Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614326 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
RealFirstLady:

You mean no hope?

To get an appointment for this month
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
I just started going through this thread...
I only had ideas that Germany supports free education but I didn't know how to truly go about it so, I have decided to go through this thread from page 1 and right now I'm on page 50 and I must tell you that with what I have read so far, I feel so confident in myself I have gotten so much information! In fact, nairaland is wonderful! This thread is doing so well! Just by Reading from page 1 to 50 all my previous questions have been answered and I do not even need to type and ask anyone any question anymore.

Initially, I was hoping I would get to talk to people from this thread, send them DMs, get their numbers and perhaps a WhatsApp group chat where we can discuss and the rest of it... but having gone through this thread, I think those things are unnecessary because I have all I need.

If you are here and you just jump into this thread and start asking questions without going through you are missing a lot, so it won't benefit you at all. You need to read through till the end.

I've just read page 1 - 50 and I'm this satisfied. Imagine reading the whole thing!

A friend managed to give me a phone number of a Nigerian girl residing and studying in Germany. i wanted to bombard her with my enquiries but she referred me to this thread. She seems very busy, I don't have further questions for her anymore.

Soon, based on what I have understood, I'll put up my credentials and intended line of action for corrections and criticisms from the house.

Imagine that I planned joining summer... I am yet to forward any single document to uni-assist. Deadlines are catching up with some of choice universities... It seems I'll be joining the winter.

Well, you guys will hear from me later...

What is bothering me now is how to acquire my original transcript. I finished from FUTO. Any ideas?

Tchuss! cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MarkGud(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello Guys, trust our plans are progressing as anticipated. 2 weeks now in DE, kinda got busy with enrol and various registration. Life over here have been different i must say; culture shocks here and there and everyone minds his/her business.

I was recently at a programme in Dresden by Intap tagged #International talents wanted and i must say there are opportunities in DE most esp. for Software developers/engineering/ICT as most companies representative spoke on these set skills. Germans take time keeping seriously as I missed a train just a min late first day i arrived. Studying here is flexible atleast say in my Uni as one can decide to take more or less than the expected modules, make sure you distinguish which modules are core, update, elective etc and certain credit points must be completed in each of them before u can graduate. As soon as you arrive make u enrol or Deutsch A1 classes as there is a deadline to it as one can easily miss it amidst the struggles to do some other registrations e.g city reg, house contract etc and take this class seriously as the lang is as important as the degree you pursuing(if possible learn up to B1 in Naija before arriving DE). Ahead of lecture resumptions get your time table, seek clarifications wella oo cos here in DE, lecture weeks are divided into Odd and even week, take classes serious and pray all fall into plan. Dont be carried away with making too many friends most esp if they dont share your dreams and aspirations, plan well and dont be in a hurry to announce yourself thereby sacrificing your whole struggle for the smaller glory. I hope things work out well for everyone and be a good ambassador in DE(una know how our story be already for abroad). I pray more of us arrive DE because the number Indians, Egyptians, Cameroonians, Mozambiques wey i dey see here for my side make me ask how do they do it. And fortunately for them, they graduate and get good jobs and you know what that means back home for them. One day one day timid cub will become a roaring lion, let's keep pushing.

I hope my little piece is useful to someone. I will keep updating from time to time.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kruzzroboh: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Good evening family... Pls what are the examples of multi brand companies in Nigeria that has there production here?
Thank you in addy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wow!

Nice one! I love your write up.. This will encourage others who are feeling uncomfortable when told to read up....

Knowledge and freedom is power!!

Chuukwudi:
I only had ideas that Germany supports free education but I didn't know how to truly go about it so, I have decided to go through this thread from page 1 and right now I'm on page 50 and I must tell you that with what I have read so far, I feel so confident in myself I have gotten so much information! In fact, nairaland is wonderful! This thread is doing so well! Just by Reading from page 1 to 50 all my previous questions have been answered and I do not even need to type and ask anyone any question anymore.

What is bothering me now is how to acquire my original transcript. I finished from FUTO. Any ideas?

Tchuss! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by valenti12(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chuukwudi:

Initially, I was hoping I would get to talk to people from this thread, send them DMs, get their numbers and perhaps a WhatsApp group chat where we can discuss and the rest of it... but having gone through this thread, I think those things are unnecessary because I have all I need.

