, I’m yet to get new date. But if you have AL for Masters before that time, then you are good to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
ditha:
Hello guys.. NEWBIE ALERT!!!! i just started my research and somehow i landed on this trend... Thank God!.. there is soomuch here and i am scared my head might burst. OK, i have a BSc. in Biological sciences with a first class degree (4.65/5.00). i will be done with NYSC in 3 months and the only documents i have in hand; transcript and intl passport lipsrsealed .. i need help guys! like where should i start! my field of interest for MSc is biotechnology.someone should help please! like how can i leave Nigeria next year to fulfill my dreams?! i will need a scholarship, HOW? Admission, HOW? VISA, HOW?!!!! cry cry cry HOW DO YOU GUYS DO THIS THINGS EHHHN!

Please go and apply for ERASMUS Mundus scholarship while you keep applying for self funded studies in Germany. Don’t let your grades waste, let these people pay you for graduating with 4.65.

Visit my profile and check my post (first page) to have yourself informed. There is a link to Erasmus scholarship there. If you read and surf carefully, There won’t be any need to ask further questions.

Also google DAAD catalogue to see scholarship offers. It is a pdf containing all the universities in Germany offering DAAD scholarship. In the pdf. You will see how to apply and everything. Including a link that will take you to the school/scholarship website. If you use a laptop. It’s more preferable. All the best!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Eromose08:

Nice one Bro, this really means a lot. Please How abt Berlin school of business and innovation? That's my school. Thanks.

What ever applies to Berlin generally applies to your school too in terms of living. If you are asking about your school precisely. Sorry I don’t any info to dispense on that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alore: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
WordBit German (for English speakers)

How often do you switch on your mobile phone during the day?
Do you look at your smartphone more than 100 times a day and unlock it more than fifty times to use apps and surf the web?
Or do you constantly check the time and your messages?
However, learning languages requires too much effort?
Then this app is just right for you!

Learn something worthwhile, just by looking at your phone's lock screen.
With this app, every time you unlock your device, you will be able to learn a new German word or phrase.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Had my interview today 15/7/2019..

Slept at a friend's place in Ogudu. Local man woke up around 3:30am ,then it struck my mind that I need prayers.
4:30 am at Obalende already, I nearly lost OH because I thought all the cars that are heading to VI are following same route.. But I called someone up and she told me how to find my way to the Embassy. I was in a hurry to leave that Bus stop. Only God knows why they wake up early like that in Lagos.

My Interview, Had my interview @ Cubicle 3
VO was so much concerned about my undergraduate studies, if it is related to my master's. She asked me this 3/4 times.
VO : What is your full name.
VO: Your course.
VO: Have you been learning German at all.
VO: why this course.
VO: why Germany.
VO: why not USA, UK and other European countries.
VO: why not Nigeria, she even said this your course is not studied here in Nigeria oh.
VO: Date of birth on my passport.
VO: what's your CGPA and she said with that grade why your school didn't allow you to graduate with 2.1 now..
VO: is it MA or MSC.
VO: Facts about Germany, after I told her how Germany moved its capital 7 times and mentioned.
VO: Geographical Location of Germany, President's name, Chancellor's name and her Political party and the leaders of Bundesrat and Bundestag, Economy of Germany.
VO: Bachelor Thesis.
VO: Do you have anybody in Germany.
VO: Plan after studies.
Me and the VO joked that I will have to pay for her pen that I used.
She was so lively and cool. I noticed she was looking at me eyeball to eyeball to know if this Local man knows what he is saying. She checked the school website that I applied to but I don't have an idea what she was looking at there..

AM for us all!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kamps:

Slept at a friend's place in Ogudu. Local man woke up around 3:30am ,then it struck my mind that I need prayers.
4:30 am at Obalende already, I nearly lost OH because I thought all the cars that are heading to VI are following same route.. But I called someone up and she told me how to find my way to the Embassy. I was in a hurry to leave that Bus stop. Only God knows why they wake up early like that in Lagos.

VO was so much concerned about my undergraduate studies, if it is related to my master's. She asked me this 3/4 times.
VO: why not Nigeria, she even said this your course is not studied here in Nigeria oh.
VO: what's your CGPA and she said with that grade why your school didn't allow you to graduate with 2.1 now..
VO: Facts about Germany, after I told her how Germany moved its capital 7 times and mentioned.
VO: Geographical Location of Germany, President's name, Chancellor's name and her Political party and the leaders of Bundesrat and Bundestag, Economy of Germany.
She was so lively and cool. I noticed she was looking at me eyeball to eyeball to know if this Local man knows what he is saying. She checked the school website that I applied to but I don't have an idea what she was looking at there..

