Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614083 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2019
flouxpar:
VISUM ALERT!!!

My story is a very unique one. It's kind of long but I will try to make it as short as possible.

Getting my visa took me 292 days counting from my .

For those expecting, your testimony is on the way by God'd grace.

Danke schoen!!!

Wow!! What a story!! Double congratulations!! What will be will be.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by legionnaire(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2019
Lobolintin:

Would I really put 5m??

Or virtual funds

Yes you would. It's N5m. And I think you must show proof that you transferred such amount to Norway before your visa can be approved.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2019
flouxpar:
VISUM ALERT!!!

My story is a very unique one. It's kind of long but I will try to make it as short as possible.

Getting my visa took me 292 days counting from my AD, and I can tell you it wasn't all rosy.

Danke schoen!!!
Victory at the end.
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2019
flouxpar:
VISUM ALERT!!!

Thanks to everyone, my family first and foremost, my wife especially. Thank you my very good friend that introduced me to Deutschland. Thank you justwise, Eldeee, heybaby, dailydolar, Deustchemann, Fabcol, sassy92, Chriswazo so many people I can't remember their names right now.

Danke schoen!!!

WOW!!! This is one of the most inspiring testimonies I've ever read
Congratulations!!! Go forth and prosper!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by daviduzy(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2019
danielnwatu:

How can I get access to these Aboki s
PM me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by waledora(f): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2019
Anyone coming to De through Leipzig this week?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by qonfupanda: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2019
They should postpone there court wedding till after the interview date and apply as single.
Just my thoughts.
computaholicGoc:
Student visa appointment is usually per head. I doubt if both will be allowed to go in same time for the interview. Paderborn and Bremen are in different States ie NRW and Bremen respectively and their fate will be decided differently. I still think it’s per head. Just my thoughts anyway.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Samanajemba: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2019
I want to apply for 2020 admission in Germany or Taiwan. Please help a fellow
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kendoschurrle(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Congratulations Flouxpar..

Unbelievable tenacity!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2019
heybaby12:

Lieeeeeeeeeeesss
Package yourself well. I was 34 when I applied for another Bsc.

What does this mean? Pls more details
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by drosset(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2019
In my own opinion, I think putting the SL or blocked confirmation in her appeal would have help her case and speed things up for her. When submitting an appeal, you should put forward EVERYTHING there is for reconsideration. Good luck to her all the same.

Olami112:
Hello guru in the house
A friend of mine did her interview
August 28th
Got rejection September 4th
Base on purpose of traveling not sure

Sent appeal letter with all documents via email and hard copy on September 6th

She's to resume by Nov 14th

She want to know if she should go ahead and get SL or she should wait for AM
Before getting SL

What's her fate of getting AM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2019
flouxpar:
VISUM ALERT!!!

1:30pm : ALAS!!! VISUM/VISA Deutschland. My passport looked like the most precious thing on earth at that very moment.

I am sorry, I didn't mean for it to be this long, but still have to add a few other things.

Lessons Learnt:

- Always put God first to guide you through, never walk alone, pray and pray and make sure others are praying along with you.
- Be sure you know well about the process, learn from others especially about there experience, nevertheless, every persons experience is unique but you might learn a thing or two and pick a leaf from it.
- Don't neglect instructions, especially the ones on the embassy's webite and the standard ones on this forum topic, God help you if you fumble before the great Oga Paulinus.
- If you can start arranging the BA money before you even start any other process, please do.
- Don't feel your situation is impossible, just have that little faith, believe and never give up.

Lemme stop here, this thing is getting too long. Always remember to give back plenty to those who have given you something even if little. This forum gave me a lot.

Thanks to everyone, my family first and foremost, my wife especially. Thank you my very good friend that introduced me to Deutschland. Thank you justwise, Eldeee, heybaby, dailydolar, Deustchemann, Fabcol, sassy92, Chriswazo so many people I can't remember their names right now.

Danke schoen!!!

Congrat bro, u get am, u get d oil

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2019
heleniyan:
Good day sir/ma,

I am Abiola by name, i will like you to put me through how you got deferment letter/approval from LMU.

I was given admission since 5th of June, 2019 for Masters degree program in LMU but I couldn't get Appointment Date at German embassy (Lagos) till date.

Please, I want to mail LMU for deferment too so I can secure the admission that was given to me.

I think you should send a mail to your course coordinator (or whoever sent you your admission letter) and explain your plight to them and ask for deferment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Reichtum(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2019
GRACEYS:
Good evening everyone. Please a friend of mine needs help. He is going to Paderborn while his fiancée also has admission to a different school (Bremen). They had planned that their wedding would be after their visa interview if not for the itch and delay in getting appointment dates. Now their wedding will be 2 weeks earlier before their interview at the Consulate (due to late appointment dates). The problem now is that they don't know whether to appear for the interview as singles or as married. They want to know the pros and cons. Even me I don't know so I told him I would help him ask here. What should they do please?

Show that your friend nairaland, so that your stress will be reduced.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Reichtum(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2019
danielnwatu:
How can I convert my money to Euro at the best exchange rate. What's the best bank to use?.

If you have friends or relatives here in Germany, that will be faster and save you the extra charges.
Transfer to his/her naira account and he/she move the equivalent to your account.

Since the amount is huge and you may be scared, make sure you use someone trusted.
Honestly, we haven't heard of 19 activities here but no one can tell.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2019
flouxpar:
VISUM ALERT!!!