If you are here and you just jump into this thread and start asking questions without going through you are missing a lot, so it won't benefit you at all. You need to read through till the end.

I've just read page 1 - 50 and I'm this satisfied. Imagine reading the whole thing!

A friend managed to give me a phone number of a Nigerian girl residing and studying in Germany. i wanted to bombard her with my enquiries but she referred me to this thread. She seems very busy, I don't have further questions for her anymore.

Soon, based on what I have understood, I'll put up my credentials and intended line of action for corrections and criticisms from the house.

Imagine that I planned joining summer... I am yet to forward any single document to uni-assist. Deadlines are catching up with some of choice universities... It seems I'll be joining the winter.

Well, you guys will hear from me later...

Tchuss! cheesy
FUTO transcript is 12k local, 20k Canada, Europe and Australia is 15k, I think. Exams and record is where you have to goto to get it in FUTO. Very important, first locate the person that compiles the transcripts for your department, Tip the person so you don't have to wait over 3 months with no transcript sent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chuukwudi:
I only had ideas that Germany supports free education but I didn't know how to truly go about it so, I have decided to go through this thread from
Tchuss! cheesy
Another important thing is always to like comments that you may need or refer to later. By so doing, you can always get them on your profile quickly Posts I've Liked instead going back to search plenty pages

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Slip:
Wow!

Nice one! I love your write up.. This will encourage others who are feeling uncomfortable when told to read up....

Knowledge and freedom is power!!

Thank you very much Slip! I have been seeing your responses. You too much.

Please, I only have access to my StudentCopyTranscript. You know how I can kolombi my original? My school no dey gree ! I read somewhere that even after using the student copy to gain admission, I'll need the original for enrollment.

Our school copy, it has stamp all over the place.. Saying "school copy" everywhere.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tommynaku:

Another important thing is always to like comments that you may need or refer to later. By so doing, you can always get them on your profile quickly Posts I've Liked instead going back to search plenty pages

Thank you ooo. Good you said this oooo. I was taking screenshots of them... Copying them and saving them as notes on my device. Your suggestion is better. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
valenti12:

FUTO transcript is 12k local, 20k Canada, Europe and Australia is 15k, I think. Exams and record is where you have to goto to get it in FUTO. Very important, first locate the person that compiles the transcripts for your department, Tip the person so you don't have to wait over 3 months with no transcript sent.

Prices have changed recently. I'll try the tipping stuff and see how it works...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
odimbannamdi:
If you will be sending your documents to one of the following organizations by next week, please PM me lets send together:

- Uniassist
- Studienkolleg, Konstanz
- Trier University

Thanks

Bump

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chuukwudi:

Thank you ooo. Good you said this oooo. I was taking screenshots of them... Copying them and saving them as notes on my device. Your suggestion is better. Thank you.

Exactly what I was doing before reading this suggestion.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
tptit231:

There is one business related Engineering course at HS Harz Master of Engineering in echnology and Innovation Management (M.Eng). I think this is good for your profile. If you don't have toelf or ielts, they accept a letter from your school stating that you did your Bsc in English language

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ejighikepat(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chuukwudi:

Please, I only have access to my StudentCopyTranscript. You know how I can kolombi my original? My school no dey gree !

I read somewhere that even after using the student copy to gain admission, I'll need the original for enrollment.

If you have gotten your student copy, all what you need do now is to get each pages certified either by the Embassy or by a Federal/State High Court depending on the school you applying for preferably by a Notary Public. With this I'm certain you can enroll with it without any other transcript from your school. Student copy and school copy all has the same content the difference is only the watermark scripted on it indicating the recipiant address, but once the student copy is certified then you are good to go!!

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shanky14: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Amen..thanks bro.

doppelganger10:

I pray something falls through man. It's well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
ejighikepat:

If you have gotten your student copy, all what you need do now is to get each pages certified either by the Embassy or by a Federal/State High Court depending on the school you applying for preferably by a Notary Public. With this I'm certain you can enroll with it without any other transcript from your school. Student copy and school copy all has the same content the difference is only the watermark scripted on it indicating the recipiant address, but once the student copy is certified then you are good to go!!

Thanks for this!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shanky14: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
I sent them several mails but nothing from the embassy till now. I kept calling but the lady was not helping matter at all. the last time i called on friday she said i should keep sending them mail...she was talking to someone and be like, see this one oo seh na me dey give date ni abi i dey visa section...

