Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (612654 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stephots10: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2019
AM Alert!!!
Interview date: 7th August. 19
AM: 4th Sept 19 exactly 4wks
Funded €8640, no top-up required
School: Technical University of Munich
Course: Mathematical Finance and Actuarial science

All glory to God Almighty.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Edwinmuyi: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning wonderland people of DE waka. By the grace of God, I just finish my interview. Mr. Paulius knows we always talk about on social media, he kept on saying to people that are too slow or don't have all required ducoments that it is their type that go ahead and write things on social media and that is not bothered about that � well fast forward to interview proper, I was interview by the cool guy in cubic 4. Nothing out of the ordinary
-What school?
-Bacholar or masters?
-Tell me about the town of your school?
-Which other big town or cities are close to your town?
How many mintues from Munich to Bamberg?
-Why the program?
-Do you speak Germany?
-Have been to Germany before?
-Have applied for Germany visa or other Schengen visa?
-Do you know anyone in Germany?
-Why not UK, US OR Canada?
-What your plan after the completion of your program?
You already told me about your town so that will be the end of the interview.
Thank everyone for sharing all your experiences on here, they were all really helpful. God bless all our efforts with resounding success in Jesus name. AMEN

18 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dukeokafor(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Jaynyra:

Go and succeed

Thank you so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2019
Immafrank:
Hi all,

If you know you have all your documents already for masters application in the field of Agriculture. Please kindly apply to this ERASMUS MUNDUS Scholarship programme ''Plant Health in Sustainable Cropping Systems''. DEADLINE: 6.SEPT.2019. You can still meet up, forget the grades you have.

Here is the link: planthealth.upv.es

Its just online application, all you need to do is upload your documents. No Certification needed! No sending of paper docs!

GOODLUCK!!

Okay sorry my bad guys.
People here said the september 6 deadline is for guest lecturers (i just checked thoroughly now) and calls for new students open around October 2019.
I actually got the link from a friend of mine who got accepted last year.

So check around October and also visit Erasmus Mundus Course catalogue for more scholarship courses. Most of their applications starts around October and it is mostly online application
GOODLUCK!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2019
danielnwatu:
AM Alert
Means is Subsistence; Scholarship.
Date of interview 7th August.
School; FSU Jena
4 weeks waiting. Contrary to wat everyone told me. Abt the two weeks response.

Appreciation to everyone who helped. Deutchmann I am waiting for ur AM soon by God's grace.

It will end well. Keep pushing.

I really need to send my insurance today to them don't know how to go about it. They are with my international passport already.

Congratulations brother!!

How did you get the scholarship?
Kindly give a summary so those with BA funding issues and those with good grades can apply for the next one. See it as a way of giving back to people and this thread

Bless up brother.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Pecky2222: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2019
danielnwatu:

Going to FSU too. Got my approval today also. Can we connect.

Yeah..of course..I jst sent u a PM..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by marshall54: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Anyone due to arrive in Bonn this month?
kindly send me a private message
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lynusjoe: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Congratulations to all the AM recipients!!!!
Make una de go first, we de una back.
Those awaiting theirs, E go come asap.

Those of us waiting for AD, the Lord is our strength.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by AbayomiLaw(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
That was how after Interview I waited for over 12weeks before AM. But eventually I am in Frankfurt Oder. I most sincerely appreciate all who contributed to making this Journey a success. I would also be willing to help people arriving in Frankfurt Oder. Please contact me. Even now I took some new comers from Cameroon round town for the necessary registrations. I am in Frankfurt Oder, city of Brandenburg and would be willing and interested in meeting new friends both male and female. Thank you all and God bless. God bless you all, God bless Ayo for helping me throughout the Journey. I am grateful.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
AM Alert my pipu!
AD: August 6
AM: Sept 4
Using SL and its yet to arrive!

Please note: don't worry friends. It will turn out to testimonies for us all.
Amen.

Cc: Deutschmann

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
AM is raining today....congratulations to all of those that received theirs today and those still waiting I pray you receive yours in no distant time....those awaiting AD...our Father never abandons His own so have faith...it will surely come. Good luck!!

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Edwinmuyi:
Good morning wonderland people of DE waka. By the grace of God, I just finish my interview. Mr. Paulius knows we always talk about on social media, he kept on saying to people that are too slow or don't have all required ducoments that it is their type that go ahead and write things on social media and that is not bothered about that �

This is hilarious grin..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
sassy92:
Congratulations to all that received AM today!! And to those awaiting AM/AD, may you receive your good news soon
We are waiting to congratulate you any moment...That am very sure of. I know we both did our interview same day

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by luminouz(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
janettee:

This is hilarious grin..
N what's hilarioooous about it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
stephots10:
AM Alert!!!

Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adlac(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bsc you mean? that will be kinda tough. EPL is only for Master. I guess am right?

Please we are many in dis race.... Can someone help with schools that accept EPL for Bsc... Kindly bail us out, Boiz are not smiling....thanks [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
danielnwatu:
AM Alert
Means is Subsistence; Scholarship.
Date of interview 7th August.
School; FSU Jena
4 weeks waiting. Contrary to wat everyone told me. Abt the two weeks response.

