Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (612841 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by BIGBENB: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
sassy92:

I registered again and this didn't happen. After registering, I logged in and my Uniassist number came up automatically

What’s the right thing to do about this cos I can’t login my uni-assist account
To create a new account ??

I already have applications on the former uni-assist account
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
I have answered lot of questions here but people always ignore my own question, they just read and move on to the next person. This is the third time is happening I throw this question to this thread since yesterday but no one want to help. Thank you all.
( Number 1). ......On the D Form Student Visa Application Form Number 6, (Intended place of stay in Germany) Her school is Located in Berlin but She is using an SL coming from Munich and from Berlin to Munich is too far to Reside. Is it OK to write this Sponsors Accommodation in Munich or the Address of her school in Berlin? Please Advice.
Question (Number 2). ....on the visa application form number 10. ( Reference in the Federal Republic of Germany). Is this for the Address and name of school or the name of the sponsor ?? Please Advice.
Question (Number 3) ....what are your mean of substance? She will use SL is OK to write original official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) from Name.......... ? Please is urgent!!!! God bless you
1. Intended place of stay is Berlin where her school is located
2. Reference in Germany is the Name of the school, address, contact person and phone number
3. The means is the Official German declaration of sponsorship SL

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
hmmmm
sassy92:

When I say fully booked I mean those dates have been issued out already but not sure if there are still any open slots. I know someone with AD of November twentysomething. So that means their quota might be filled up unless they make provision to accommodate more students.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ayinkala(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hello House..

This is my first time here... I would like to know more information about DAAD English Exams, can I take it in Nigeria?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 1murphy1: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Temmythourpe19:

I want to believe your school transcript is not well explained. Like each course titles are not explicitly defined.
Talking of the legend; it means the mark range and score wasn’t defined as well.

Is this not well explained please?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Temmythourpe19: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
1murphy1:

Definitely it is. I had an issue like this with one Yanky school. I had to let go cos my school sent my transcript twice after they said the first one wasn’t official thinking they didn’t package it well not knowing they meant the courses were not well detailed just like in your own case. Some international schools can be that dramatic. If you can get your department handbook where the courses are well explained. You can type it out and send it to them in relation to each course you did from your first year till end
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
BIGBENB:

What’s the right thing to do about this cos I can’t login my uni-assist account
To create a new account ??

I already have applications on the former uni-assist account
Go to Uniassist page, check Apply online. Scroll down and you'll see "Log into your old Uniassist account". It'll direct you to the old Uniassist login page, once you login, check application. If you've already applied or started applying then no problem, you can just finish up or make payment as the case may be. But you cannot start a new application on the old account, it'll direct you to the new account

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 1murphy1: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Where the mail? And which school

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 1murphy1: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Temmythourpe19:

Definitely it is. I had an issue like this with one Yanky school. I had to let go cos my school sent my transcript twice after they said the first one wasn’t official thinking they didn’t package it well not knowing they meant the courses were not well detailed just like in your own case. Some international schools can be that dramatic. If you can get your department handbook where the courses are well explained. You can type it out and send it to them in relation to each course you did from your first year till end

Thanks, but the fact is that I don't even know how to start going about it now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by martinsaba: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
1murphy1:

if in the transcript, it is not stated what A-F means,
then it is not good enough
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Brethren glory to God o. AM just arrived o!
AD -September 12
AM -October 24
Please my people how do I get a travel health insurance. Please can it be gotten instantly? Please help any idea.
Sassy92, Dolapaz and my brothers please help.
Thank you in advance.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sweetkid: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
iammaKING:

And finally,
VISUM ALERT!!!!
All glory to God.
Berlin be nice....
Bro, I was given admission in the same course in Arden University for summer 2020. A lady in the school asked me to pay 2000euros . In fact I have series of installments to pay. I have challenges with tuition fees but I have block amount money. I have three questions for you.
1. How did you pay for the first installments?
2. How will you pay for the subsequent installments?
3. Can you help me find a sponsor?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 1murphy1: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
martinsaba:

if in the transcript, it is not stated what A-F means,
then it is not good enough

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 1murphy1: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
1murphy1:

Is this not well explained?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
For those of us having issue with uniassist due to their upgrade, here is the tips and needful for old users.

Launch the new https://my.uni-assist.de/login
Click on "create new account", ensure that the old email address is entered for the new account, a confirmation link will be sent to your email address.
Open your email address and click the confirmation email
Go back to new portal and log in with the email addresss and password, after log in fill in applicant information which should be same as old account. Note that in the process of filling applicant info you will be require to confirm your old uniassist applicant number

After 24hrs uniassist will check your new account if you already have old account. If you have the new generated applicant number will be deactivated and you will see the old applicant number on the new portal upon log in.

Note that the deactivation mail does not mean you should not create a new account on My assist.

Cheers!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Omalily1:
AD -September 12
AM -October 24
Please my people how do I get a travel health insurance. Please can it be gotten instantly? Please help any idea.
Thank you in advance.
Congratulations. Go and succeed in DE.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 1murphy1: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Shogun200:
yes I have and it has been received.

Guy I sent you pm please respond I need your help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Omalily1:
AD -September 12
AM -October 24
Thank you in advance.

Congrats dear welcome to the visum club.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
1murphy1:

I think this is what they are looking for. Either one of the two.

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
1murphy1:

Or something like this.

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by martinsaba: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
1murphy1:

did the transcript come with something like this?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 1murphy1: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
centuryman:

Or something like this.

Wow OK thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by specialmati(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
pls who have done legitimation before here i need help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ejay99(f): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Slip:
For those of us having issue with uniassist due to their upgrade, here is the tips and needful for old users.

Launch the new https://my.uni-assist.de/login
Click on "create new account", ensure that the old email address is entered for the new account, a confirmation link will be sent to your email address.
Open your email address and click the confirmation email
Go back to new portal and log in with the email addresss and password, after log in fill in applicant information which should be same as old account. Note that in the process of filling applicant info you will be require to confirm your old uniassist applicant number

After 24hrs uniassist will check your new account if you already have old account. If you have the new generated applicant number will be deactivated and you will see the old applicant number on the new portal upon log in.

Note that the deactivation mail does not mean you should not create a new account on My assist.

Cheers!!
they deactivated my new applicant number in less than 2hrs but my problem is starting new application its seems I have to pay 75 euro instead of 30 euro cos I already have an on going application processing this new system is tiring I will give it time to see if they will still work on it

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
1murphy1:

Wow OK thanks
you're welcome bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Their upgrade have nothing to do with the application fee. This fee has been constant. For every first application in application period (winter or summer) you are required to pay 75 euro. So the question is, is your application the first for summer or subsequent?

Ejay99:
they deactivated my new applicant number in less than 2hrs but my problem is starting new application its seems I have to pay 75 euro instead of 30 euro cos I already have an on going application processing this new system is tiring I will give it time to see if they will still work on it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
1murphy1:

Every map has a key or legend and so must your transcript.

Check the back of your transcript if something like this is written behind the pages.

A --- 5 credit units
B -- 4 credit units
Or something that explains your scores
And so on.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
1murphy1:

There still has to be a key or legend inside a box that serves the purpose of explaining to them better bro.

Just check behind
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
1murphy1:

It is but like others it has to come with key.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
specialmati:
pls who have done legitimation before here i need help

Huh

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.