Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (613912 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cooltony91: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2019
July 29th

ruqeez:
Hello Good day that is also my school, when was your interview please.
quote author=cooltony91 post=81754338]Why are people going to BSBI (Berlin School of Business and Innovation) not getting AMs?
I am tired of refreshing my mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2019
dailydolar:
the black lady with long dread she's mean I swear that lady get madness Wella

Na to dey avoid am na.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Good morning guys. I've been offline a lot this week. I just want to tell you all that I got my visum on Monday afternoon. I'm really grateful to God and everyone here. Y'all are the best.

For those still hoping for one thing or the other, just keep pushing. It's becoming harder but we can't STOP.

The rejections here are quite scary, but let's not be discouraged. In anything we do let's just keep praying. Believe me my interview wasn't fantastic. I doubted sometimes but nvr stayed far from God and He saw me through it all.

Remain blessed y'all.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chrisaruwa(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2019
Freeman59:
Good morning guys. I've been offline a lot this week. I just want to tell you all that I got my visum on Monday afternoon. I'm really grateful to God and everyone here. Y'all are the best.

For those still hoping for one thing or the other, just keep pushing. It's becoming harder but we can't STOP.

The rejections here are quite scary, but let's not be discouraged. In anything we do let's just keep praying. Believe me my interview wasn't fantastic. I doubted sometimes but nvr stayed far from God and He saw me through it all.

Remain blessed y'all.

Congratulations to you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
dailydolar:
What room is she in?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
ShinaLe:

Na to dey avoid am na.

You can't pick nah...I once read somewhere here that someone caused a scene when asked to go see her and more or less refused.

It is well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
freakky:

What room is she in?

Lol...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
@Chriswazo any new info concerning the unibremen portal. I have not been able to apply since yest.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by robinicule(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
chiboy429:

if your school doesn't grant you extension then the other question is does your school allow for enrollment by proxy that is someone else enrol for you on your behalf or online enrollment if any is possible then do it get your enrollment certificate then you won't have issues of enrollment deadline again.
Enrollment is done online. I'll also have to send them some docs by post. After all these is done, I assume it would be okay if peradventure travelling falls in by November ish
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
writeGiftson:
So nobody got AD here on friday? Is it that the embassy has stopped issuing AD or we should wait for Monday?
from Monday I believe the will issue more AD by God grace.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You can't pick nah...I once read somewhere here that someone caused a scene when asked to go see her and more or less refused.

It is well

I don't mind oo, I will open my mouth and beg those security to give me a nice VO.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chiboy429(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
robinicule:
Enrollment is done online. I'll also have to send them some docs by post. After all these is done, I assume it would be okay if peradventure travelling falls in by November ish

That's pretty cool, I wish you all the best in your endeavors. DE awaits you.

Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chiboy429(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
glopatra:
@Chriswazo any new info concerning the unibremen portal. I have not been able to apply since yest.

Which of the courses are you applying for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adebanjodavid(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
I am also having similar issue with sourcing fund completely.
I will appreciate if anyone can help with affordable interest rate.

Thank you

Larox:
I'm having a challenge funding my BA. Who can help at affordable interest rate?