Appreciation to everyone who helped. Deustchemann, I am waiting for ur AM soon by God's grace.

It will end well. Keep pushing.
Congratulations brother. I'm indeed happy for you. I say a big amen to your prayer smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
holadhayor1:
AM Alert my pipu!
Sch: Duisburg Essen Uni
Course: Msc Environmental Toxicology.
Amen.
Cc: Deustchemann
O yaaaaaa.... Gbefun grin
Congratulations Bruder. God will perfect the remaining part.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Congratulations to all Am recipients today. I’m glad seeing all this testimonies. Last week was nerve wrecking due to the rejections melted out. I hope actions are in order to appeal for those involved. It’ll all end in praise.
Seems the consulate isn’t wasting too much time again since winter semester classes starts in earnest. This are testimonies for all still waiting for one thing or the other not to give up. All will be celebrated soon. Once again congratulations to everyone. Go to DE and succeed.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
stephots10:
AM Alert!!!

Congratulations!!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
AM Rained heavily today. Congratulations to all grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Saysay01:
AM Rained heavily today. Congratulations to all grin grin grin

Yes oh this is to show that there's God so keep the hope alive
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kanzjude: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good Day Guys.

I just joined this forum with the aim of starting my Germany journey ASAP after recent refusals from Canada.

I sincerely appreciate all the contributions that are made in this forum.

I have a few questions please but first let me share my background.

I have HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with upper credit. I also have over 8 years working experiences in Engineering working with companies in Nigeria.

I am also concluding a HND to Degree conversion program this month where I will earn BTECH in Electrical/Electronics Engineering and I am targeting 2.1.

I have also seen some schools at the DAAD website that offer Engineering masters program for 2020 summer intake which I can apply directly or through uniasist.

My question is, if I apply through uniassist, will they send my application to any school that I choose or schools they think matches my profile. Also, do I have to pay uniassist for each of the schools or the 75Euros covers for all the schools that I am applying through them?

Also, can I start applying to these schools with my HND transcripts and conversion admission letter that I have already, pending when my HND to Degree conversion transcripts will be ready.

I will also appreciate if anyone can forward sample motivational letter and recommendation letters to my email kanzj2010@gmail.com.

Thanks guys in anticipation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good afternoon to everyone please kindly help a brother I want to book an appointment for category B I was admitted to study BA but will start with 1year Foundation Diploma + 3years BA in economics and Business Administration at a business school in Berlin I have attached the picture. Please should I choose Bachelor Studies or Studienkollege.. I look forward to your reply. Thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
kanzjude:
Good Day Guys.

I just joined this forum with the aim of starting my Germany journey ASAP after recent refusals from Canada.

I sincerely appreciate all the contributions that are made in this forum.

I have a few questions please but first let me share my background.

I have HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with upper credit. I also have over 8 years working experiences in Engineering working with companies in Nigeria.

I am also concluding a HND to Degree conversion program this month where I will earn BTECH in Electrical/Electronics Engineering and I am targeting 2.1.

I have also seen some schools at the DAAD website that offer Engineering masters program for 2020 summer intake which I can apply directly or through uniasist.

My question is, if I apply through uniassist, will they send my application to any school that I choose or schools they think matches my profile. Also, do I have to pay uniassist for each of the schools or the 75Euros covers for all the schools that I am applying through them?

Also, can I start applying to these schools with my HND transcripts and conversion admission letter that I have already, pending when my HND to Degree conversion transcripts will be ready.

I will also appreciate if anyone can forward sample motivational letter and recommendation letters to my email kanzj2010@gmail.com.

Thanks guys in anticipation.

You are very much welcome
Uni-assist will only send your documents to the school(s) you are applying to
There are some schools that you dont need to pay e.g TU Berlin and few others. If it requires processing fee, its 75 euros. If you apply to more than a school, you pay 30 euros each for subsequent application. Two schools will be 105 euros and so on.....
On whether you can use ur HND and conversion admission letter!! First you may need to put a mail to the course coordinator in your desired school cos only him can give you a concrete answer. Though I have heard a few case of getting admission with HND this thread, but like I said only the school can give you that info otherwise you may just need to wait for the conversion degree and transcript. Please find out from the school before you start with uni-assist(stand to be corrected on the HND thing)
In this German waka, you dont need a recommendation letter. Google is your friend cos there are loads of motivation letter/statement of purpose samples on the internet. Always know that there is diff between motivation required by the embassy and by schools
Hope this help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Am alert
Interview 24 june 2019
Am 4th September i was asked to top up

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cooltony91: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hello Everyone.
Please who can translate this doc. for me?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jonemenike2000(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
DM me

cooltony91:
Hello Everyone.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
freakky:
Am alert
Interview 24 june 2019
Am 4th September i was asked to top up
Congrats to You Baba miii
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by badmus306(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
holadhayor1:
AM Alert my pipu!
Sch: Duisburg Essen Uni
Course: Msc Environmental Toxicology.

Amen.

Cc: Deutschmann
Congratulations, try to submit on time
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
cooltony91:
Hello Everyone.
Please who can translate this doc. for me?
Send it to me eskavinglobal@gmail.com
or you can better still use www.deepl.com

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by priscysylvia: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Congratulations to you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.