Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (612612 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2019
Bigboy75:
Wow three weeks! Please what was the reason for his rejection? Three weeks to overturn appeal is a miracle �
Late submission of BA which led to a rejection.

Another friend of mine was also within 3 weeks , that was doubt travel intentions. Anything is possible in this Waka guys

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Wtf lmao... stranger things to say or ask in this waka are yet to come

Lol grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2019
Guys, is there any high court on the island? Around the German embassy environs, precisely? I have just been bounced by Oga Pauli foe coming late
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2019
odimbannamdi:
Guys, is there any high court on the island? Around the German embassy environs, precisely? I have just been bounced by Oga Pauli foe coming late

Oga waiting happen? You slept off? Chai!! Wey so many people still dey find AD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2019
odimbannamdi:

This Oga Pauli... From what I've been reading here... I hope he's very friendly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2019
Sorry for that bro.

Please go to bonny camp and enter keke maruwa to Obalende, but tell the the rider that you are going to High Court so he can drop you before the Obalende last bus stop....

When you enter into the high court, ask the securtiy to direct you to....Litigation office........once you get to that office you will see another office by your right. That's where your document will be certified........A woman is there fair in complexion if she has not been change.........

The price shouldnt be more than 200 naira per page. Please go inside dont let those hustlers outside to extort you.....

Cheers!!

odimbannamdi:

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2019
grin

The guy never said he's going for interview...... He is just going for certification of document for university applicant.......

WARUM:

Oga waiting happen? You slept off? Chai!! Wey so many people still dey find AD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aerofly76: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Closest court i think is the Lagos High court, but u must return to CMS area from VI. Get back to cms and ask for Lagos high court, Igbosere. Its close by.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by francismob: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Anyone with appeal xperience. I got AE since September 26 and i included yesterday as my travel date with the envelope. yet no mail from the embassy to bring passport and insurance. How long would it take as my deadline is the last day this month. Submitted envelope since 30th Sept
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yves18: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2019
School has started already. But I got extension till Nov 15th

Olami112:

Though , am asking on behalf of a friend
The reason is they re not sure for study purpose
Today is 1month and like 3days now
To resume next month 14th
When is your resumption date?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CoracleNG: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2019
pretzee:
Please have gotten your confirmation from Coracle?

Hi Pretzee,

Are you still awaiting confirmation?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CoracleNG: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2019
yelei:
Morning guys...
Pls with the reviews we have been getting from coracle lastly, is it still advisable to fund with coracle?

Pls I'll really appreciate a timely response thanks.

Hi Yelei,

We apologize for the delay in replying in the past. We have taken steps to ease the process of receiving confirmation. If you have any issues, kindly mention my Moniker and I would reply as soon as possible.

Regards

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2019
odimbannamdi:
How in the world will you come late. Ha.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yves18: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2019
This was fast! Please which city & what was the reason for rejection?
Was it BA or SL?
I don't know why mine is taking this long

Philfit:

As of now , it is not compulsory for the embassy to send an acknowledgment receipt of your remonstration.
A friends appeal got turned over successfully without an acknowledgment. took about 3 weeks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CoracleNG: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Akwaekee:
Hmm...this is scary. I pray it gets sorted out. I had planned using Coracle earlier, until I noticed some irregularities, which prompted me to, use Fintiba at the dying minute.

Hi Akwaekee,

You do not need to be scared. We apologize for any issue we have had in the past. We are positioned to make things better now.

When you get your AM, we can help fast track a travel insurance and student health insurance when you arrive for your enrolment.

Thank you for not giving up on us.

Regards

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2019
CoracleNG on Nairaland!! Hmmm.....Guys need to be careful on the info being dish out...

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CoracleNG: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2019
Slip:
CoracleNG on Nairaland? Hmmm.....Guys need to be careful on the info being dish out...

No need to fear. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2019
CoracleNG:

No need to fear. grin

I'm reporting this account. It needs to be blocked immediately. May the Almighty forbid you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Slip:
CoracleNG on Nairaland!! Hmmm.....Guys need to be careful on the info being dish out...

Seun site has gone global grin

But really this is nothing as compared to the amount of Indians trooping into Deutschland each year.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NelsonOBN(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2019
AM Alert!

AL 2nd July
AD 13th Aug
AM 15th Oct

Masters Insect Biotechnology and Bioresources
Justus Liebig University, Gießen.

Thanks to @ Deutschmann, Sassy, Seungold, Chimax, walexy (a brother from another mother) and Aderiike (My realest), as well as to every other member of this Nairaland family.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2019
NelsonOBN:
AM Alert!

AL 2nd July
AD 13th Aug
AM 15th Oct

Thanks to @ Deutschmann, Sassy, Seungold, Chimax, walexy (a brother from another mother) and Aderiike (My realest), as well as to every other Nairaland family.

Holy cow congrats.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2019
NelsonOBN:
AM Alert!

AL 2nd July
AD 13th Aug
AM 15th Oct

Thanks to @ Deutschmann, Sassy, Seungold, Chimax, walexy (a brother from another mother) and Aderiike (My realest), as well as to every other Nairaland family.

Breathe of fresh air!!!
I was starting to get worried without the usual shouts of AMs.
Congratulations!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.