Please PM me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
holadhayor1:
Transcript alert Fam!
Date: 6th August
International man set 5 alarms to wake him up from 4am upwards but ended up waking those alarms. Twasnt a joke o. Jumped up from bed around 3:15am and started praising God with good dance steps. I've got enough reasons to do more than dancing starting from how I got to know much about studying in DE to getting an Ad und AL respectively. So I decided to do some fine rehearsals of the interview. The more I practiced, the more I discovered I needed to practice more. All of a sudden, I just heard the horn of my offline Uber driver with a call from him downstairs. Rushed to the bathroom and dressed up. So, left surulere at exactly 4:47am and got to the consulate at 5:06am. The mopol asked me to come back 30mins to my appointment time. So I waited for a while at the park but was scammed by the dudes in the maami market. I kept my phones with them for a whole 1k. Chai!
Fast forward to Oga Paulinus.....
So myself and a guy Albert left for the consulate at 6:27am but was shocked by the number of people that I met on ground. I joined the queue anyways on the 10th position.. I saw a slender man busy driving people away, I knew this is Paulinus. I just jejely behaved myself before my village people will make me sneeze and Paulinus will be like, "Young man, why are you sneezing? Oya leave this place!"..
He first attended to two guys from Ghana and sorted their documents for them from A - Z and I was like could this be the same Paulinus on every page on the German thread on NL? I behaved myself the more so that he will not hear what I'm thinking. Not so long, he called the first 9 or so to the next line and asked them to sit. So I was the number one in the stream 2. He started calling how the documents should be arranged and expected everyone that came for student Visa to follow suit but more focus was on the first 9.. He asked a guy to leave the queue and hang on the exit lane when he noticed the guy booked with the wrong category though he later allowed him in. Please and please, as it has been advised severally that you use paper clips to hold your documents, it is for your own destiny o! Two dudes were sent back as it wasn't easy for them to move at Paulinus' pace. Now it was my set, he just called me to come forward with my documents, chai! Overconfidence will not kill me my people. That was how my village people flashed and Paulinus was like, Mr Man, Calm down and relax. I smiled and replied, Yes sir!
Paulinus: Young man, you see this job ehn, I have been doing it for a long time and I have met so many people, I can decide to send you back. Did you see the lady I sent back?
Me: I kept smiling but in my mind brethren, I was like finally! So I just calmed myself.
The arrangement is still the same with what we have been seeing everyday but it's better you just keep your passport photographs in your pocket and clip your forms. Please, don't forget to go with your appointment letter and old biographical document as these are not in my own checklist but I went with them.
Do not staple as Paulinus will do all of that.
--- Fast forward to the VO section.
Was the 6th person to be interviewed and the woman in gold tinted hair in the cubicle 4 interviewed me.
I entered around 8:20.
Me: Good morning MA.
VO: Good morning. Can I have your documents.
Me: {passed the documents to her}
VO: what did you study in your Undergraduate and what grade?
Me: Biochemistry and second class upper division
VO: what's the difference between Chemistry and Biochemistry.
Me: {I remembered someone was asked this same question by this same woman last week and the person hinted us here on NL. While I was busy putting up my response in my mind, some kids in the waiting room that came with their parents for schengen visa were busy disturbing and the VO asked me to jam the door so their noise won't distract us. Before I faced back, she got distracted and slammed on my cheeks with a new question}.
VO: so what was your undergraduate project topic.
Me: I said it and also wrote it on a piece of paper she passed to me. While I was writing it, she asked me to say it out so she can type it. I spelt the parts she needed me to spell. {All through these questions, I was straining my ears to hear her and I was busy saying ehnn ehnn pardon pardon ehn ehn pardon and I was almost entering the glass so I can hear her. I just remembered people here talked about VOs telling them to pick up the phone for the interview. I just asked her with pure humility and total submission to God, "MA, can I use the phone". She said yes you can..
VO: what were your findings
Me: {I shine small for here my people}.
VO: how did you get the oil from the yolk
Me: I extracted it using the solvent n-hexane. {VO shook head and I also shook mine gently}
VO: which course are you going for
Me: Environmental Toxicology
VO: why this course.
Me: this course will avail me with the requisite knowledge I need to design pollution abatement schemes. {She looked at me and asked asked me to spell pollution abatement schemes while she typed it.}
VO: so what is a pollution abatement scheme.
Me: these are measures or policies put in place to reduce, control or remove pollutants from our environment.
VO: so what do you plan to do after the course.
Me: I would love to apply the knowledge acquired at the Environmental Technology department of the Federal Institute of Industrial Research Oshodi Lagos! {My people, my people}
VO: So tell me what you know about Germany:
Me: Germany is a country located in the central and Western Europe with Berlin being the capital and also a state - City as it has only a city. Hamburg also falls in this category as the capital of Hamburg is Hamburg. Germany has 16 states which are referred to as Bundeslanders {the way I called Bundeslanders ehn)
VO: It is not Bundeslanders, it's Bundeland (in pronunciation)
Me: I reechoed it and thanked her with a smile.
VO: go ahead
Me: The longest River is river Rhine and the most populous state is North-Rhine Westaphalia which happens to be the state the prestigious university of Duisburg Essen is domiciled (At this point ehn, my head was swelling)
VO: And which campus are you heading to?
Me: Campus Essen
VO: what's the capital of the state
Me: Duseldorf.
VO: Who's the BundesPraisident
Me: I first said rubbish here my people! I now came back to my senses that I'm in the embassy and not rehearsing. The look on her face was like, "Bros, are you okay?" I quickly repackaged and said Frank-Walter Steinmeier
VO: {gave me two forms to sign} That's the end of the interview.
Me: can I ask a question MA.
VO: Go ahead please.
Me: When is the latest I can forward my SL to the consulate.
VO: as soon as you get it.
Me: Okay MA. Thank you. Have a nice day. I opened the door gently and closed it gently.

There's no way you will be on this page that you won't have confidence since you have an idea of the questions you will be asked.
Everyone here that has answered questions and posted transcript, I say thank you and God will reward you.
For everyone awaiting ADs, it will come and for everyone confused and losing hope gradually, remember You must not give up and you must fire on. What you need will come. Just pray and trust God.
Special thanks to Deutschmann.
I love you all and see you all in DE.
Shalom!

