Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (613953 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2019
Ibitowaoa:
No ONE HERE OWES YOU ANYTHING— fear people who say this. If you had helped or had good intentions towards others, you won’t say this.
WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS.

Thanks guys. Let’s save the energy.

Funny enough, you are making the thread longer by your unreasonable noise (i said it). You want to school in Germany where Education is rigorous but cant go through few pages. No one is asking you to study, all they said is "go through", I am guessing you went to school and should know what that means. Please stop trying to guilt trip anyone by saying "we rise by lifting others". No one owes you anything and you trying to guilt trip anyone is wrong. If you had even done a little reading like advised you wont have come here to say all the things you said about Sassy92. Almost everyone that have followed this thread, have never been led astray.

Take your entitlement mentality somewhere else please. Coming here to tell us we don't like helping... Do you know how much agents charge people for the information we give here freely. If we hadrefused to read past threads, where would we have gotten the information we have now.

I don't blame those who move over and abandone the thread

I don't want to say all what is on my mind

For those of you trying to be nice to online trolls. Its not worth it.... Call them out.

Sassy92.... God continue to bless...

TeamSummer

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cephap: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2019
Bbinc:
AM ALERT
AL 25th June
AD 4th June
Interview: 19th of August, sent BA confirmation a week later
AM 12th September
School TU Ilmenau
course media and communication science

Thank you Klexycole for convincing me to try Germany instead of Canada
Thank you Lovable85 for your selflessness and for advising me to not cancel my AD and encouraging me through all the fears of missing enrollment. i owe you one chill carton of capri sonne grin grin grin
Thank you legacy666
Thank you to everybody that helped in one way or the other. I appreciate the love and help

Congratulations. All the best of DE.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cephap: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2019
OdiEma:

Funny enough, you are making the thread longer by your unreasonable noise (i said it). You want to school in Germany where Education is rigorous but cant go through few pages. No one is asking you to study, all they said is "go through", I am guessing you went to school and should know what that means. Please stop trying to guilt trip anyone by saying "we rise by lifting others". No one owes you anything and you trying to guilt trip anyone is wrong. If you had even done a little reading like advised you wont have come here to say all the things you said about Sassy92. Almost everyone that have followed this thread, have never been led astray.

Take your entitlement mentality somewhere else please. Coming here to tell us we don't like helping... Do you know how much agents charge people for the information we give here freely. If we hadrefused to read past threads, where would we have gotten the information we have now.

For those of you trying to be nice to online trolls. Its not worth it.... Call them out.

TeamSummer

Bruh over the matter!!! How do u find joy prolonging irrelevent issues.
It's not worth it and i belive you guys are not women.
#peace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olamzq: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2019
Pecky2222:
Visum alert!!!!! Y'all....
Full testimony loading

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2019
NDI Teamsummer.

2 pages spent arguing . and you said you didnt want to answer his question because you dont want the thread to be longer.

if you dont want help teamwinter (didnt know is a team thing now) you can read and pass rather than pass comments that would trigger the annoying waiting time.

please ejo ....the matter don do. lets listen for good news
OdiEma:

TeamSummer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Neefehmee2038(f): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2019
Please stop replying all comment that has nothing to do with information that can help us, it won't cost us anything to ignore. We are here for a reason, let's stick to that. God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2019
Modesta24:
NDI Teamsummer.

2 pages spent arguing . and you said you didnt want to answer his question because you dont want the thread to be longer.

if you dont want help teamwinter (didnt know is a team thing now) you can read and pass rather than pass comments that would trigger the annoying waiting time.

please ejo ....the matter don do. lets listen for good news
Ndi TeamSummer.. LOL Modesta abeg na. Just finished with my interview. How far with AD?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2019
my dear oh i am still hanging in here

congratulations
I read someone got AM in two days. yours will come speedily

UbiPetrus:
Ndi TeamSummer.. LOL Modesta abeg na. Just finished with my interview. How far with AD?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dukeokafor(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2019
cephap:

Bruh over the matter!!! How do u find joy prolonging irrelevent issues.
It's not worth it and i belive you guys are not women.
#peace

I don't understand the part of "I believe you guys are not women". In other words according to the above comment, it's women that "prolong irrelevant issues"?

It's the 21st century and we should kindly refrain from using suggestive misogynistic comments.

