Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (613653 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Ayooluwa45:

thanks bro,buh am below 30 nd it's a must for me to pay else I won't b enrolled..pls sum1 sud help me on dis
google aok or tk and register with them

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2019
extrema:
Please house I have questions:

I have interview on the first week of Sept. I already have AL but BA is not yet complete (hoping for a miracle) and I don't have SL yet.

Though I have already opened Blocked Account. My question is can one get an AM without having funded?

Cos I don't know if I will be able to fund one month after my interview.

Yes. You can get AM without funding. But won’t get your visum until your BA is funded.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2019
I have not and they won’t respond to any form of inquiry.
meridammy:
Has anyone here recieved admission from Julius maximilian university wurzburg

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2019
I got AL on the 27th May, after uniassist sent my application to the school on the 17th May. I applied for visa interview on the 28th May, and got AD to be 12th August. on the 4th June I got another AD to be 13th August which made me confused, at first I thought it was scam, but I decided to let it be. I later funded my block account in June at 409.7/euros, zenith bank scam me sha, I wanted taking the matter up but decided to let be. On the 12th of August I went to the embassy but was asked to come back today being 13th. My brothers For two night I couldn't sleep well. I woke up around 11:50pm, sleep refused to come back, I forced my self for where. I later prepared around 4:am, ordered uber from Ebute meta, oboy! Village people remembered me, waited for the uber guy, after 10mins the uber guy cancelled my trip, ordered another one, the uber guy called and I directed him, so on getting to my location after a long wait, the vehicle was totally different from what I ordered(the application was showing Camry while the vehicle that came was Honda) . I said to myself today na today, I asked him why the difference, he said the other car was giving him issues. I said OK, but I wouldn't enter. I ordered another and as God would have it he came and I left the house 5:00am. Fast-forward to transcript proper, Paulinius replaced two guys ahead of me because they were not following his instruction. So I was the fifth person to go in.
room 3
Vo(young lady, dark in complexion).
Vo:what are you going for
Me:masters
VO. are you single
Me:yes
VO:have you funded and how much
Me:yes 8640euros
Vo:what course
Me:i told her
Vo:city
Vo:why the course
VO:why Germany
Me, :free tuition,low living cost, opportunity to learn new language
Vo:and what else
Me:safe and conducive environment
Vo:why not other English speaking countries
Me:high tuition and living cost
Vo:why not Nigeria
Me:the specialty is not offered by any higher institution in Nigeria
Vo:tell me fact about Germany
Me:germany is located in the central and western part of Europe, it borders about 9 countries, I mentioned the geographical location of the countries, German has a population of about 83million people, the life expectancy for women in Germany is 83years and men men 78years, the capital is Berlin, Frankfurt is the financial capital, and has the busiest airport, Berlin has the largest train station. Germany has the fourth largest economy in the world after us, china and Japan and the best in Europe, then she cuts in and moves to the next question
Vo:project topic
Me: Flexural behavior of oil palm reinforced concrete beam.
VO.:please spell flexural, I did
Vo:what was the project all about,
Me:i started saying something she cut in
Vo:what was your grade in the project
Me:A
Vo:that's all

In all, it was a great experience. Thank you nairaland forum. You guys are the best, for those waiting for AL, AD,enrolment extension, and AM it will come and it will all end in praises.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Glowing1: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2019
Heloo all, has anyone booked appointment for Abj recently n gotten any date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=NijaDueprocess post=81212153]I got AL on the 27th May, after uniassist sent my application to the school on the 17th May. I applied for visa interview on the 28th May, and got AD to be 12th August. on the 4th June I got another AD to be 13th August which made me confused, at first I thought it was scam, but I decided to let it be.

Congrats! Just the way you had your interview with ease.. Your AM will land with ease

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=Kamps post=81212844][/quote]thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Deustchemann:

There's no need to include it in your documents.
But you can mention it on your CV

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2019
sassy92:

OK let me say this again for you and everyone else hoping for AD
- From the recent ADs released, the people that got dates used December as deadline. And they received last week of October as ADs. This means that October is getting filled up which means winter ADs is becoming scarce. November is when the embassy starts issuing summer ADs, so far I've not seen a winter applicant get November AD (please if you have let us know). The only winter applicants that may get November AD are those on scholarship.
If you still want to receive AD then you have to get your school to extend your enrolment deadline to December. Then cancel and rebook with the December date as deadline.
- The embassy will ask for proof of enrollment extension so please make sure you have it before you cancel and rebook. Don't shoot yourself in the leg please.

