Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (612538 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omoawoke: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
kcwitch:
Please when is the right time to start applications for Germany? I know US Winter and Summer dates, but no idea of Germany deadlines and start dates. Please can someone help me with that info, so I'll know if I should start now or chill till January?

Bless

summer applications start as as early as August, some schools deadlines are November while others end January 15th.
School resumes around March till april
Winter applications starts as early as February till July, school resumes around September till October

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Timothy20190: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
philip2014:
fintiba is asking for TIN NUMBER which i don't have please how do i handle it?

Please someone should answer this.. i am equally faced with the challenge.. Please do i need to send any documents to fintiba to finalise my block acct..
Please ur kind response will be appreciated..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
MissNK:

Go to Fedex on stadium road. It’s N4,050

Done thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Choose the No tin in my country option, put 0 as the tin number
philip2014:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
You don't need send anything..
Timothy20190:

Please someone should answer this.. i am equally faced with the challenge.. Please do i need to send any documents to fintiba to finalise my block acct..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
What course
Coitus:
Y'all noticed any changes in your profile status for RU BOCHIM? I think my display message changed cry

Your application is still being processed respectively you couldn’t get an admission for this subject yet. We kindly ask for your understanding that the Admission Office cannot give any prognosis about the chances of admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kcwitch(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Feranchek:

You'll do yourself a whole world of good if you can take time to read up from at least, page 15 of this part 7. You'll get more info than you can imagine. Seems you're a newbie on this, so read up to familiarise yourself with how things are being done, and save yourself many questions. grin

Cheers.

Ok. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kcwitch(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Omoawoke:

summer applications start as as early as August, some schools deadlines are November while others end January 15th.
Winter applications starts as early as February till July, school resumes around September till October

Thank you very much for this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yomizee: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Toluwase100:
Good afternoon, I had my interview with TUM and I mailed the course adviser and he replied that I should be patient for their final decision and he also stated that I achieved the necessary points for an admission.
So I want to ask, is it possible to pass the interview and still get rejected
This patience is really killing.....
lol, just calm down, mine dropped after d third day... and make sure u check ur portal.. saw mine on portal first b4 i got the mail.
best of luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by limzycollins(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please can someone possibly be able to payup his/her tuition fees from the nature of the job he gets as a student without his sponsor sending in money to him from Nigeria.?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
limzycollins:
Please can someone possibly be able to payup his/her tuition fees from the nature of the job he gets as a student without his sponsor sending in money to him from Nigeria.?
which of the tuition for which country

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please is there any lady on this forum going to TUM this winter?

By this, I mean someone that has already gotten admission and preparing for interview at the embassy.

Holla at me let's plan together in terms of accommodation, interview etc.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Got my TIN from FRSC.

Timothy20190:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yomizee: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
oluwafemi88:

I don't even have any document to present for this category.
Pls is it compulsory
The only notable ID card I can produce is school ID card
NIM slip that bear my pictures
if u dont have no problem.. i told paulinus i dont av any.. and he skipped the part.. and we moved to d next document..
best of luck.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gspeed(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
fibe:
Good morning all. Please I will appreciate any information about this Course, information and communication engineering in Rhine waall university of applied sciences. Accommodation, & job opportunities. Thank you in advance to the elders.
I already sent you a mail.......
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yomizee: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
dogunmola:
People abeg can anyone help with a sample statement of purpose for the visa interview? I'm stuck, please. Thanks.
u mean letter of motivation? if yes , send a pm.
good luck

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Coitus:
Y'all noticed any changes in your profile status for RU BOCHIM? I think my display message changed cry

Your application is still being processed respectively you couldn’t get an admission for this subject yet. We kindly ask for your understanding that the Admission Office cannot give any prognosis about the chances of admission.
What course did you apply and when? RUB self Dey do like winch
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by donkafor(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
You don't need it. Just write "Not applicable" in the space provided.
philip2014:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwafemi88: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
yomizee:

u mean letter of motivation? if yes , send a pm.
good luck

Pls I need a copy of motivation letter too brother , just pm u now thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=yusuftosin post=80461724]Got my TIN from FRSC.

[/quote

FRSC does not issue TIN number abeg.

Make una suffry dey mislead people.

TIN means tax identification number and you can only get one if you work and pay tax to the government.

C'est fini

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by koloyewo: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Guys I want to write German A1 exam please how can prepare for the exam, I do not want to go to VI for lectures I'm on the mainland of there are tutorials let me know or materials
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bekky289: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chinex980:
Good afternoon landers. I am new here, been trying to read up on steps to take but quite confused. I just got my acceptance letter 4days ago. Freie Universität du Berlin admitted me to study MA Global History. I was given 15-29 of this month to enroll at the university. I have submitted most documents to uniassist before, Do I need to submit the documents again directly to the university for them to enroll me? I was asked to also pay the semester fee. Pls can someone guide me on what to do from here.

Hi PM if your yet to get info in this i also got asmitted to FU Berlin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bekky289: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tomisin0110:
Pls am new here,i booked for an appointment on the 11th of this month i have received a confirmation and a reference number but havent gotten any appointment date. i dont know if any one has similar issue....pls can anyone enlighten me on this.

Am having similar issues to PM me so we can talk it through
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=vivianobas post=80464158][/quote]

Oh my bad!

I was driving when I typed that.... I meant FIRS oooo.

Please note! Haha

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adeniyii2017: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
mexzony:

My school unilag transcript Na wahala but they gave us softcopy which is student transcript which is what I used to apply and got my admission at Münster .
Now can I print that softcopy in coloured and use it to go for interview. I ask as I don't know how fast the school can process my hard copy. ?
Also for enrollment will I need the original transcript from the school or will this printed one suffice. ?
Thanks
I don’t know if you have seen answer to your question but I feel like relating to a fellow Akokite... Lol.
For your interview, your student copy will suffice. For your enrollment, you will need to get your hard original copy... you don’t want to carry last. Trust me, this waka has changed, not the usual winter.
For those that got admission into RWTH Aachen University.. PM to add you to our group as we move forward. Or contact Goztino himself. Please, as the chief Eldee has said, long quote dey make thread fly, very hard to catch up. Let’s take his correction. Good evening to the Bosses online this evening and everyone, God bless you for your impact.
Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timothy20190:

Got my TIN at FIRS office... I mistakenly typed FRSC before

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by badmus306(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Omoawoke:

In addition to this, there's no specific date actually.
I remembered applying to University of Saarland Application last year October, the guy should just mail d course coordinator to the program to get d exact date.
Bonn Rhein Sieg has closed Application for autonomous system for Summer 2020 July 15...
So just Do a research .
Viel Glück

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
yusuftosin:

Oh my bad!

I was driving when I typed that.... I meant FIRS oooo.

Please note! Haha

Noted bro!

No hard feelings
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
builderperry:
Yes, I have AD what about you?. Your course is the only non-restricted course, so admission is certain for you.

Yea I got AL from Karlsruhe and got AD with that. Incase I get HCU, I will go for it otherwise I will stick to Karlsruhe
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
The next A1 exams are in October. A1 is very basic beginner level, you don't need to pay money for a language school, you can learn on your own if you are serious and committed.

koloyewo:
Guys I want to write German A1 exam please how can prepare for the exam, I do not want to go to VI for lectures I'm on the mainland of there are tutorials let me know or materials
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adeniyii2017: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

I also used my student copy transcript to get an admission, I will use it for my interview. If the school request for your original transcript kindly request for it from Unilag, but the school I got admission from didn't ask for transcript in their enrolment checklist.
Make sure you get it before you leave Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.