Tommynaku:

What date did you used when you rebooked? Did you use December? If yes just try and chill, but if no rebook with that date.
Have you enrolled? If yes, try and send the embassy a mail attaching the Enrolment certificate, BA Confirmation and AL. ..Just a suggestion oooh
The truth is that there is nothing anyone can do except the suggestions
Best Wishes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shanky14: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
i used December date and I mail them with all the documents and the extension letter issued by the university.

shanky14:

I sent them several mails but nothing from the embassy till now. I kept calling but the lady was not helping matter at all. the last time i called on friday she said i should keep sending them mail...she was talking to someone and be like, see this one oo seh na me dey give date ni abi i dey visa section...

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shanky14: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
madenigga:

What category did u book under

Cotegory B.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shanky14: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2019
centuryman:

congratulations

Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shanky14: 12:28am On Oct 14, 2019
Tommynaku:

What date did you used when you rebooked? Did you use December? If yes just try and chill, but if no rebook with that date.
Have you enrolled? If yes, try and send the embassy a mail attaching the Enrolment certificate, BA Confirmation and AL. ..Just a suggestion oooh
The truth is that there is nothing anyone can do except the suggestions
Best Wishes

Please any useable suggestion please.
I spoke to my tutor and she said i can come in any time just that if i come anytime next year i might not be able to resume for the first semester but i can join the second semester and join next batch to repeat the missed semester. She also said once i secured a date I can send her mail for any additional document that i might need for the interview.
what do you advice i do? should i cancel again put next year date or still holding and hoping to get a date this year?

Also any information on re arranging the portal by Oct 1st as stated on the embassy website?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 1:43am On Oct 14, 2019
Please u don't need to spam the thread....We've all seen the first post..

If that is the case, the second semester she's talking about should be for summer. I will advise you to cancel and rebook with a start date of February 29, 2020. As she said you can mail her to provide you a supporting document after you've gotten a date...

I believe you will have a date with that start date.

Cheers!

shanky14:
Please any useable suggestion please.
I spoke to my tutor and she said i can come in any time just that if i come anytime next year i might not be able to resume for the first semester but i can join the second semester and join next batch to repeat the missed semester. She also said once i secured a date I can send her mail for any additional document that i might need for the interview.
what do you advice i do? should i cancel again put next year date or still holding and hoping to get a date this year?

Also any information on re arranging the portal by Oct 1st as stated on the embassy website?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 2:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Leave.

What about Drliz?
I'm here o. Got to Germany on the 7th, I've been trying to get settled ASAP because pre-courses had started for my program and I needed to attend as many as I could - lots of Maths and physics now.
I just read thru. I might not be able to for a while. About studying in Germany, I think this place is good for studies. They are intense but you get to be one of the best in your field. It's organised and you have to follow the rules. I hope I can give more insight on jobs and my course soon.
As many as are aspiring to study here keep at it and pray. Trust God he'll do what's best for you. Wishing everyone good success. ADs, AMs and Visums. God bless

14 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 5:26am On Oct 14, 2019
So The German embassy did not reset there data base again.

People who booked before October still have active bookings, why did they mislead us with such wrong information on there embassy site.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tunapawizzy: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2019
NomzyJust:
Please who is going to Germany here soon. I need to give my documents to someone and I dont have so much money for DHL. It is school papers about 6 in number. Please I am in Abuja.
Bro drop ur number here...I changed my number and I need to contact u...

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by turawaa(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2019
Good day

Pls I had my Bsc and Msc in Anatomy in Nigeria, I intend to specialize in Neuroscience in PhD with Germany Scholarship.

Which University or Universities will you recommend for Neuroscience ?

Any form of Enlightenment will be Appreciated.

Thanks in Anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2019
turawaa:
Good day

Pls I had my Bsc and Msc in Anatomy in Nigeria, I intend to specialize in Neuroscience in PhD with Germany Scholarship.

Thanks in Anticipation
. Daad.de

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2019
tunapawizzy:

Bro drop ur number here...I changed my number and I need to contact u...

0806 459 8582
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2019
God please let AM flow this week.

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2019
turawaa:
Good day

Thanks in Anticipation

Check "daad.de" but Germany university likes consecutive studies, meaning if ur bsc is same with the MSc program you are applying for you will get admission easily

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.