Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (606326 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dear experienced Germans Student visa trend,

Trust this meets you well.

My name is seyi i am new on this space but really need your advice and impute with regards to masters and opportunity in germany. I agree that this takes process, patience and prayers but while at it, i would appreciate your experience/ other people's experience on the process to study in germany. from what i have observed so far on the platform, majority of the trend has been for engineers, IT and science related courses.
I graduated with a cgpa 0f 2.6 from the department Of Estate Management, University of Lagos. i have 2 years of working experience in the Real estate industry but do not mind diversifying into lubricative in germany . In addition i am in the process of attaining a Project management certification to add to my qualification. i have written no standardized test nor English test. but i am willing to if necessary.

I will really appreciate a response from you egbons in conversant with the process

my questions are ?
1.what tuition free english taught schools offer courses in business administration, finance, marketing etc?
2.what do i need to do boost my chances of admission
3. What schools should i be targeting ?

Many thanks as i look forward to your response in this regard.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinbharbs: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
lashlash:
Approval mail (AM) received earlier today
AD: 7/8/2019
Rejection Letter: 21/8/2019
APPEAL SENT : 26/8/2019
APPEAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND NEW FILE NUMBER : 02/9/2019
VISA APPROVAL BY ALIEN OFFICE : 19/9/2019
AM : 15/10/2019
SCHOOL : Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI)
Special thanks to all for useful information and support
Please how did you know your were given a new file number? Did they inform you of that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NelsonOBN(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
chimax1:
God is the Greatest.
AL sometime in May
AD 13th August
Funded 29th september
AM 16th October.
School: DIT, masters in medical Informatics
Thank you nairaland family, success to everyone.
See you in DE

Does anyone have Pls axa mansard travel insurance link

Congratulations my man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slip:
Hmm the bolded is interesting! So what about those that got work experience letter to support their university application? I dont understand what you meant as redflag for someone trying to get work experience letter!

Infact there are lot of peeps here who have gotten unexpected admission with that work experience letter.

bro calm down.

Cheers!!

Of what benefit is your work experience to your intended student visum interview?
Germans love continuity. If because you think you had prior experience working as a cashier for a pharmacy now makes you eligible to study masters in pharmaceutical technology when you read economics as bsc you will be in for a rude awakening on that day. Nobody will give you admission because of work experience when you don't meet the basic bsc course requirement to study plz. If others have done it does not mean your own case should be the same. You are not a sheep plz.

The aim of applying as a student is to ensure you present yourself as an intending student. If you have chains of years behind your last degree and the masters you are going for, its only logical your CV explains what youve been upto all along. Your CV shows a concise data from birth till present all degrees earned and certificates or work experiences reflected thence.

Also you do not need any letter of employment or work experience to get admission to master or bachelor's schools programme in Deutschland. I repeat you do not need work experience to get admitted in Deutschland. All information regarding requirements to be met and fulfilled to qualify for slots in masters or bachelors in your intended school can be found on their respective site. Thanks plz don't be sheep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by IceColdVeins(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
You may need to apply for B. Sc with your CGPA
Fatimahil25:

My name is seyi i am new on this space but really need your advice and impute with regards to masters and opportunity in germany. I agree that this takes process, patience and prayers but while at it, i would appreciate your experience/ other people's experience on the process to study in germany. from what i have observed so far on the platform, majority of the trend has been for engineers, IT and science related courses.
I graduated with a cgpa 0f 2.6 from the department Of Estate Management, University of Lagos. i have 2 years of working experience in the Real estate industry but do not mind diversifying into lubricative in germany . In addition i am in the process of attaining a Project management certification to add to my qualification. i have written no standardized test nor English test. but i am willing to if necessary.

I will really appreciate a response from you egbons in conversant with the process

my questions are ?
1.what tuition free english taught schools offer courses in business administration, finance, marketing etc?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by starboychan: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
It's mandatory for some programs. Especially if it's daad funded . [ quote author=Thegamingorca post=83187471]

Of what benefit is your work experience to your intended student visum interview?
Germans love continuity. If because you think you had prior experience working as a cashier for a pharmacy now makes you eligible to study masters in pharmaceutical technology when you read economics as bsc you will be in for a rude awakening on that day. Nobody will give you admission because of work experience when you don't meet the basic bsc course requirement to study plz. If others have done it does not mean your own case should be the same. You are not a sheep plz.

The aim of applying as a student is to ensure you present yourself as an intending student. If you have chains of years behind your last degree and the masters you are going for, its only logical your CV explains what youve been upto all along. Your CV shows a concise data from birth till present all degrees earned and certificates or work experiences reflected thence.

Also you do not need any letter of employment or work experience to get admission to master or bachelor's schools programme in Deutschland. I repeat you do not need work experience to get admitted in Deutschland. All information regarding requirements to be met and fulfilled to qualify for slots in masters or bachelors in your intended school can be found on their respective site. Thanks plz don't be sheep[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olami112: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
chimax1:
God is the Greatest.
AL sometime in May
AD 13th August
Funded 29th september
AM 16th October.
See you in DE

Congrats
8weeks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by starboychan: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote

Also you do not need any letter of employment or work experience to get admission to master or bachelor's schools programme in Deutschland. I repeat you do not need work experience to get admitted in Deutschland. All information regarding requirements to be met and fulfilled to qualify for slots in masters or bachelors in your intended school can be found on their respective site. Thanks plz don't be sheep[/quote]

You can check the picture below to see that it's mandatory for some programs

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
chimax1:
God is the Greatest.
AL sometime in May
AD 13th August
Funded 29th september
AM 16th October.
See you in DE