Getting my visa took me 292 days counting from my AD, and I can tell you it wasn't all rosy.

My first admission was for August 2018, I got the enrollment letter ending of June. I tried to secure an AD at the ebmassy but I couldn't get an early date, the best date I got was December 03, 2018 and I booked it, good enough my school was able to give me a new enrollment date for February 11, 2019.

Exactly a month after my interview I got my AM, yet I had not gotten my BA funds though the AM mail requested for it, so I decided the make use of the SL my friend got me. Sent them a mail the next day stating that I used SL instead of BA confirmation. Sent them Axa Mansard Insurance as travel insurance too, it's one of the cheapest.

1:30pm : ALAS!!! VISUM/VISA Deutschland. My passport looked like the most precious thing on earth at that very moment.

Danke schoen!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!, Very inspiring. Go and succeed in DE!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ruqeez: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2019
ruqeez:
Good afternoon house please my passport will expire less than six months... can I still send it to the embassy like that.. since the new one is taking so long
I think you should work harder on getting a new passport, most embassies will not print visa on a passport less than 6 months to its expiry date. Even if you manage to get visa on the passport, what of your residence permit when you get to Germany? They might not give you because of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2019
Jonemenike2000:

Hi,
Frankfurt university of applied sciences
Information Technology (M. Sc?
Guten morgen mein herr... Do Frankfurt aspirants have a whatsapp group already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2019
abby2443:
Go ahead boss

I PM you. No reply chief. Can u have your whatsapp? Or do we Frankfurt bound have a group on Wtsp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2019
OdiEma:

Hi Bro... Your location?.
We could combine...
I am in Abuja
Pls pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by abby2443: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2019
Replied boss

Whitemagic:

I PM you. No reply chief. Can u have your whatsapp? Or do we Frankfurt bound have a group on Wtsp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Guys pls how do I search for specific keywords in this thread without having results from different sections in nairaland... Is it possible?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
abby2443:
Replied boss

I de with you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nollywoodlove(f): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hello good people of this thread.

Please I need recommendations. Are there free Universities in Germany that accept third class graduates for masters or they all have this hard cut-off of 2.5 - 2.7 German grade? Been on google for the past 2 days, but nothing encouraging has been coming out of it. If it's impossible to get masters with a third class, what other options do I have, apart from doing another bachelors?

Please respond to this, I'm quite on the edge already....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Whitemagic:
Guys pls how do I search for specific keywords in this thread without having results from different sections in nairaland... Is it possible?

Go to the search tab, type the word you are looking for.
Example let's say you are looking for fintiba posts. Type fintiba, then to be more specific add german. Then click on search...this works pretty well. Or better still type fintiba then click on the search tab, then beneath the fintiba "all sections" appears, then search for travel and click on it and finally click on search. This routes you to posts related to fintiba on the travel section. This can be used for every other words.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Today makes it exactly one week since I left for Germany. I am here to share some things I wish I knew before I came.

1) Learn the Language: it will help you in your every day waka,most especially for those already working in Nigeria. I heard of someone working with an insurance company in Nigeria that got to Germany, googled insurance company around and was able to get a PROFESSIONAL job(Language was still a barrier but he was lucky)

2) Don’t bother bringing rice,oil, salt. All these things are very cheap here

3) please bring earpiece, extra charger and the likes (Electronic goods) seem to be expensive over here.

4)to be very honest, Most (not all) of the Jacket you will get in Nigeria cannot do anything against the cold. I would advise you save the money and come buy one or 2 over here.

5) If you have laptops, bring it.

6) I don’t know about the big cities but I am in a small town (Göttingen) and bicycle is the way of life here. People cycle EVERYWHERE. Learn how to ride a bicycle.

7) if you have time, learn driving and German. These things are really expensive to learn here. I’m talking over a thousand Euros.

cool In class, I also noticed that the Nigerian students (myself included) find it difficult to speak out while the whites are free with the lecturers. Please start practicing in the mirror and try to speak out in class.

Fun fact: The other day I used one Euro coin to buy something and the cashier gave me my change, I cried a little.

Overall, please be a good ambassador of Nigeria wherever you are and learn to highlight the positive part of Nigeria. God bless us, God bless Nigeria and God bless Germany.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hi, the story behind the text enclosed in red circle is this: I had my first degree in Building Technology - which is closely related to architecture but not Architecture - the email reads ... "Advanced Architecture" is granted to applicants with a degree in architecture... I want to send in my application but I have my skepticism because of what was written there because my first degree isn't Architecture... Applying and not getting the admission will be a whip on my unprotected because I'd have to apply through uni-assist et al... Pls What's your take on this issue? Do you know of anyone who had similar case/if my application will be considered and possibly accepted

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
doppelganger10:

Go to the search tab, type the word you are looking for.
Example let's say you are looking for fintiba posts. Type fintiba, then to be more specific add german. Then click on search...this works pretty well. Or better still type fintiba then click on the search tab, then beneath the fintiba "all sections" appears, then search for travel and click on it and finally click on search. This routes you to posts related to fintiba on the travel section. This can be used for every other words.
Blessings
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
flouxpar:
VISUM ALERT!!!

G

Danke schoen!!!

Mehn... To stand this kind of test of time? Only God can give you such courage to wait. I m just editing this story to fix mine in it.. I will testify
Congrats brother

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by flouxpar: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Annestacia:

Wow!! What a story!! Double congratulations!! What will be will be.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.