Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (613616 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Seamareggae:
AM alert...

AD... Sept 18
AM.. Oct 15

Heading to Berlin...

More blessings follow us....
wow congratulations.....when did you block your account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kunletoks(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
HighPriest0:
Guys, please is there a way around this health insurance stuff?

I'm not happy paying 104 euro every forking month for a service I don't use at all... Is there a way I can get exemption or use private insurance which is cheaper??

My school says they don't accept private for under 30. This people are extorting us

Insurance is mandatory in Germany. You can check TK insurance and see if you are eligible for student insurance which could be cheaper.
If you work and being taxed, then you have to pay full insurance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alaafyn(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fams, pls how long does it take the embassy to return documents after cancelation. I canceled my visa application and still waiting for them to return my documents

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by francismob: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
francismob:
Anyone with appeal xperience. I got AE since September 26 and i included yesterday as my travel date with the envelope. yet no mail from the embassy to bring passport and insurance. How long would it take as my deadline is the last day this month. Submitted envelope since 30th Sept
?? no pm my mail not working.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fadareodolapo: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
guys start applying, FHWS IS open for Summer..............

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
tiersly:
Hello guys,
Please which of the passport numbers should I input on the visa application form.
I already got a renewal because the one I used for AD expires in February.

The new passport number that's the one u put.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tiersly(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thanks bro

Sanny21:

The new passport number that's the one u put.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

What are you talking about?

This deutschland student waka is one of the surest in this travel section. Yet somehow someway, the ominous fear of being rejected visum from probably what we say or how we say it, lingers on(no thanks to unsureities about visa applications process and the ever changing bureaucratic process of the German missions). Imagine now that mails are hardly replied.

I'm not saying coracle should go and solicit for block account discounts or travel health insurance waivers for nl faithfuls but If dey at coracle are allowed privy to d innumerable information we have stacked in here, and they are allowed make inferences on what dey think could be probable solutions, maybe just maybe, we may be finally able to forestall likely causes of dished out rejections and finally be on par with our south east asia migrant cousins arriving in droves in Deutschland.

That's the probable benefit I was on about in that post

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ahhh the dude's posts even got deleted...all well...we forge on.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olami112: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
fadareodolapo:
guys start applying, FHWS IS open for Summer..............

You better check well before you apply
All cousre are in German language
Only one is in English taught

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Olami112:

grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenz007: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
cheesy
Olami112:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Luxiana19(f): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hey guys-

Please kindly write out the meaning of the stated below in full. I keep getting confused and mixing them up sometimes. Thanks in adv!

AL
AM
AD

And some other small small abvs used here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=Luxiana19 post=83161621]Hey guys-

Please kindly write out the meaning of the stated below in full. I keep getting confused and mixing them up sometimes. Thanks in adv!

AL
AM
AD

Al-admission letter

AM- approval mail

AD- appointment date

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

This deutschland student waka is one of the surest in this travel section. Yet somehow someway, the ominous fear of being rejected visum from probably what we say or how we say it, lingers on(no thanks to unsureities about visa applications process and the ever changing bureaucratic process of the German missions). Imagine now that mails are hardly replied.

I'm not saying coracle should go and solicit for block account discounts or travel health insurance waivers for nl faithfuls but If dey at coracle are allowed privy to d innumerable information we have stacked in here, and they are allowed make inferences on what dey think could be probable solutions, maybe just maybe, we may be finally able to forestall likely causes of dished out rejections and finally be on par with our south east asia migrant cousins arriving in droves in Deutschland.

Is either you are confused or you are up to something you are yet to disclose.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
grin

justwise:
[/b]

Is either you are confused or you are up to something you are yet to disclose.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Luxiana19(f): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thank you smiley [quote author=Sanny21 post=83161713][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DPapilo: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I'm not saying coracle should go and solicit for block account discounts or travel health insurance waivers for nl faithfuls but If dey at coracle are allowed privy to d innumerable information we have stacked i

The issue might not be you as an individual; but the intention of the masquerade behind that mask (moniker). Is either you innocently don't understand what "scam" means, or you care less about your brothers; or even something more worrisome.
Justwise is rather more proactive, than reactive. Once beaten..
#Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Pearlvic: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pls I would love to enroll for a flight dispatcher course in Germany but I don't know how good about it,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

So you actually believed that that CoracleNG guy was real?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bigboy75: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
What is AE?
francismob:
Anyone with appeal xperience. I got AE since September 26 and i included yesterday as my travel date with the envelope. yet no mail from the embassy to bring passport and insurance. How long would it take as my deadline is the last day this month. Submitted envelope since 30th Sept
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Bigboy75:
What is AE?

Maybe he meant AD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shulamite94: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
I guess Acknowledgement mail or so quote author=Bigboy75 post=83162863]What is AE? [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shulamite94: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Bigboy75:
What is AE?

I guess Acknowledgement mail or so
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Shulamite94:

I guess Acknowledgement mail or so

I think it's AD.

On your keyboard, E is closer to D than M.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Chuukwudi:

I think it's AD.

On your keyboard, E is closer to D than M.

Nay. I think he meant something entirely.

AE - Appeal Email or Acknowledgement Email

I'm guessing from what he wrote, he appealed and got an acknowledgment but he's yet to get AM requesting for his passport and insurance and his travel date was supposed to be yesterday.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
doppelganger10:

I'm guessing from what he wrote, he appealed and got an acknowledgment but he's yet to get AM requesting for his passport and insurance and his travel date was supposed to be yesterday.

Yup this is most likely what he meant grin

Lubadub dub dub
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
doppelganger10:

I think justwise should append the meanings of these abbreviations in the first page. I don't know how I miraculously managed to decipher them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iammaKING(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Seamareggae:
AM alert...

AD... Sept 18
AM.. Oct 15

Heading to Berlin...

More blessings follow us....

Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mousco(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hello House

I need advice. My elder sister was a Medical doctor in Germany, she is late now and none of our family member attended the burial. I intend to visit her grave and drop flowers and also do some findings. what's the possibility of me getting a visa for that purpose.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by IceColdVeins(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Apparently, you are a newbie!
Welcome, whats are your aspirations?
Luxiana19:
Hey guys-

AL
AM
AD

And some other small small abvs used here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'm new and I think I just got to the right place. Thank you guys for sharing your experiences.

Booking a space asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.