Danke

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Glauben: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=akinbharbs post=81781778][/quote]

I replied your pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jonemenike2000:
Thanks for the support. I've topped up yesterday via a friend in Germany n waiting for it to reflect. I submitted d initial blocking confirmation I got with statement of account showing 10,290 though.

You're welcome. You'll get your confirmation soon. So you have nothing to worry about.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomodun: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
She may not be too friendly though but I don't think she's the reason for the rejection looking at the number of weeks before the rejection. It's most likely from the alien office. I believe there are people here that didn't have a good interview with her and already got their AM. I pray it all end well for us all
dailydolar:

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Farakay10: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
ayodeji481:
Yes, 4.2+/5. I am looking at a design and manufacturing related course. Thanks.

Check RWTH Aachen...your grade should make it easy for you to get admissions there...

I prefer more of fluid mechanics...I got admission to TUM Computational mechanics..I did mech also

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
dayhborwhale:
do you think I should cancel the previous booking and do a new one now? Please let me know asap to save time. Thank you!

If you qualify for Cat A under new requirements, then you can try that.
If not wait and pray...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anuch: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Anuch:
please who knows the exact date they introduced the new rule of 2017 for Cat A. my AD states that i should have graduated before 2017. But i booked before the new rule.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Emexnairaland(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
freakky:

What room is she in?
room is not stable so it can be changed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
dailydolar:
room is not stable so it can be changed
Abeg This lady with black dreads does she use jewelry bcuz it's seems there is one vo amongst them that doesn't use jewelry, looks like someone that goes to mfm/deeperLife
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yomodun:
She may not be too friendly though but I don't think she's the reason for the rejection looking at the number of weeks before the rejection. It's most likely from the alien office. I believe there are people here that didn't have a good interview with her and already got their AM. I pray it all end well for us all
I am not saying she's the reason just saying she no they try at all
Nothing more
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=Oma001 post=81769158]Hello House,

Is there anyone starting this German Masters process from scratch and needs someone to go the journey with?

Hello,
I am about to begin the process for Summer 2020 admission. I intend to start by taking IELTS in September before applications commence proper. I sent you a PM, let’s connect.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Feranchek(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Danke

Bros fear God na. You quoted that very long transcript just to write a 5-letter word??

Diaris god ooooo

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
You really dont have to be scared about the VO's and start praying for a different room before you get there.
And then you get there and you find yourself in her room its gonna destroy you.

Truthfully all she wants to know and feel is your seriousness ,willingness, readiness and clear intention.
If you notice she asks more personal questions than the normal anthem. Just do your home work and it would be fine.

Always ask yourself :
Why germany
Why a second degree
Why this course
Why this school
Your plans after studying in germany. Ask yourself these questions and try to sound convincing in your head and you would be fine.

That same lady has interviewed thousands of people and they are in germany today , including me and I had the best time with her. I remember ppl said I had all against me ( age, second bsc distance between graduation and time of applying and all) but it was perfect.
she just keeps asking the same question over and over again like she doesn't know what she's doing but she does.
When asked plans after studies I even told her I dont have plans of coming back yet until I finished the peak of my education career. Prior to that people said it was a no no.

What am I saying, dont get scared for nothing. Just prepare yourself. That's all.

For those that got rejected. Sorry about that, repackage and appeal. ( best wishes)

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
All these rejections news is getting scary and I would like to say that All will end well.
From some findings I have seen, it seems we now need to included major supporting documents.
Ensure all your documents are air tight, everything requested is everything given and please TRY AND FUND BEFORE INTERVIEW.
I know its not possible for everyone to fund before interview, but try your best to.
By keeping money in Germany before your files get to them already puts you as an investor in their economy.
Also, a friend of mine over there informed me that a lot of policies are changing in Germany and once they fill the quota of people they need in each city, rejections are the next thing.
Last week I was at the embassy to submit my docs and I saw a lot of students that look so confused. Someone even only came with 1 application from and photocopied it. Imagine not being able to understand the checklist alone.
For those with rejections, try and appeal, send all necessary documents back to the embassy and include your funding source.
Wishing everyone success.
Cheers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uzorify(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ojabostine505:
from Monday I believe the will issue more AD by God grace.

I called the embassy on Thursday & was told AD has stopped for winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Who knows how much access bank for the complete transfer?
I'm trying to open a domicile account with them but they are wasting my time.

Can someone throw more light on the down side of using UBA... I'm seriously considering them cos I don't have much time again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.