Congratulations brother.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by melto(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Also you do not need any letter of employment or work experience to get admission to master or bachelor's schools programme in Deutschland. I repeat you do not need work experience to get admitted in Deutschland. All information regarding requirements to be met and fulfilled to qualify for slots in masters or bachelors in your intended school can be found on their respective site. Thanks plz don't be sheep

I asked this question because when applying for Uk, Canada and Australia you need to provide them. And please no one is a sheep we are all here to help one another.
Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinbharbs: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=francismob post=83182110]this is AE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by francismob: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
akinbharbs:

No bro. Hate to say but this is another rejection in transit
really if so it would be wicked to ask someone u rejectin travel date IMO
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinbharbs: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
francismob:
really if so it would be wicked to ask someone u rejectin travel date IMO

Let's wait and see.....might be a different case in your turn. But I had someone it happened to. Had to sent them envelope because they want to send a sheet of paper. Smh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
melto:

I asked this question because when applying for Uk, Canada and Australia you need to provide them. And please no one is a sheep we are all here to help one another.
Cheers

By being sheep I meant to not follow a particular trait because other ppl have been using it when it is irrelevant especially when it's not even credible and totally bollocks. Do not try to get admission with work experience!!! Lol.

It's no wonder ppl forge degrees and make the whole country look bad when found out. Plz and plz If you know you don't meet criteria for certain fields don't go up there and tarnish ppls image because somehow somehow other ppl succeeded. Same thing has been happening in India and God in his infinite mercies has been dealing with some of them before dey make it out
God help us
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oh i see! grin

Like seriously work experience is not required for admission! Hmmm you better go and read again. Have you gone through all field of studies admission requirement?

Bro calm down and observe.

Peace.

Thegamingorca:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fatimahil25:

my questions are ?

Welcome Brother ..... Oga Let me advice you very well why don't you go for Masters in the same Estate Management Course in Germany check West coast university of Applied Science Heide Answer to Question Number 1 .Looking for Tuition Free English taught Course in Business administration , Finance or marketing is like asking buhari to fix Nigeria in another 4years that's impossible Nah joke ooo..... Most of this course are common in the Private universities in Germany but you can check Hamm-Lippstadt
University of Applied Sciences.
Answer to Question Number 2.. Package your application very well Write a Killing Motivation Letter and send it to your departmental Course adviser and don't forget to add your work experiences and don't Let anyone discourage you If you want to search for more schools visit Daad.de Good luck and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dont mind him. Justwise has already defined him.

melto:

Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
chimax1:
God is the Greatest.
AL sometime in May
AD 13th August
Funded 29th september
AM 16th October.
See you in DE

Congrats bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuksraymond: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
My passport is valid till Jan 2021,I will be applying for a program in Germany for summer 2020 which is scheduled to start by September or October 2020.am really confused now because I don't want a situation where my passport will get expired just few months upon my arrival in Deutschland. Please i need an advice what am i suppose to do.thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Chuksraymond:
My passport is valid till Jan 2021,I will be applying for a program in Germany for summer 2020 which is scheduled to start by September or October 2020.am really confused now because I don't want a situation where my passport will get expired just few months upon my arrival in Deutschland. Please i need an advice what am i suppose to do.thanks
1. Summer 2020 starts March/April 2020, September/October 2020,you're talking about winter 2020.
2. You can renew your passport when it's 6 months or less to its expiry date but you can only do it at NIS Headquarters in Abuja.
So just relax for now.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
how does summer program in germany start september/october?
Chuksraymond:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nwachinemere19(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thank you so much for this advise. Also I will like to know if she can book an appointment with the embassy this week. Although her enrollment has been deferred to Summer 2020 (Starting 1st April 2020) but the new admission letter has not been issued which will be given 1st week in December (that was what she was told). Kindly advice, thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nwachinemere19:
Thank you so much for this advise. Also I will like to know if she can book an appointment with the embassy this week. Although her enrollment has been deferred to Summer 2020 (Starting 1st April 2020) but the new admission letter has not been issued which will be given 1st week in December (that was what she was told). Kindly advice, thanks.

She can book for appointment.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nwachinemere19(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=Tosinsolomon post=82504179][/quote]

Thanks so much, can she book now? The school has not issued her the new admission letter (they said 1st week of December). What can she do? Thanks for any suggestion.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nwachinemere19(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:

She can book for appointment.

Thank you so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabricio07(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
francismob:
this is AE

This is surely an AM. Perhaps the omission about Travel insurance and passport was an oversight.
I advise you attach the two to the requested envelope.

Worst case scenario, they returned them, but God forbid it's their intention.

Congratulations!
My story will look like yours.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dahyormine:
If anyone would love to join the train sending documents to University of Muenster, Kindly PM me to further reduce cost, we are three already.
peace!

dm pls 08064598582
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by francismob: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fabricio07:

This is surely an AM. Perhaps the omission about Travel insurance and passport was an oversight.
I advise you attach the two to the requested envelope.

Worst case scenario, they returned them, but God forbid it's their intention.

Congratulations!
My story will look like yours.
Please what is yours btw?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
Welcome Brother ..... Oga Let me advice you very well why don't you go for Masters in the same Estate Management Course in Germany check West coast university of Applied Science Heide Answer to Question Number 1 .Looking for Tuition Free English taught Course in Business administration , Finance or marketing is like asking buhari to fix Nigeria in another 4years that's impossible Nah joke ooo..... Most of this course are common in the Private universities in Germany but you can check Hamm-Lippstadt
University of Applied Sciences.
Answer to Question Number 2.. Package your application very well Write a Killing Motivation Letter and send it to your departmental Course adviser and don't forget to add your work experiences and don't Let anyone discourage you If you want to search for more schools visit Daad.de Good luck and God bless you.

Lool what are you saying man??
I know you just wanna help but don't say it's not possible.

Business admin in has a lot of courses available for free in Germany even in English

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.