-Some schools refuse to extend enrollment or allow enrollment by proxy. If sadly your school happens to be one of such, then you can either defer to summer (if allowed) or next winter. Or apply for other schools come summer.

sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2019
Dear God, send your children AD.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
I got AL on the 27th May, after uniassist sent my application to the school on the 17th May. I applied for visa interview on the 28th May, and got AD to be 12th August

In all, it was a great experience. Thank you nairaland forum. You guys are the best, for those waiting for AL, AD,enrolment extension, and AM it will come and it will all end in praises.
Congratulations bro. AM to follow shortly.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by engrola00001(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
gmode:

Pls @englora00001. Do you mean conformation for payment or certificate for insurance. Kindly brief more
Certificate for insurance. It is in pdf
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
I got AM without funding tho I was given 30days to fund.. a friend of mine also got AM without funding and wasn't given any deadline to fund.. so it depends on who is handling your application
extrema:
Please house I have questions:

I have interview on the first week of Sept. I already have AL but BA is not yet complete (hoping for a miracle) and I don't have SL yet.

Though I have already opened Blocked Account. My question is can one get an AM without having funded?

Cos I don't know if I will be able to fund one month after my interview.

And when one gets the AM, how long will the embassy give the person to provide source of fund?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Do I think.. Yes with Faith
evergreen9:
I booked for an interview 2 weeks ago (Cat B) for a course that begins in November. Do you guys think the embassy would give an interview date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayooluwa45: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Deustchemann:

Hello bro
You'll have to register for public health insurance.
Visit www.coracle.de and select health insurance.
Register for any of your choice.
Supply the required details and upload the required documents. Your insurance papers will be sent via email the next day.
You don't have to pay anything yet. You'll set your payment to start when you get to Germany.

thanks bro..I really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Visa interview transcript!!

Got to the consulate by 5.30, was actually one of the first people. Thanks to the public holiday, roads where very free, took me 25mins from Ajah to Walter Carrington. We had to wait at the shed till 6.30 cos of the rain Local man left to answer call of nature, by the time I returned omo see rush for the gate. Nigerians no fit change!! Was stamped in and waited my turn. Na so oga pali use some people shine for this morning o. I quickly arranged documents according to checklist, I was number 31. Paulinus said there was much student visa applicants about 46, cos of the holidays. Went inside at about 9.17 and was worried when I was told to sit near the security post when others where entering inside. This turned out to be perfect cos my VO at counter 1 was just superb. A young Nigerian guy, our interview was just a conversation. Normal questions like course name, why this course, plans after studies, why Germany and not other English speaking countries. He took my biometrics, visa fees (29500) and asked me to pick the phone. He only asked me what I knew about Germany and I ranted away!! The guy is just cool abeg. We joked about why I was not married and that was it.

NB. He commended me cos I wrote two 3 paged letter of motivation with a printed one. Said my writing is fine and that others just photocopy there's. That it guys. A big thanks to everyone that has been contributing on this thread. AM fall on us!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Zaynabuthman: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello, MicroMo. Please when did you apply for an appointment date and how long did it take for them to give you a date? I applied for type A visa in Lagos on July 12 (the day I got my masters admission offer) but I haven’t gotten a date, I was advised to cancel that which I just did and reapply and state December for my deadline but I'm considering just applying at Abuja if there’s a better chance.
Please let me know what you think, thank you.
MicroMo:
AM alert !
Interview venue and date: Abuja 9th of July 2019
AM: today august 6th 2019.
God is good!
Abuja embassy isn't so bad after all.
I used blocked Account. Coracle precisely
And I funded before interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by KingT001: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hi, lost my original wace certificate, already gone for attestation but might not get it on time, please any suggestions in regards to what I might take with me to the Germany embassy ?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Zaynabuthman: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello house, I’m new here and a tad confused. I gained admission for a masters program at TUM and the resumption date is October 1. I applied for an appointment date and didn’t get a date, I cancelled the appointment after I was advised by other student visa applicants I met at the consulate where I went to make inquiries. I haven’t booked a new appointment because I need advice. Considering applying through the embassy in Abuja if there’s a chance of getting an earlier date.
Also? Does anyone know if TUM does online enrollment or extend enrollment? Please help, I’m very confused and beginning to panic.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mayorflexzy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
I applied date on the 27th of June. AL arrived since last month. AD came in this morning. Let's keep the hope high. Good news awaits us this week.