AM for us all!
Amen.
Congratulations to you and AM soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by legionnaire(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kamps:

AM for us all!

Congratulations!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
oshotemi19:
Amen. Congratulations to you and AM soon
Thanks Man..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
legionnaire:

Congratulations!
Thanks ...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Greetings house, due to the change of category for people with 2.2," second class lower" to category B, what is the faith of those that has apply for AD with 2.2 under category A, should they cancel the booking and reapply again or they should maintain status quo as in leave their previous booking in category A......

And due to this AD that is not coming,if one pick abuja center will he get AD and what is the rate of visa success or issuance in the German Embassy in abuja.....

If someone is in Dubai what qualifies him/her or which documents did him/her needs in other to apply for German student visa from there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by asamwababy: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
damsel93:

Please is that per month or the total? Also planning to go with my 3 yrs son

Per month
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wande15(f): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please, is there anyone that applied to the Msc Plant Science Program at University of Bonn here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chinex980: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good afternoon landers. I am new here, been trying to read up on steps to take but quite confused. I just got my acceptance letter 4days ago. Freie Universität du Berlin admitted me to study MA Global History. I was given 15-29 of this month to enroll at the university. I have submitted most documents to uniassist before, Do I need to submit the documents again directly to the university for them to enroll me? I was asked to also pay the semester fee. Pls can someone guide me on what to do from here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
NathyBongos:
Gutten Mornin people. I got one rejection this morning and immediately First BSC AL alert followed from Hamm Lippstadt University of Applied science...I am currently faced with a little challange as I have a BSC result already,booked CAT A for Msc and got August 3rd week for Appointment in Abuja. But from a message i read here 2wks back someone was returned back to Lagos from Abuja as the Embassy said they don't do Interview for second BSC. Is it possible I keep my current AD and rebook to see if I will be sent to Lagos? There's no cancellation link for Abuja AD. undecided undecided
pls when exactly did you apply for the course at hamm?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Randy91:

Are you heading to Technical university of Dortmund?

if yes,what course?

Congratulations bro!!!

Thanks a lot. it's fh-Dortmund
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Congratulations overdose4g

Thank you very much bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Adesunkanmi:

Congrats chief
Can you please share when you did your interview
]

Thanks. Did the interview June 17th. So it was about 3 weeks then AM arrived.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
i got a similar mail at exactly 6am. Mine was rejection shaaa...
Timblak:
Good morning guys, I was sent an email this morning from Göttingen university that I should check my profile and I checked but my profile was blank I don’t understand what the school is trying to do or their information rather. Please who have any idea or receive the same email? Msc Developmental, Neural and Behavioral Biology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kamps:

AM for us all!

AM ...LOADING!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Timblak: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
holadhayor1:
i got a similar mail at exactly 6am. Mine was rejection shaaa...

Ehen i got the mail exactly 6:00 am also but my own profile was blank I don’t understand
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kamps:

AM for us all!

AM loading.... Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chriswazo:

Ok

Thanks. The lines have fallen for you in good places...go to DE and prosper, God has gone before you..

Godspeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tomisin0110(f): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sureboii:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the embassy just updated Cat A to 1st class and 2-1 students only. I don’t think this affects those who booked when it was 2nd Class lower but this is the position moving forward
pls is that the reason why they are not issuing out appointment date?? Pls enlighten me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Deustchemann:

Congratulations. Please tell us your school and course.

Cc Chriswazo, how we go dey do this AM update list now?

Thanks.

FH Dortmund, IT project management.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Richmondoau(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Is SL still been allowed? Is it compulsory for the student and the sponsor to bear the same surname or related?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hello fam, your boy is having issue with FAU MA development economics and international studies. I was mailed this morning to send English language test that EPL is not sufficient. I called the person that mailed me, and he gave me till Friday to submit. He suggested I do some online test then forward the result to him.
Please can anyone suggest one to run online so I can forward tomorrow?
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by seungold1929: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Richmondoau:
Is SL still been allowed? Is it compulsory for the student and the sponsor to bear the same surname or related?
1. Yes
2. No

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by limzycollins(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please someone should help me indicate some schools I can apply for an undergraduate degree programme without writing IELTS for summer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kamps:

AM for us all!

All the best bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adesunkanmi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
overdose4g:

All the best bro
Chief let’s connect if you don’t mind I am heading to Dortmund too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jolak5(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
bjayNL:

I get this kain GP I der go Canada straight... Infact on Scholarship s

Bros, reason me na... How I fit take enter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.