Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (613868 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adhheir: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tamax:

1. Why did you mentioned travel insurance and why did you set it to be 6 months ? How does this health insurance of TK for example interconnected to Travel insurance?

2. Now that I have made decision to subscribe to TK for the purpose of my enrollment just as you did. Can I tick that section 13 of the visa application form that I have health insurance that cover the Federal Republic of Germany?

N.B: you said the payment will be charge once someone land in DE, does it mean that the insurance policy (both health and travel insurance) is already activated and running even before payment?

4. Also does ticking this section 13 after subscribing to TK or any health insurance policy makes the embassy not to request for travel insurance certificate in the AM they will send?

Sorry that I asked to much question, I'm just been curious to know more about this.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe

1. If you're very close to 30 say 29, stay away from public insurance bro...lol, you would be paying in the 100s monthly. The approval mail AM always requests for a 3 or 6 months travel insurance starting from or close to your travel date (has to be earlier than travel date). So you need to submit that travel insurance certificate to the embassy to get your visa.

2. When you subscribe to any of these aforementioned health insurance packages from Nigeria,
You still don't have a German insurance that covers your health yet (so you cannot tick it/yes because you only booked a spot with either insurance company in advance) the contract becomes valid when you land in Germany, so the answer is still NO.

It becomes valid when you start paying for it in Germany, as its not free; the advance travel insurance is just an incentive from this health insurance company to ease costs.

N.B not entirely activated, travel is but health isn't. If you incur an injury or have health issues in Nigeria before your travel, TK isn't gonna be responsible, lol...just painting a picture for you.

4. Submitting the certificate when you go for (at) your visa interview is the only way they won't, not because you ticked it. They need to see the certificate, so you either submit at the interview or after you've received your AM which will come with clear instructions to submit it.

Vielen grüße

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
sassy92:

I have not seen a reissued passport (whether the previous was lost or expired) that doesn't contain the previous passport number. This might be questionable, not just by the embassy but anywhere else in the future. My advice is that you find another contact in another NIS branch to do it for you. Please anyone here with a contact in NIS should help him out.

I have renewed my passport three times or so and they all have new passport numbers.I just did last week at netherland. And my passport was issued there with a new number.

I have never noticed the previous to be included.
Maybe that's for Abuja and lagos only for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
heybaby12:

I have renewed my passport three times or so and they all have new passport numbers.I just did last week at netherland. And my passport was issued there with a new number.

What I meant was that the passport will have a new number while carrying the old number of the previous passport. I have renewed my passport twice and both times the new passport had its own number and the number of the previous one
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
sassy92:

What I meant was that the passport will have a new number while carrying the old number of the previous passport. I have renewed my passport twice and both times the new passport had its own number and the number of the previous one
I beg show me were its written oh. We learn everyday. Never seen that before. Never knew it was even an option . Who knows if it's there I didnt notice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
builderperry:
what is your course?

masters in Web Science
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
DInkMan:

Sassy, what of A2? Can it be learnt via self-study?

Yes it can, of course you have to be serious and committed to learn on your own.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wande15(f): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Please is there anyone here schooling or heading to TU Dresden this winter? Or is it just me o

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
How do I get the enrollment certificate of Ingolstadt university?
The enrollment is by post and they said logins will be given after verification of documents sent!
Anyone here have a clue? Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ekykool:
Hello folks,

Glad to be here after leaving for Bayern last year.

Later tins jare

Baba , you too much!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Deustchemann:
Good afternoon gentlemen and ladies of this esteemed German waka.

I wish you all well. kiss

PS: If you want to reply this post, PLEASE Cut out 98% of the content of my own post so that we don't elongate the thread too much.

Nice one bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
sassy92:

Still working on it, thanks for the reminder. I'm adding a podcast "Harry gefangen in der Zeit' along with the Udemy videos, the podcast contains 100 episodes (each episode is about 8 minutes) that teach you German from A1-B1. I really love the podcast so I thought to add it too. However I've only been able to upload about 30 episodes so far, uploading the rest will take some time.
So, for everyone interested, please let's decide, should I share the link NOW (with only 30 episodes) or wait till I can finish uploading all 100 episodes before sharing? Majority wins the vote.