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Zaynabuthman: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Heyy, please what is AL? I’m guessing AD is appointment date but I’m not used to these terms.�
mayorflexzy:
I applied date on the 27th of June. AL arrived since last month. AD came in this morning. Let's keep the hope high. Good news awaits us this week.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello Zayn, no need to panic. TUM does enrolment online. The processes are on your TUM online portal. You pay and submit any absent document in your portal and you're automatically enrolled. TUM also doesn't have a resumption deadline. Many people I know last winter resumed TUM in December/january due to same unavailability of dates. They didn't have an issue with school, in fact the school sent emails to embassy asking how they can assist (in some cases)

So follow the new pattern For booking visa appointment. put your resumption date as mid December so you can get a late October or early November appointment date. AD. You have AL admission letter already so don't worry. Please enrol into TUM before September 15. Everything is online.

Apply only to Abuja if that's the address on your admission letter. Cos if them bounce u, u go start afresh o.
Good luck . See u in TUM

Zaynabuthman:
Hello house, I’m new here and a tad confused. I gained admission for a masters program at TUM and the resumption date is October 1. I applied for an appointment date and didn’t get a date, I cancelled the appointment after I was advised by other student visa applicants I met at the consulate where I went to make inquiries. I haven’t booked a new appointment because I need advice. Considering applying through the embassy in Abuja if there’s a chance of getting an earlier date.
Also? Does anyone know if TUM does online enrollment or extend enrollment? Please help, I’m very confused and beginning to panic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by waledora(f): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
AL is admission letter
Zaynabuthman:
Heyy, please what is AL? I’m guessing AD is appointment date but I’m not used to these terms.�
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Zaynabuthman: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hi Kene, thank you so much! This makes a lot of sense, the address on my application letter isn’t in Abuja sadly, so i geuess I have to stick to Lagos. I will book a new appointment now. Are you a student of TUM? Is there anyway I can contact you for more info? I’ll be really grateful.
Kenechill:
Hello Zayn, no need to panic. TUM does enrolment online. The processes are on your TUM online portal. You pay and submit any absent document in your portal and you're automatically enrolled. TUM also doesn't have a resumption deadline. Many people I know last winter resumed TUM in December.

So follow the new pattern For booking visa appointment. put your resumption date as mid December so you can get a late October or early November appointment date. AD. You have AL admission letter already so don't worry. Please enrol into TUM before September 15. Everything is online.

Apply only to Abuja if that's the address on your admission letter. Cos if them bounce u, u go start afresh o.
Good luck . See u in TUM

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Zaynabuthman: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lol, thank you Wale.
waledora:
AL is admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Zaynabuthman:
Hi Kene, thank you so much! This makes a lot of sense, the address on my application letter isn’t in Abuja sadly, so i geuess I have to stick to Lagos. I will book a new appointment now. Are you a student of TUM? Is there anyway I can contact you for more info? I’ll be really grateful.
Sure you can send me a message. Click on my profile and click send email or send message. Something like that. I'll get the mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Has anyone gotten AD today? Pls if you have , please queue up here.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Metronimos:
Good evening and well done, everyone!

Please, I'm supposed to send an application to DE this week and part of the requirements is a signed copy of the application form whereas there is no indicated space to do so on the form.

Hence, my question is should I just find a reasonable space to append my signature (including date and place) or I should just send the the application as it is?

Thanks for your responses.

Is it a uniassist application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anvicola: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Tosinsolomon:
I have not and they won’t respond to any form of inquiry.

Exactly, I'm so tired . I have interview on 23rd August and I am about to get Admission.

Abeg how do I cancel my Visa interview appointment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
mayorflexzy:

Which date were you given and what was your start up date ?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Anvicola:

Exactly, I'm so tired . I have interview on 23rd August and I am about to get Admission.

Abeg how do I cancel my Visa interview appointment

Check your AD mail, there's a link for cancellation. You still have 10 days left so chill and wait, AL might still show. However, cancel at least 7 days to the AD so as not to get banned.
Now is the time to hold on to your God. Wish you all the best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.