Udo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fikkybla3e: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2019
Congrats.
Bbinc:
AM ALERT
AL 25th June
AD 4th June
AM 12th September
School TU Ilmenau

Thank you Klexycole for convincing me to try Germany instead of Canada
Thank you Lovable85 for your selflessness and for advising me to not cancel my AD and encouraging me through all the fears of missing enrollment. i owe you one chill carton of capri sonne grin grin grin
Thank you legacy666
Thank you to everybody that helped in one way or the other. I appreciate the love and help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinbharbs: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2019
Please please and please.....let’s focus now. Since these arguments has started the number of AM s don reduce....let’s keep the positive energy please. It’s the positive vibes that still gives some of us hope, the testimonies and all. Please let the argument stop! It’s not worth it!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2019
Modesta24:
my dear oh i am still hanging in here

congratulations
I read someone got AM in two days. yours will come speedily

Na wa o. I pray it comes through for you. Amen to your prayers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2019
dukeokafor:

I don't understand the part of "I believe you guys are not women". In order words according to the above comment, it's women that "prolong irrelevant issues"?

It's the 21st century and we should kindly refrain from using suggestive misogynistic comments.

Udo
You spoke my mind.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by safs123: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2019
Please who knows the email of the alien office in heinsberg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2019
safs123:
Please who knows the email of the alien office in heinsberg
Please just copy the bolded to google and the answer await you. Google is your friend
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2019
akinbharbs:
Please please and please.....let’s focus now. Since these arguments has started the number of AM s don reduce....let’s keep the positive energy please. It’s the positive vibes that still gives some of us hope, the testimonies and all. Please let the argument stop! It’s not worth it!
starred
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluchioparah7: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2019
Did you have skype interview for TU Ilmenau Media and Communication Science. Please how did it go cos they sent me a message for skype interview. What's the questions like i need your assistance pleaseeeeeeee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eaze66: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bbinc:
AM ALERT
AL 25th June
AD 4th June
AM 12th September
School TU Ilmenau
congrats !!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
oluchioparah7:
Did you have skype interview for TU Ilmenau Media and Communication Science. Please how did it go cos they sent me a message for skype interview. What's the questions like i need your assistance pleaseeeeeeee.
I had a Skype interview, not with TU Ilmenau but with University of Erfurt- Global Communication.

The interview question was 85 percent about what I put down in my letter of motivation.
The rest were generated from the answers that I provided. And it is about the same thing with T.U Ilmenau.

So, go back and read through your letter of motivation. Try to figure out the likely questions that will come from there. Think of answers that you might give and what questions they might generate from your answers.
In a nutshell, just get acquainted with your motivation letter.

The online interview doesn't last long. Mine lasted for about 15-20 minutes.

Again, make sure your network is stable. Skype sabi mess up.
I wish you goodluck.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Swift01: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
I'm still waiting for AD since 5th of July.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
oluchioparah7:
Try and contact these monikers
@ Bbinc, @PeSt007 @ Yves18 @ fikkybla3e

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ssoofftt(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
please what is the best option for HND (business administration) graduate to apply for
and do Germany accept neco results?
and please is there any school in Germany that offers free tuition for social sciences courses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Swift01:
I'm still waiting for AD since 5th of July.
please try to find out the possibility of having your interview in Benin Republic,it could work. That's my little tip from my oga's at the top
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
ssoofftt:
please what is the best option for HND (business administration) graduate to apply for
and do Germany accept neco results?
and please is there any school in Germany that offers free tuition for social sciences courses.
1.with your hnd you can only apply for BSc 2.germany accept neco result 3.check daad website and filter your search, if you need more information read the previous pages, you will find all you need for a successful application. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
na wa ooo some people are so violent

kuku go slap am.

Tommynaku:

Shout up ur mouth, I mean shout up your mouth if you dont have any reasonable comment. Dont you have brain to understand people's comments about this issue. What justifications do you have from all this blind talks /argument. Listen and follow how we flow in this German waka

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Premiercare: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hi, are you heading to Freshman Institute, Geilenkirchen?
[quote author=safs123 post=82159846]Please who knows the email of the alien office in heinsberg[/quote
]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by safs123: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=Premiercare post=82162757][/quote]yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Premiercare: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good. My son is heading that way too. Looks like your interview was mid August. Had his Sept 4. Are your parents travelling with you? Also applied for a shengen visa. In the slim chance we don't get visa, can you peer up with him vis a vis flight booking to Dusseldorf
safs123:
yes

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ssoofftt(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
NijaDueprocess 1.with your hnd you can only apply for BSc 2.germany accept neco result 3.check daad website and filter your search, if you need more information read the previous pages, you will find all you need for a successful application. God bless you
thank you please which of the thread beginners like me should I start Reading from
because I have seen part 1 to 7 and each thread has more than 400pages pls I need your suggestions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=ssoofftt post=82163668][/quote] first read the first page of this part, it will guide you on how to start.Although there are some modification which you will find out as you progress reading other pages, you can always make references to other part. Also make use of the search engine on nairaland, type your key word, and filter it to travel section hopefully you will find what you need. But if you need response to other questions you cannot locate on the thread feel free to mail me, I will be willing to assist you in the best possible way. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.