Share the link now, sweetheart... smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yeside20: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
I didn't finish from Unilag, but the recipient for my transcript was my boss. It read "The Manager, Mr Ademola....ABC Limited. Lagos, Nigeria.

ddoc100:
Good afternoon house, May all our efforts yield success in Jesus name.
I heard there is a way for those who graduated from Unilag to get their official transcripts in their hand.
Either by using a company to collect it or something. Please anyone who has knowledge about it or has done it before should please chat me up.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SoftAnn25: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Don't mail them again

quote author=oppo123 post=81260911]i have been waiting for AM since June 26 that I did my interview, i used blocked account weeks before the interview, i got admitted to cologne university of applied science to study communication system and network(Msc) with September 15 as deadline for enrollment. i have even mailed alien office in cologne and they replied me that "my visa application has already been finalized at the immigration office cologne, that any further questions about the procedures, i should contact German mission". i have mails to German lagos embassy...no reply. i don't even what else to do.

[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
sassy92:

Yeah, just saw the new passport type and there is a position for previous passport number .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennisMOD(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
I renewed my passport in the Netherlands about 3 weeks ago. This claim of yours is not factual bro. There are entirely new passport numbers for a renewed passport. Perhaps it just started sha. Anything is possible.

sassy92:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
So they have finally creeped in here. Wonders will never cease to end. Smooth talkers and desperate greedy buffons. Guys be on red alert, if you allow yourself to be swayed, na your business. Telling you to pay for assistance when everything you need is here with you is laughable but foolish of you if you fall prey.

BE ON RED ALERT, THEY ARE HERE ONCE AGAIN......

@justwise plsssss kindly take note.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Eldeee:
So they have finally creeped in here. Wonders will never cease to end. Smooth talkers and desperate greedy buffons. Guys be on red alert, if you allow yourself to be swayed, na your business. Telling you to pay for assistance when everything you need is here with you is laughable but foolish of you if you fall prey.

BE ON RED ALERT, THEY ARE HERE ONCE AGAIN......

@justwise plsssss kindly take note.

quote the post
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
dennisMOD:
I renewed my passport in the Netherlands about 3 weeks ago. This claim of yours is not factual bro. There are entirely new passport numbers for a renewed passport. Perhaps it just started sha. Anything is possible.

The new type of passport has the slot for previous. So what netherland is giving us is old. But all the same they are all valid.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
justwise:

quote the post

It has been deleted already , just to call your attention should in case you're not aware considering the number of threads on the travel section you do oversee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Eldeee:

It has been deleted already , just to call your attention should in case you're not aware considering the number of threads on the travel section you do oversee.

Yea i have seen those posts and they are gone.

Thanks for calling my attention to those posts
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
heybaby12:

How's the Nigerian embassy in the Netherlands?.

Renewed mine about 2 weeks ago in Berlin and omg, it was chaotic there!!.

Waited the whole day.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
I don't know what you meant by "chaotic " doing it in Berlin. Please come and do it in Ibadan and discover the original meaning of chatioc!
janettee:

Waited the whole day.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 12:00am On Aug 17, 2019
janettee:

Waited the whole day.
Was so swift ,easy and stress less. In about an hour I was done and on my way out with my passport. . I could not believe my eyes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mightyokwy(m): 12:29am On Aug 17, 2019
UrekMazino:
How do I get the enrollment certificate of Ingolstadt university?
The enrollment is by post and they said logins will be given after verification of documents sent!
Anyone here have a clue? Thanks.
Bro I'm on same issue. I have enrolled online and planning to send my documents soon. How to get the enrollment certificate na big headache oo. And if you tell school that you can't make it on the deadline, they may cancel the admission and give the slot to another person since the program is restricted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mightyokwy(m): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Germanwaka:
I applied for AD for past one months now no date yet, what can I do please and please? this waiting is tiring. cry
Which date did you put as deadline

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.